Forum user raises formal grievance against SMiSA

52 minutes ago, Kombibuddie said:

I think you did. I can't remember which thread but you said something like 'they'll do nothing' (or words to that effect). I think it may have been in the SMISA forum when you were discussing the asset lock.

I hope he is wrong too as I have put faith in SMISA by signing up to Buy the Buds but, the derision aimed his way is something for you as website owner to think about, manage & stop. If you don't want him on the site, tell him to do one.

What happens if he is right? (& I sincerely hope he is not) and SMISA have taken a course of action they should not have? I suppose that is one for discussion once an outcome from Supporters Direct is known.

Stuart, sorry bud, personally, I hope you have got it completely wrong with regards to SMISA & the asset lock. However, SMISA have not done themselves any favours by failing to engage the questions on the SMISA forum they indicate is for that purpose. All this could have been avoided IMHO.

Sorry but I can't agree with you attempting to blame SMISA for any of this.

They are under no obligation to respond to people who approach them in the manner in which Dickson has repeatedly done so.

Had Dickson been reasonable in his behaviour and actually done his research as regards SMISA and the FCA he might have saved himself a bit of humiliation.

He and his ego have brought this upon themselves. Nobody else to blame here.

BTW please stop trying to be the voice of reason when it comes to all things Dickson. It comes across as false, fake, brown-nosing (which he is loving BTW) and hugely cringeworthy.

I'm being called a wanker, a coward, and the leader of a sooper dooper clique of pozzy's.
Clearly, it's all about me. They can't stay away, I'm the star attraction here.... etc. [emoji38]

You don't lead me you Bronco loving gimp! Go Bengals! [emoji3]

You may lead other people within the well served community of Saint Mirren fans, but not me.

7 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

And here was me thinking that pozbaird was rhyming slang for pubic hair, as in "yer baws' beard".

When the internet first came out, I needed an e-mail address primarily (initially) to keep in touch with my family in Australia. Chose something that was merely my name, P Baird, with 'oz' inserted for Australia. Have kept it for various things ever since. Pozbaird on here, on the feeshal forum, on P&B, on the Denver Broncos forum and the NFL UK forum. That's it. There's only one me. If I ever feel the need for multiple aliases on something that is supposed to be for fun discussion - that's the day I need a slap and to chuck it.

Didn't we cover this yesterday or have you forgotten already?

Within the rules of the forum I will respond to whoever I like and however I like.

I know you didn't mean to but you made me laugh again. :lol:

2 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Sorry but I can't agree with you attempting to blame SMISA for any of this.

They are under no obligation to respond to people who approach them in the manner in which Dickson has repeatedly done so.

Had Dickson been reasonable in his behaviour and actually done his research as regards SMISA and the FCA he might have saved himself a bit of humiliation.

He and his ego have brought this upon themselves. Nobody else to blame here.

BTW please stop trying to be the voice of reason when it comes to all things Dickson. It comes across as false, fake, brown-nosing (which he is loving BTW) and hugely cringeworthy.

I'll take a slightly different approach tonight, please bear with me.

Worrying about what folk post on a football forum is not my bag, I am totally unaffected by what anyone writes on these forums. You/SD/Whoever can post whatever amount of wanky pish they want and to their hearts content There are a lot more serious matters in life than gnashing my teeth to what someone posts on here. Some of it makes me laugh, some of it, I think "prat" and I move on.

Anyways

I am not attempting to nor am I blaming SMISA for this but I don't agree with you about them having no obligation to respond.

For reasonable/voice of reason types likes myself, I do think they haven't done themselves any favours by ignoring SD (or anyone else if that was the case) They clearly state, the SMISA forum is the place for both members & non members to ask questions. If I tell someone I am going to do something, I do it and I expect the same courtesy.

The very least SMISA could have done, was a quick response to say "we are not engaging with you because of continued criticism" or whatever. Job done, then folk like me, wouldn't be scratching their heads wondering "does he have a point" I don't know if he does, I genuinely hope he doesn't but if he does? What then? What are the consequences for SMISA and what are the consequences (if any) for St Mirren? SD will only be humiliated if, the complaint he claims to have lodged gets chucked out as a load of wanky pish.

