Vote McAllister

div

25 minutes ago, Stoobs said:

Couldn't give a hoot about them. I never saw it as a competition between us and them. I agree, they will be frantically sitting on laptops as well, rallying the troops, getting everyone they know to post their votes probably without even seeing the goals. Makes the whole competition a sham. All about what set of fans has most perseverance. Well done Saints fans.

If you really feel so strongly about it, then contact the SFA.

Polls such as this one are easily circumvented unless simple controls are applied.  Polls on this site, for example - allow only one vote per poster - perhaps using the IPS...?

I'm sure that the SFA, that bastion of upholding the fairness and morality of Scottish Football, will be appalled and will set all forthcoming polls to be won by sevco.  At home.

4 minutes ago, Stoobs said:

Tell that to the family's of McMullan and Gormley. Tell them it was only an online poll. The X Factor is now banned in my household emoji12.png

I'm sure the McMullen and Gormley families will be choking on their gruel even as we speak, whilst the McAllister family are feasting on larks tongues and otters' noses.

Banning the X Factor is the sign of higher intelligence that separates us from the Fifers and the glue sniffers of Inverclyde :)

3 hours ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Looks Like Deby County were monitoring the vote. According to Chick Young they have scouts at Dundee watching Kyle and are close to making a bid.

:rolleyes: The man makes me look like a Pulitzer Prize winner.

From the Scotsman this morning ..

Falkirk put price tag on youngster

Falkirk have put a £750,000 price tag on youngster Tony Gallacher, who is wanted by Celtic along with a sea of other big clubs.

Hopefully we also put a price on McAllister - like £2M :)

29 minutes ago, Sonny said:

From the Scotsman this morning ..

Falkirk put price tag on youngster

Falkirk have put a £750,000 price tag on youngster Tony Gallacher, who is wanted by Celtic along with a sea of other big clubs.

Hopefully we also put a price on McAllister - like £2M :)

Exactly. We don't do enough of that pro-active type of player PR, IMO.

The only downside is if you end up taking an offer below the 'price-tag', but shy bairns get nowt.