Sign in to follow this  
faraway saint

Stubbs Already Doomed

5 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

With Reilly oot the door now, and others set to follow surely a microlight is all that's needed to fly what squad is left to La Manga..?

hopefully Stubbs will at least realise Mullen isnt up to snuff and lose him? We are really in the mire for goals if Stubbs fails to come up with proven scorers who can perform against Celtic, Rangers, Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibs Kilmarnock, St Johnston, Motherwell etc...

look how poorly we fared against premier teams last pre season and in the cups! And we had a decent squad then.

NAPPY ALERT !!!

A lot of ill informed comment going on with the Gavin Reilly thread. The offer he got from Ross was taken off the table when Ross left, rightly waiting for the new manager to confirm he was happy, or otherwise to honour it. Stubbs didnt, as is his right.

so Reilly had to wait three weeks to see if the new guy would make him an offer. All the talk that he was stringing the club along is poor really. And i suspect in one way, or another letting him go will comeback to bite Stubbs in the arse. That boy will score plenty goals wherever he plays.

Also luvin the rubbish about Mullen being a better "all round" player, which is code for "Not Really Good At Anything". If Mullen was so good how come he could only manage a couple of goals in more than half a season, and got constantly hooked because of his lack of impact? And that was in the same Championship were some posters insist is Reilly's level..! Wouldnt be suprised if Stubbs either lets Mullen go, or leaves him as a squad player.

2 hours ago, shull said:

We signed the wrong one from Livingston. 

Josh Mullin is a far better player than the diver we got. 

Hopefully, his cheating will cease or Stubbs can let him go. 

Oh so its Sammy and Mullen that you cant stand........................

You tried getting out thru the sewers ?

You should be used to being full of sh!t :rolleyes: 

28 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Oh so its Sammy and Mullen that you cant stand........................

You tried getting out thru the sewers ?

You should be used to being full of sh!t :rolleyes: 

Maybe marvellous human beings. 

However, when it comes to football, one dives to cheat and the other dives to save the ball, with very little success. 

Less of your abuse please. 

I don't abuse anybody unless in retaliation. 

Now feck off.  :byebye

1 minute ago, shull said:

Maybe marvellous human beings. 

However, when it comes to football, one dives to cheat and the other dives to save the ball, with very little success. 

Less of your abuse please. 

I don't abuse anybody unless in retaliation. 

Now feck off.  :byebye

Not abusing

Just giving you advise how to rejoin mainstream society

I would tell u to feck off. But you already have :ph34r:

5 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

so Reilly had to wait three weeks to see if the new guy would make him an offer. All the talk that he was stringing the club along is poor really.

Another ill informed comment. 

2 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

Ahh! So who signs players at the club whilst they are waiting for a new manager to come in? And does that person accept responsibility if said player is mince, or the new manager wants rid as soon as he is in?

ps... this is fun!

Jack Ross.

Ahh! So who signs players at the club whilst they are waiting for a new manager to come in? And does that person accept responsibility if said player is mince, or the new manager wants rid as soon as he is in?

ps... this is fun  I am a fandan!

Agreed :P

38 minutes ago, pod said:

Jack Ross.

But Jack Ross left weeks ago, so who do you say was signing/re-signing players after he left? Ahh yeah maybe he was managing Sunderland & SMFC... maybe he still is???

I'll give you a clue - naebody! They were waiting for the new guy to decide his squad and be responsible for it. But dont take my word for it, ask everyone else on tbe forum!

But Jack Ross left weeks ago, so who do you say was signing/re-signing players after he left? Ahh yeah maybe he was managing Sunderland & SMFC... maybe he still is???

I'll give you a clue - naebody! They were waiting for the new guy to decide his squad and be responsible for it. But dont take my word for it, ask everyone else on tbe forum!

Jack was always going to leave. he signed to two before he did.    If you think I'm talking daft, did you really think you only had the monopoly. :whistle 

20 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

Is it? Dont you think the club suspended all contract/player negotiations after Ross left, to let the new guy make his own picks?

Well Livy don't since they been signing players without a manager.

33 minutes ago, renfrew said:

Well Livy don't since they been signing players without a manager.

Yeah... apart from the fact WGAF about Livvy, there are a couple of posters on here suggesting the guy doing their signings was in effect managing the team anyway. Add to that it would appear no manager worth his salt wants the job! Just sayin...

Reilly totally refuting Stubbs latest account of contract withdrawal. He inderstood he would have to wait till the new guy came in to see if an offer still stood, however Stubbs told him he wasnt going to offer him a deal! Seems Stubbs is playing a bit fast & loose with the facts? Other players/agents will take note.

Reilly has been offered the chance to train with QoS to keep fit whilst considering his other options.

Reilly could have signed an extension months ago.

With more money and with us going into the Premiership. What's not to like? 

He became greedy and blew it. 

Good riddance. 

1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:

Yeah... apart from the fact WGAF about Livvy, there are a couple of posters on here suggesting the guy doing their signings was in effect managing the team anyway. Add to that it would appear no manager worth his salt wants the job! Just sayin...

Aye and I am just saying they DON'T have a manager in place but are still signing players, and if the guy doing the signing was managing the team, why would they be looking for 1  :lol:  :byebye

15 minutes ago, renfrew said:

Aye and I am just saying they DON'T have a manager in place but are still signing players, and if the guy doing the signing was managing the team, why would they be looking for 1  :lol:  :byebye

Its not hard to figure out Sherlock! :P