I cannot claim to be bemused at how folk get so affected by what someone posts on a  football forum because I find it funny, tragic & daft in equal measures.

As for the voice of reason, I'll quote you one last time

Stop misinterpreting my motives or my mindset. You are wrong.

As I said, I have no interest in your mindset or your motives, I expect the same of you for mine. Enjoy your evening. :D

13 hours ago, Kombibuddie said:

The very least SMISA could have done, was a quick response to say "we are not engaging with you because of continued criticism" or whatever. Job done, then folk like me, wouldn't be scratching their heads wondering "does he have a point" I don't know if he does, I genuinely hope he doesn't but if he does? What then? What are the consequences for SMISA and what are the consequences (if any) for St Mirren? SD will only be humiliated if, the complaint he claims to have lodged gets chucked out as a load of wanky pish.

Exchanged a couple of threads with he who must not be named in the place you want to avoid to ascertain what his point is. As a SMISA member if there is wrong doing them I'm interested. From what I can gather his complaint is on rather shaky ground. To cut to the chase I think he believes SMISA put the club before the community. A point that could be argued till the cows come home without any definitive answer but will probably be outside the remit of the FCA and Supporters Direct. I would imagine most SMISA members signed up to save the club and any considerations about the community, other than ensuring they kept their football team, were secondary. My personal opinion is his complaint will go nowhere but if he is or was a contributor to SMISA he should have a right to question their actions. That said he should do it through the proper channels in a sensible manner. Can't really comment on that aspect. Whilst I voted against spending the cash on players I must admit I'm now quite excited about the influx of players and now I just want to know. "Which one did we buy?"

13 hours ago, Kombibuddie said:

Didn't we cover this yesterday or have you forgotten already?

I know you didn't mean to but you made me laugh again. :lol:

I'll take a slightly different approach tonight, please bear with me.

Worrying about what folk post on a football forum is not my bag, I am totally unaffected by what anyone writes on these forums. You/SD/Whoever can post whatever amount of wanky pish they want and to their hearts content There are a lot more serious matters in life than gnashing my teeth to what someone posts on here. Some of it makes me laugh, some of it, I think "prat" and I move on.

Anyways

I am not attempting to nor am I blaming SMISA for this but I don't agree with you about them having no obligation to respond.

For reasonable/voice of reason types likes myself, I do think they haven't done themselves any favours by ignoring SD (or anyone else if that was the case) They clearly state, the SMISA forum is the place for both members & non members to ask questions. If I tell someone I am going to do something, I do it and I expect the same courtesy.

I cannot claim to be bemused at how folk get so affected by what someone posts on a  football forum because I find it funny, tragic & daft in equal measures.

As I said, I have no interest in your mindset or your motives, I expect the same of you for mine. Enjoy your evening. :D

No I understand bud. You think it is perfectly reasonable for Dickson to spend weeks dishing out abuse to SMISA board members and then expect a prompt and full answer when he asks questions of those same people. You cant understand why they wouldnt respond to a man with a history of attacking them.

I get you now. Thanks for clarifying.

16 hours ago, Kombibuddie said:

2 hours ago, oaksoft said:

You think it is perfectly reasonable for Dickson to spend weeks dishing out abuse to SMISA board members

Poor Mr Dickson. He seems to be the brunt of everyone's abuse. I remember the days when everyone was unified against him. Now he's gone your all bickering among yourselves.  Hope you two haven't fallen out because you've been fighting over him.

That sounds so homosexual. Came out wrong. Sorry I am not into homophobia and I have noted neither of you appear to be keen on Dick (son) either.

15 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Poor Mr Dickson. He seems to be the brunt of everyone's abuse. I remember the days when everyone was unified against him. Now he's gone your all bickering among yourselves.  Hope you two haven't fallen out because you've been fighting over him.

That sounds so homosexual. Came out wrong. Sorry I am not into homophobia and I have noted neither of you appear to be keen on Dick (son) either.

Nobody has fallen out with anyone.

