Odd Happenings This Season

3 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

This doesnt make sense.

You claim to have him on ignore and at the same time claim his posts, which you cant read when he is on ignore, are turning you off the forum? You then compound the problem by deliberately visiting entire threads created by him, even though you have him on ignore, to complain about posts you have elected not to read in the first place?

When I was young, in more politically incorrect times, we put kids who indulged in this sort of behaviour in seperate classes from everyone else. :lol:

When you were young perhaps you understood the concept  of others, who weren't on ignore,  quoting posts which, in turn, meant you could see the drivel being spouted.  I won't spend time expanding on this as it may tax your already troubled brain.

I have, in the past, suggested that threads from those on ignore could be hidden but, as it stands, this seems impractical so I have to accept I will see this clutterage and have the decision to lessen my involvement which is the route I have taken.

Too demanding for your limited capacity?

2 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

When you were young perhaps you understood the concept  of others, who weren't on ignore,  quoting posts which, in turn, meant you could see the drivel being spouted.  I won't spend time expanding on this as it may tax your already troubled brain.

I have, in the past, suggested that threads from those on ignore could be hidden but, as it stands, this seems impractical so I have to accept I will see this clutterage and have the decision to lessen my involvement which is the route I have taken.

You have deliberately entered a thread created by him you utter spoon. :lol:

3 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

You really are an idiot.

Maybe, but I am not the one behaving like a twat right now :lol:

Please continue though, I need cheering up.

Tell us all why you felt forced to enter this thread.

If you do it with a straight face I will send you a Star Bar.

Edited by oaksoft

29 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Go for it....Fantasy land awaits

I'll tell ypu some thing "odd".

I  can exclusively reveal the news that the pigeon dropped onto the field at Hampden,by a St Mirren supporting  Seagull,was the same pigeon that flew down the wing when oldco scored that goal with 9 men.

Karma.

25 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Says the guy who starts stupid threads then, when no one bites, replies to himself several times. Glad you aren't bored reading your own replies.

And you read every single one of my posts on this Forum.

You just can't get enough entertainment.

Come on, start a Thread , give us all a buzz.

Maybe not :snore

4 minutes ago, shull said:

And you read every single one of my posts on this Forum.

You just can't get enough entertainment.

Come on, start a Thread , give us all a buzz.

Maybe not :snore

I don't and, from now on, I won't have to skim past them.

IF/when I start threads I check to ensure I'm not repeating. IF/when I want to start a meaningless thread, I ensure I start it in the correct section.

That would be the "General nonsense" section or, as it should be named, the Stricky,Knumbshull section.

3 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

IF/when I start threads I check to ensure I'm not repeating. IF/when I want to start a meaningless thread, I ensure I start it in the correct section.

That would be the "General nonsense" section or, as it should be named, the Stricky,Knumbshull section.

Ok pet :lol:

1 hour ago, stlucifer said:

What have you posted recently that could be described as meaningful?  Which section was it in. ...the Sin Bin with its many duplicate threads started by F Man to assuage his loneliness. (He still doesn't see the irony in that) . By the way I started a thread for those who just like to moan or complain about others.  Would suit you perfectly. That way goers can discuss the topic that the thread was set up for without wading through the same and highly repetitive nonsense and abuse of other members that you and one or two others seem to think fall to you as a duty. But...it's a free world. I bear none of you any malice. In fact, I don't spend any time thinking about the runts of this particular litter we call the Forum. 

Edited by St.Ricky

Find it utterly hilarious that a thread that started about our Team has again degenerated into name calling and insults. I do realise Schools are off but I thought Day Care Centre's were still open.

If you don't like a thread, don't comment on it, if you don't like a poster , put them on ignore................... this is the internet, its virtual................ you're not being shouted down  , you don't need to type loudly to be heard.............. If you're angry , seek the answer why.... if your wound up so easily question your own character, some one here with happily type away , basically exposing themselves as complete tossers 

Honestly quite a few on here should not be let near a keyboard......

Show respect or go do one -  Its a St Mirren Forum , I am surrounded by supporters of the club at games,  fed up coming on here to find the morons, some who don't even " follow" Saints just criticizing others for starting threads, but not have the ability to have a novel idea, or the bottle to start one  themselves.....

On 8/6/2018 at 11:25 AM, DougJamie said:

Find it utterly hilarious that a thread that started about our Team has again degenerated into name calling and insults. I do realise Schools are off but I thought Day Care Centre's were still open.  YES THEY WERE TILL THE COUNCIL CLOSED THEM ALL

If you don't like a thread, don't comment on it, (JUST LIKE THIS)  if you don't like a poster , put them on ignore (GREAT IDEA) ................... this is the internet, its virtual................ you're not being shouted down  , you don't need to type loudly to be heard.............. If you're angry , seek the answer why.... if your wound up so easily question your own character, some one here with happily type away , basically exposing themselves as complete tossers (REALLY!)

Honestly quite a few on here should not be let near a keyboard......  ABSOOOOOLUTELY

Show respect or go do one -  Its a St Mirren Forum , I am surrounded by supporters of the club at games,  fed up coming on here to find the morons, some who don't even " follow" Saints just criticizing others for starting threads, but not have the ability to have a novel idea, or the bottle to start one  themselves..... LOUD APPLAUSE   :)

SOME SENSE SOME NONSENSE,BUT HEY WE ALL HAVE OPINIONS  :D

4 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Work in progress perhaps;  but a good start,  perchance a shade to 'honest', not to sure people can relate to too much honesty, honestly! :rolleyes:

Ok Jaybee maybe by the time I get to shulls total I may have mastered it. Mind u he hasn't :wink:

2 minutes ago, DougJamie said:
8 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Work in progress perhaps;  but a good start,  perchance a shade to 'honest', not to sure people can relate to too much honesty, honestly! :rolleyes:

Ok Jaybee maybe by the time I get to shulls total I may have mastered it. Mind u he hasn't :wink:

I read some of the posts on here and wonder about how nasty some of it seems to be , some replies are fairly intense shall we say, some are nondescript and yet some people get offended by that; beggars belief. Certain posters and Shull might be included in that list generate a  considerable amount of animosity god knows why because he doesn't come across as offensive, unlike certain others.  At the days end we are all Buddies debating football and occasionally wander off topic, sometimes comments within these 'off topic' conversation engender some serious debate and I think that's fine so long as it stays sensible and reasonable (two words that don't always agree with the Scottish mentality) I try and keep it friendly why would I wish to fall out with anyone on a football forum, although sometimes people that live a long way away stretch ones patience at times.  A bit of humour now and then and an apology if required is not to much to give or indeed ask for.  UI personally am no longer in Paisley but keep a good watch on St Mirren as I have been a fan since the late 50's and many other likewise are distant supporters but fans nevertheless.  We might not ALL be friends but surely we should not be enemies.  :)