Sign in to follow this  
shull

St Mirren v Raith Rovers Championship 29/4/17

Just on the ticket website trying to get some tickets to save the hassle of queuing at the office before kick off.

We don't seem to have many seats available. Which is generally the opposite of what it's like. Is this because the ticketing system is set up to say that there are areas unavailable to save work of taking tickets out? And the system isn't actually updated real time? Surely in this day in age, I should be able to print my ticket at home or use a code on my phone?

Also, I have to use internet explorer...

Edit to add, card charges in this day in age too... The cost of card transactions are pennies for companies.

Edited by gc_SMFC

40 minutes ago, gc_SMFC said:

Just on the ticket website trying to get some tickets to save the hassle of queuing at the office before kick off.

We don't seem to have many seats available. Which is generally the opposite of what it's like. Is this because the ticketing system is set up to say that there are areas unavailable to save work of taking tickets out? And the system isn't actually updated real time? Surely in this day in age, I should be able to print my ticket at home or use a code on my phone?

Edit to add, card charges in this day in age too... The cost of card transactions are pennies for companies.

Was down for ticket for the Hibs game. There were flying out for tomorrow and that was this morning. 

Well, here we go, the 2nd last game in a season that's had more "must win" games than any season I can remember.

All the way back to last November when there was the famous "November is an important month" thread, followed by December etc. :lol:

Going to be nervous for both teams and supporters.

Both teams will score, just hope we score more. :clapping

2 hours ago, gc_SMFC said:

That banner across the bottom of the page is a pain in the hole as well.

I also got 'page could not be displayed' at checkout. Do you or don't you refresh? The page then loaded by itself after a delay.

They're asking for comments and suggestions about the site.....via a comments form that hasn't been added to the site yet.

Edited by Dirty Sanchez

6 minutes ago, Dirty Sanchez said:

I see that a treble on our ideal set of results from tomorrow's games will pay about 11/1.

That means 11 times out of 12 it won't happen.

Have you consulted Oaksoft on this?

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

And where will he change his nappy?

Clearly, by using the new nappy-changing boards made from old HoF panels which are being replaced with £1500 worth of SMiSA funded sooper-dooper new ones!

I see that a treble on our ideal set of results from tomorrow's games will pay about 11/1.
That means 11 times out of 12 it won't happen.

I don't care if Ayr and Dumbarton win as long as we do too, and the bookies are offering odds on that we do, hopefully the bookies are right.