Jack Ross has spoken to ............

Lord Pityme

This might help merge the myriad of threads on who Ross is speaking to at any given moment.....

he's never been short of front, especially when engineering pay rises, bonuses etc. And it looks like he's whoring himself to the highest bidder daan saaf. All of which he is perfectly entitled to do, (family to support, opportunities etc). Perhaps this tawdry, unsettling circus the club and support are being put through will help enlighten some to the type of animal Ross is?

ambition at any cost, say whatever people want to hear, but completely focused on getting what Jack wants. Remember all those assurances over the last twelve months that 'I'm building something here' followed up Tony F and the chairman telling us he's going nowhere???

if only they'd asked Jack? Then again he'd simply tell them what they wanted to hear, and jump in his car off to another interview.

1 minute ago, Lord Pityme said:

This might help merge the myriad of threads on who Ross is speaking to at any given moment.....

he's never been short of front, especially when engineering pay rises, bonuses etc. And it looks like he's whoring himself to the highest bidder daan saaf. All of which he is perfectly entitled to do, (family to support, opportunities etc). Perhaps this tawdry, unsettling circus the club and support are being put through will help enlighten some to the type of animal Ross is?

ambition at any cost, say whatever people want to hear, but completely focused on getting what Jack wants. Remember all those assurances over the last twelve months that 'I'm building something here' followed up Tony F and the chairman telling us he's going nowhere???

if only they'd asked Jack? Then again he'd simply tell them what they wanted to hear, and jump in his car off to another interview.

LPM. 

The kind of animal,  as you put it,  that Jack Ross is.. Is a professional football manager who has just had three successful seasons, won promotion and awards. You are right,  he is the consummate PR person but,  hey we have lapped it up and had a great time.   As an individual he would be foolish not to seek to take advantage of the situation,  either to obtain pay rises or move to much, much better paid jobs. Each time he got a rise, the compensation we might receive went up.  The fan in me though dislikes the uncertainty, particularly it's timing. In that I totally agree. 

Ross can't wait to jump on the English gravy train. 

Even signing for a Club liked Sunderland. 

He will take the million pound plus contract over 2 or 3 years and not bat an eyelid if sacked after a few months. He will just move on to next massive payday. 

Ross gives not one feck about St Mirren. 

Did you see who he gave a Contract Extension to ? 

:lol:

23 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

LPM. 

The kind of animal,  as you put it,  that Jack Ross is.. Is a professional football manager who has just had three successful seasons, won promotion and awards. You are right,  he is the consummate PR person but,  hey we have lapped it up and had a great time.   As an individual he would be foolish not to seek to take advantage of the situation,  either to obtain pay rises or move to much, much better paid jobs. Each time he got a rise, the compensation we might receive went up.  The fan in me though dislikes the uncertainty, particularly it's timing. In that I totally agree. 

And if you can't be with the one you love, Jack

Love the one you're with.

46 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

LPM. 

"Three successful seasons"???

six months getting Alloa relegated, almost relegating us, and winning the championship. I think any neutral obsever would call that one successful season. And as i said he is entitled to talk, negotiate whith whoever he wants. But all that pony after winning the league about 'having something to build here" and "this club is a good fit for me" possibly said hands free, over a phone interview as he sped down the motorway to his next interview is what is sticking in the craw of even his most fervent supporters on here.

he could have been honest and said, "yes i am ambitious, who knows in football when an offer comes along you have to take". Then he would have maintained decency and had at least my respect. Instead the club after having a successful season, turning over a large part of the squad again is in limbo, cant plan, cant recruit, cant it seems even persuade players who previously said they wanted to stay, to re-sign..!

be interesting to see how many are still in love with Ross if Davis, Reilly and any others end up in At his next club?

edit: have seen a few posters suggesting the club will pick up a hefty compensation package if Ross goes. Thing is I doubt very much given the hoops Ross got the board to jump through this last twelve months with wage rise after wage rise, that he will have agreed for a sizeable compo clause to go in his contract that might scare off potential suitors?

T. i. S. (This Is St Mirren) Ricky, we are bargain basement sellers, look at Morgan, Mallan, Mc Allister & Naismith... all sold on at modest fees, all under this board and manager!

Edited by Lord Pityme

Honestly , this is meant to be a fans forum- between LPM and StuDick its anything but............. in case you moaners didn't know, Jack Ross got us promoted a year after Jack Ross saved us from a fate ala Raith Rovers.................. all this is conveniently forgotten, and now Jack is "whoring himself" - that statement doesn't just disrespect Jack, but also everything that he and his team have achieved   in the last 2 years.................... and the thousands of fans who follow our great wee club

St Mirren is our club, and it will always be here, but thanks to Jack and the new BOD its going to play Celtic next year, not Montrose . Its going to generate millions not hundreds of thousands.

I have no problem with discussion and different views, but this trolling is becoming boring. Players develop and move on, so do managers. If Jack leaves, he leaves with my thanks, for pretty much saving my beloved club. If he gets a big gig, then he deserves it.................

I personally hope you trollers get banned from polluting your Anti Saints agenda on every post. 

