Forum user raises formal grievance against SMiSA

What could it mean for the club? What could it mean for the Wank Tank? Will it be like 'A Few Good Men'? Did SMiSA order a code red? Exciting times ahead.

And although SMISA have probably found it easier to ignore me they'll find it much more difficult to ignore the Financial Conduct Authority now I've raised a formal grievance.  

Edited by pozbaird

What could it mean for the club? What could it mean for the Wank Tank? Will it be like 'A Few Good Men'? Did SMiSA order a code red? Exciting times ahead.

And although SMISA have probably found it easier to ignore me they'll find it much more difficult to ignore the Financial Conduct Authority now I've raised a formal grievance.  

Where did he post this?

3 minutes ago, TsuMirren said:

Where did he post this?

Sin bin. On the following thread.

Half way down page 5 he posted this. It's fair to say that this was always his end goal. This is why he signed up in the first place - to allow himself the opportunity for the ultimate attention.

Stuart Dickson

• SMiSA board - what a shower of wasters!
  •  
  • Stuart Dickson
  • Sinners
  • 9,018 posts
  • Top Man:
1 hour ago, faraway saint said:
It's unlikely Div will answer you.
He's feeling quite happy with this place.
As far as I see it's mainly for a couple of people and also pandering to a small minority.
You only have to look how many "likes" some of the inhabitants have to prove they are appealing to plenty of forum members.
Yeah, I feel pissed off but I'll live.

I'm not pissed off at all. I'm enjoying it. I turned ad block on and I'm no longer bothered by all those nuisance adverts that make Div money. That alone makes the forum experience more enjoyable.

Then there's the smug satisfaction I get from looking at the extraordinary number of posts and page views we are getting in here. And at the same time I can see that apart from the numerous posts about the sin bin and those of us in it, the rest of the forum is dying a death. Not even 8 new signings have managed to spark it back up. Indeed the only influx of new members has been sin bin residents making their escape for the day under new aliases.

Edited by oaksoft

Just leaving this post from last month here...

On 28/12/2016 at 0:14 PM, Stu said:

These days organisations all over the place are having to stop because of a shortage of volunteers and committee members. Fair play to SMiSA if they've managed to buck this trend and ended up with more committee members than they should have! They've been desperate for help for years and this will be the first time in a while, possibly ever, they've had a full committee, and now people are moaning about how the members have been appointed and the possibility of there being too many.

If people are just concerned that they may have breached their constitution then fair enough, however I can't help feeling reading the posts some people (:rolleyes:) have ulterior motives. If you're really that concerned about who is on the committee and how many members there are I'm sure you could put yourself forward at the AGM or offer to help before then. God knows why you'd want to as you'll just have your efforts belittled at every turn by folk who think they know best - the same with any voluntary organisation really. Plenty of people happy to whine about what is being done, sod all of them prepared to help out themselves.

I imagine if SMiSA do have too many folk on their committee it's just an oversight rather than an attempt to pull the wool over folk's eyes. It happens. In Dumfries and Galloway, there's a rule that community councils must adopt a constitution within 3 months of an election. Hardly any of them realised this until it was too late - even the council, who introduced the rule, didn't realise it happened. It only came to light when someone who had lost out in an election brought the matter up in a bid to cause trouble (although ironically that particular community council had realised what they had to do).

Thank goodness we don't have anyone so bitter and petty on here :whistle

I think he's got a point.

I'm sure he's given SMISA some great money making ideas, which they've eschewed, and as a result instead of swooping for Messi and Ronaldo, we've had to put up with McGinn.

Severe dereliction of their fiduciary duties.

Edited by Bobby_F

2 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

I see you've eschewed spelling severe correctly.

I did correct it almost immediately - maybe subconsciously when Law Stud is the topic 'sever' seemed appropriate?

2 hours ago, TsuMirren said:

I think the pom pom on his hat was a bit heavy at the weekend.

Indeed! Worn now to two home games - Falkirk and Queens.

Won't be getting another outing!

Day Two. Having chosen to publicly state that he has raised an official grievance against SMiSA with the authorities, it wouldn't be unreasonable to expect Mr Dickson to give further updates on the progress of his complaint in the Sin Bin area of the forum. Otherwise, why throw it out into the public domain to let us see what he's done. Having went public and advertised his actions to all, would be strange if he suddenly clammed up on the matter. Of course, it could be that he has done no such thing, no complaint has been raised, and it was a cry of help from the Sin Bin that just screams 'me, me, me, look at me, it's all about me'.

This scenario could be very likely, given the amount of 'me me me' posts he makes in the Wank Tank, painting the picture whereby anyone dipping into the Wank Tank to view posts are doing so because he's there and he is the star attraction.

He's going to look awfully foolish if he has made it up, and if he has actually reported SMiSA, then he's perfectly free to do so, but to my eyes at least, that is something any of us would just keep to ourselves. Otherwise, you never know, another forum user might pick you up on it and start a thread about it. Anyone offer odds on what it is? Actually gone and done it, or simply a 'look at me' piece of bawbaggery?

10 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

I see what he's said but when has he ever told the truth. He's probably reported SMiSA to a guest at one of his imaginary dinner parties. I hear he's having May, Trump, Putin and Merkel over next weekend for cocktails.

Was it Ceausescu and Mugabe who enjoyed his hospitality the weekend just gone?

As a non smisa member this really is none of my business.

As a nosey bugger however I am somewhat interested.

I refuse to go into the sin bin to read his mutterings (the forum really is a better place without him urinating all over it) so can someone please post a succinct report on what his actual grievance is?  Can someone confirm that the grievance/complaint has actually been made?  

May I also plead with my fellow forum user's...please do not go into the sin bin ond converse with this sinner.  He is a needy individual who craves attention.  If we starve him of that attention he may in time drift off to annoy someother online community like say mumsnet or something!

4 minutes ago, TediousTom said:

As a non smisa member this really is none of my business.

As a nosey bugger however I am somewhat interested.

I refuse to go into the sin bin to read his mutterings (the forum really is a better place without him urinating all over it) so can someone please post a succinct report on what his actual grievance is?  Can someone confirm that the grievance/complaint has actually been made?  

May I also plead with my fellow forum user's...please do not go into the sin bin ond converse with this sinner.  He is a needy individual who craves attention.  If we starve him of that attention he may in time drift off to annoy someother online community like say mumsnet or something!

With the focus on Fake News his days are numbered anyway