Scotland Football Club

shull

57 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Unfortunately I'll not be able to watch tonight's game due to me blundering by booking a concert in Glasgow.

Gutted but fingers crossed Clarke and the team do the business. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Will be heading for shower shortly and then onto the Woodman Bar in Limassol for a few beers and then the supporters bus to Larnaca……not every Scotland trip is as pleasant as this oneIMG_0358.thumb.jpeg.fbe7df433b4526612b6d83461da5f098.jpeg

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Elvis tribute mate.

Seen 2 in the last year or so, this guy's meant to be the best.

Must be decent booking the Royal Concert Hall, 2,500 seater.  

I won a competition and it gave me an option. Did you win the same and push the wrong button.

Text was 

reply - 1 for the money, 2 for the show.

I took the cash for beer to sit and watch the game. 😀

3 hours ago, truesaint said:

I won a competition and it gave me an option. Did you win the same and push the wrong button.

Text was 

reply - 1 for the money, 2 for the show.

I took the cash for beer to sit and watch the game. 😀

I'm trying to put a brave face on things..............under the facade I'm fuming I'm missing the game. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Well I have to say, my forum chums, that was a rather splendid performance last night…..you could feel the tension in the ground for all of six minutes and then it was a mixture of comfort and disbelief that we were doing this the way that good sides do it.

Bumped into more than a few Buddies in and around the ground ….. following St Mirren and Scotland can sometimes be the toughest of gigs but just makes the good times better 🏁🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 

5 minutes ago, Warrior Saint said:

Will never ever support a team with any old firm player in it such is my hatred for them. I'm no patriotic in any way due to the politics and having a sham of a monarchy attached. Gogic was in Cyprus squad so supported Cyprus due to Saints connection. I honestly would not open my curtains if Scotland were playing in my garden, zero interest in  international football. Also tartan army, gies peace. Non football fans singing shite songs kidding on about being fantastic supporters. Drunken mob dressing up in skirts, kilts are another thing I hate BTW.

Shite Wind Up Merchant, You’re Just a Shite Wind Up Merchant……..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Away and take your face for a shite ya miserable arsehole 😂😂

7 minutes ago, WeeBud said:

Shite Wind Up Merchant, You’re Just a Shite Wind Up Merchant……..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Away and take your face for a shite ya miserable arsehole 😂😂

Nobody cares about him, in real life and on the forum.

Sad...........🤣🤣🤣

Anyhow, great result but my only very slight disappointment is that it was seemingly a deliberate decision at half time to ease up, more emphasis on them not scoring.

I'm more in favour of the kind of result Spain had but that's a minor issue.

11 qualifying victories in a row and all under a manager many slated from day one.

Very satisfying.  🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Edited by faraway saint

6 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Nobody cares about him, in real life and on the forum.

Sad...........🤣🤣🤣

Anyhow, great result but my only very slight disappointment is that it was seemingly a deliberate decision at half time to ease up, more emphasis on them not scoring.

I'm more in favour of the kind of result Spain had but that's a minor issue.

11 qualifying victories in a row and all under a manager many slated from day one.

Very satisfying.  🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

In fairness it was absolutely roasting and probably a wee bit of job done… had MacGregor scored with his chance at the start of the second half or either of McTominays really near misses home in we’d have probably not he’d 5 or 6 but I get your drift.

That said it’s game won, another clean sheet and no injuries with a bit of game time for a few of the subs….it’s been a wee while since we’ve had that luxury.

Just been messaging a boy we met recently in Turkey, he's disappointed in his countries performances but he mentioned we've been getting some attention.

I've told him I'll take him a Scotland scarf next June when we return and he can support us in Germany.  🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇹🇷🇹🇷🇹🇷🤣🤣🤣

Edited by faraway saint