Dickson has been sin-binned and a couple of posters are simply not accepting that and are currently polluting threads with nonsense claims that everyone else apparently forced Div into binning him. I think it's only fair to answer those accusations given that Kombi has named me personally. I don't bicker. I assume the other person is an adult and I answer their point. Then we move on.

I think me and Kombi are done on this particular issue.

1 minute ago, oaksoft said:

Dickson has been sin-binned

I've been engaging with Mr Dickson in the bin (inexperience on my part) and I can see how he has ground people down he goes on and on labouring the same points and forcing you to repeat yourself. The sin Bin is quite a good idea then when you are bored you can play with him if you want. I'm doing my accounts today and can't be arsed as you can probably see from my high posting rate today. Even conversing with Mr Dickson is more appealing than inputting receipt after receipt and invoice after invoice. Glad you guys are mates again. Oh well, receipt no 3957 is beckoning. Feck only another two files full to go.

Nobody has fallen out with anyone.
Dickson has been sin-binned and a couple of posters are simply not accepting that and are currently polluting threads with nonsense claims that everyone else apparently forced Div into binning him. I think it's only fair to answer those accusations given that Kombi has named me personally. I don't bicker. I assume the other person is an adult and I answer their point. Then we move on.
I think me and Kombi are done on this particular issue.

We agree, falling out is not something i do but Oaksoft & I are poles apart in our reasoning

40 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

I've been engaging with Mr Dickson in the bin (inexperience on my part) and I can see how he has ground people down he goes on and on labouring the same points and forcing you to repeat yourself. The sin Bin is quite a good idea then when you are bored you can play with him if you want. I'm doing my accounts today and can't be arsed as you can probably see from my high posting rate today. Even conversing with Mr Dickson is more appealing than inputting receipt after receipt and invoice after invoice. Glad you guys are mates again. Oh well, receipt no 3957 is beckoning. Feck only another two files full to go.

I don't particularly dislike anyone on here to be honest.

There are some I wouldn't trust because they seem obsessed with manipulation and lying but other than that most people seem reasonable. I have no problem with taking a bit of spice from others as long as they are prepared to take it back and then move on. If it was any other way I wouldn't visit the forum.

3 minutes ago, Kombibuddie said:

We agree, falling out is not something i do but Oaksoft & I are poles apart in our reasoning

That's probably true. It's also probably a good thing. Variety is the spice of life and all that....

Edited by oaksoft

5 minutes ago, Kombibuddie said:

3 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I don't particularly dislike anyone on here to be honest.

There are some I wouldn't trust because they seem obsessed with manipulation and lying but other than that most people seem reasonable. I have no problem with taking a bit of spice from others as long as they are prepared to take it back and then move on. If it was any other way I wouldn't visit the forum.

are_you_feeling_the_love.png

5 minutes ago, belfast billy said:

How do I get in the sin bin heard the weathers nice in there even meet Mr. Dickson can't wait

Intrepid explorers with hours to spare can venture there at their own risk. The lesser spotted Dickson has a dangerous rant which usually causes his prey to piss off and watch paint dry.  SMISA members are his favourite kill. I'm sure a few members would be happy to see his head mounted on the wall. Preferably some where far far away. faraway saint could maybe arrange that. As for the weather it can be frosty when he's around. Have fun. Turn right at the fanzone, head for the sin bin and you will find this unwanted creature in most of threads there. Enter at your own risk.

5 hours ago, East Lothian Saint said:

are_you_feeling_the_love.png

of course

I have no desire to bicker with anyone and never will. Far more important things to worry about in life than a difference of opinions on here.

Both me & Oaksoft have had our input, we both feel we are misinterpreting each other so we can run round in circles and achieve nothing and try point scoring against each other or we can move on. I too think we are done on the matter.

Edited by Kombibuddie

49 minutes ago, Kombibuddie said:

of course

I have no desire to bicker with anyone and never will. Far more important things to worry about in life than a difference of opinions on here.

Both me & Oaksoft have had our input, we both feel we are misinterpreting each other so we can run round in circles and achieve nothing and try point scoring against each other or we can move on. I too think we are done on the matter.

Remember

Kombibuddie

Only the guilty need to justify their actions,

cat.jpg