World Cup Russia 2018

St.Ricky

2 minutes ago, Charlotte Saint said:

Belgium 3 Japan 2. Wonderful game, Belgium win in last minute. Feel sorry for Japan to lose after playing so well to lead 2-0

Yeah, thought that was a great game. What a shame for Japan , they were excellent. 

Colombia 0 - 0 World Cup Winners elect, not a great game, best line so far best line when Kane picked the ball up in the centre circle it was great rotation of the forwards but iirc when Messi did it he was being forced deep to get the ball, typical of the commentary.

10 minutes ago, StanleySaint said:

Colombia 0 - 0 World Cup Winners elect, not a great game, best line so far best line when Kane picked the ball up in the centre circle it was great rotation of the forwards but iirc when Messi did it he was being forced deep to get the ball, typical of the commentary.

Got to be one of the worst games I've watched so far. Has either keeper had a save of any note?

On 6/24/2018 at 5:40 PM, pozbaird said:

Come on Belgium, pump these chunts in Game 3. Then, whoever they get next, pump them right out on their arse. You know, just know, that the further they go, these wallopers, pissed at their big parties in the sun, will turn to smashing their towns up when they get beat.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-44593129

Hope their defeat is swift, and painful. A last minute Raheem Sterling own goal would be nice, maybe Harry Kane missing a penalty just a moment earlier, for added LOL factor.

Check one, pumped by Belgium. Check two, last-minute goal, as Trippier nuts it up and into his own net. Just need check three.... I’m on this. I’m all over it... tick tock.

50 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Check one, pumped by Belgium. Check two, last-minute goal, as Trippier nuts it up and into his own net. Just need check three.... I’m on this. I’m all over it... tick tock.

14 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Harry Kane to miss the cruicial kick. Strike three!

:lol:

Strike three.......:byebye