38 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Honestly , this is meant to be a fans forum- between LPM and StuDick its anything but............. in case you moaners didn't know, Jack Ross got us promoted a year after Jack Ross saved us from a fate ala Raith Rovers.................. all this is conveniently forgotten, and now Jack is "whoring himself" - that statement doesn't just disrespect Jack, but also everything that he and his team have achieved   in the last 2 years.................... and the thousands of fans who follow our great wee club

St Mirren is our club, and it will always be here, but thanks to Jack and the new BOD its going to play Celtic next year, not Montrose . Its going to generate millions not hundreds of thousands.

I have no problem with discussion and different views, but this trolling is becoming boring. Players develop and move on, so do managers. If Jack leaves, he leaves with my thanks, for pretty much saving my beloved club. If he gets a big gig, then he deserves it.................

I personally hope you trollers get banned from polluting your Anti Saints agenda on every post. 

You hate and abuse St Mirren Supporters who don't agree with you. 

1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:

"Three successful seasons"???

six months getting Alloa relegated, almost relegating us, and winning the championship. I think any neutral obsever would call that one successful season. And as i said he is entitled to talk, negotiate whith whoever he wants. But all that pony after winning the league about 'having something to build here" and "this club is a good fit for me" possibly said hands free, over a phone interview as he sped down the motorway to his next interview is what is sticking in the craw of even his most fervent supporters on here.

he could have been honest and said, "yes i am ambitious, who knows in football when an offer comes along you have to take". Then he would have maintained decency and had at least my respect. Instead the club after having a successful season, turning over a large part of the squad again is in limbo, cant plan, cant recruit, cant it seems even persuade players who previously said they wanted to stay, to re-sign..!

be interesting to see how many are still in love with Ross if Davis, Reilly and any others end up in At his next club?

edit: have seen a few posters suggesting the club will pick up a hefty compensation package if Ross goes. Thing is I doubt very much given the hoops Ross got the board to jump through this last twelve months with wage rise after wage rise, that he will have agreed for a sizeable compo clause to go in his contract that might scare off potential suitors?

T. i. S. (This Is St Mirren) Ricky, we are bargain basement sellers, look at Morgan, Mallan, Mc Allister & Naismith... all sold on at modest fees, all under this board and manager!

LPM

I said he is good at PR.  That served us well in the time he has been with us.  He's good with the media and attracted more attention to the club (and himself).  This is part and parcel of a top managers job these days and Fergie was excellent at it in years gone by... The megaphone years.  Need to agree to differ with you on how successful he has been. On the compensation front,  this is important.  As you say this is St Mirren.  Every penny is still a prisoner. I agree..... The uncertainty at this time is not at all helpful.  But.. I won't jump on any bandwagon to slag Jack.  I am looking to the board for some sign of leadership.  I think that needs to come from Gordon.  As to players going for low fees. I'd like them to have been higher but the money they brought in allowed the club and Jack to bring in the players to deal the Championship.  Not bad business. Let's hope this is resolved soon. 

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

You don't like these trolls...................who are they?

One mans troll is another mans, well, lots of things.

Genuinely interested.

Indeed, there are no trolls. 

Just Saints fans who tumshie DougJamie despises. 

What a horrid wee boy. 

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

You don't like these trolls...................who are they?

One mans troll is another mans, well, lots of things.

Genuinely interested.

I have no problem naming 2....................

Stu D has been allowed back on here with his anti Saints pash, and LPM whilst far milder is still trolling..........

Sure we can put them on ignore however we seem to have threads starting now.........................

2 minutes ago, Undertaker said:

I agree with Shull. You're such an angry and abusive person. Always having a tantrum. 

Shull is such a good dude giving out his wisdom. 

Learn from him. 

:lol: Oh dear, Heard of talking to yourself, but writing to yourself now that's worrying .....

Here's an idea, get another 30 pseudonyms and like ur own posts......

Silly little man  

4 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

I have no problem naming 2....................

Stu D has been allowed back on here with his anti Saints pash, and LPM whilst far milder is still trolling..........

Sure we can put them on ignore however we seem to have threads starting now.........................

So, LPM is in here, Stuart isn't...................would him being in here be sufficient?

Is the sin bin "fit for purpose"?

10 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

So, LPM is in here, Stuart isn't...................would him being in here be sufficient?

Is the sin bin "fit for purpose"?

Answer to that FAS is No its not. the Sin Bin should be there for blatant Trolling. However Stu D,was booted out of this forum, now he is back in, same agenda.

Anyway when you getting out?

Do u not want to go the Shull " Undertaker " route...... Maybe you could be another famous wrestler - How about Big Daddy :P

Nobody is trolling. 

Just Saints fans who have varying opinions. 

There are loads who disagree with my posts. 

Doesn't make them Trolls, just Saints fans with their own thoughts. 

SinBin should be called the Cooler and only angry DougJamie should be in it. 

Way out of control laddie who needs to calm down. 

I believe in every post I make. 

So no trolling. 

Samson is a poor goalkeeper. 

Ross was well out of order giving him an extension to his contract 

Ross disgracefully disrespected St Mirren, St Mirren fans and the Challenge Cup with the  Raith Rovers shambles. 

Not trolling. 

My honest opinions.