Monthly Likes Competition November18

It's a conspiracy.

Ricky knew this backlash was going to happen. What he was hoping for was someone would fire in a "ffs type" comment so good it would rack up all the likes and therefore, knock Faraway Saint off the top - the real agenda behind this thread.

ITS A CONSPIRACY, ITS A CONSPIRACY!

2 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

It's a conspiracy.

Ricky knew this backlash was going to happen. What he was hoping for was someone would fire in a "ffs type" comment so good it would rack up all the likes and therefore, knock Faraway Saint off the top - the real agenda behind this thread.

Lol.  No.  I've even liked some of FMan's posts. 

Being top is important to the lad. I urge people to like his posts. 

FMan for the Title I say. 

1 minute ago, Mr Optimistic said:

A thread that only dumb, dumber and dumberer :D could get involved with. You really are 3 sad old men. Beggars belief that grown men can spend their time writing so much drivel. 

Says you getting involved. :lol:

Remember you were whining about people posting the scores on the latest scores thread? :1eye

2 minutes ago, Mr Optimistic said:

A thread that only dumb, dumber and dumberer :D could get involved with. You really are 3 sad old men. Beggars belief that grown men can spend their time writing so much drivel. 

Why thank you for your comments.  I have to say that with that screen name I thought you might  be  a tad more positive. 

Don't forget to like Faraway's posts and help him to the title. 

12 hours ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

It's a conspiracy.

You're not far wrong, although he's been on a "like" frenzy with me to cover up his deep disappointment he's not going to win this prestigious competition. :lol:

12 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

You're not far wrong, although he's been on a "like" frenzy with me to cover up his deep disappointment he's not going to win this prestigious competition. :lol:

Half of your "likes" are courtesy of Ricky. That's the only reason you're winning this very important competition. 

6 minutes ago, munoz said:

Half of your "likes" are courtesy of Ricky. That's the only reason you're winning this very important competition. 

Like I said since yesterday he's been on a frenzy, before that, well, WGAF. 

I'd limit his "likes" as he likes almost everything. 

I'm disappointed in you TBH, hardly any. :(

Come on guys. Surely any idiot can see that the key figure here is not the number of likes, but instead your likes to posts ratio.

I would just like to point out that with my ratio of greater than 1:1, I am somewhat godlike in this department.

From this undeniable stat I am going to assume that I am the epitome of popularity on this forum and that everyone loves my contribution.

F Man secretly dreams of being me. :wub:

All hail me!!!

1 minute ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Come on guys. Surely any idiot can see that the key figure here is not the number of likes, but instead your likes to posts ratio.

I would just like to point out that with my ratio of greater than 1:1, I am somewhat godlike in this department.

From this undeniable stat I am going to assume that I am the epitome of popularity on this forum and that everyone loves my contribution.

All hail me!!!

^^^^^^^ Fanny. :P

On 11/25/2018 at 11:38 PM, St.Ricky said:

Some folks seem to enjoy ranking up likes.  Thought that an award could be given each month to the poster with the most likes. 

At time of Writing F Man is leading. 

More posts., more likes. 

The rest of us trail behibd

Who will win the Forum Timewaster Prize for November?

Support your chosen candidate. 

I know we have a 'General Nonsense' page that tends to catch well................ general nonsense, but could this have raised the bar and should we now have a 'Total Nonsense' section?  :wacko:

7 hours ago, The Original 59er said:

I know we have a 'General Nonsense' page that tends to catch well................ general nonsense, but could this have raised the bar and should we now have a 'Total Nonsense' section?  :wacko:

Moderation required, move or, as you suggest, new section.......................deleted section. :wink:

On 11/27/2018 at 7:50 PM, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

All hail me!!!

fE3IqVADZeCzm-PqAU6LiYYPOls=.gif