Latest Scores

FTOF

7 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

I’ve got to say - what a game of football . Just a pity these  cnuts are winning but as I said on another thread - their progress may well not be a bad thing for Saints when we come to the final pre split game.

Rode their luck a wee bit in the first half, at 2-0 I was still thinking this lot could have came back for the draw.

The second half, so far, different kettle of cats, Rangers in control.

Another game where I honestly fail to understand how poor the Rangers opposition have been. Yes they’ve been unlucky with some marginal decisions but for the most part they’ve been rank rotten. 

Just like Dortmund, it’s like watching English Championship or League 1 level football. Madness. 

6 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Rangers 3-0 red Star, ANOTHER goal chalked of for the away team, going to be a great game next week, this lot are no mugs. 

85 mins. 

Final score 3-0, could/should have been 6-4, a great watch, as were both Dortmund games and, as I said, another cracking game in store next week. :happyclapper

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Brighton 0-1 Liverpool, what a ball and a brave header from Diaz, took a clatter from the goalie.

Goalie could/should have been off.

18 mins. 

Brighton 0-2 Liverpool, nipped out for a wee while and missed a goal, penalty by Salah.

Narrowing the gap on City, going to be some game when they meet next month. 

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Inverness 1-0 Arbroath, a good delivery from the corner, a bit of a stramash (hard to see, camera looks as if it's in another town) and a goal down.

Not the start Arbroath wanted.

6 mins. 

Inverness 2-0 Arbroath, no idea what happened, the camera wasn't even around the goal area.

FFS, 12 mins, a long afternoon in store, pity, Arbroath had looked like getting back into it.

7 minutes ago, guinness said:

Arbroath starting to stumble coming into the final straight. Looks like Kilmarnock for title though Thistle coming up on the rails.

Tend to Agree. Doubt if Arbroath really want to come up. Extra costs without a doubt.

16 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Arbroath are playing quite well, the goals apart, they have been the better side but, goals win matches.

Could do with a goal back before half time.

Still 2-0, 31 mins. 

2-0 half time, Arbroath have been the better team, probably the best I've seen them play for a wee while but, just can't get a break, the shot that hit the post could have made all the difference.

Anthow, that's football.

Hopefully Sir Dick Campbell can rally them at half time. :thumbs2

15 minutes ago, guinness said:

Now 3-0. Arbroath well beaten today.

Aye, one of them games, the scoreline doesn't reflect the play but, as we all know, it's all about goals.

Big test, only the 4th game Arbroath have lost all season and they have bounced back before but this is different territory.

At home against Ayr next week, one of them "must win" games.