Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
St.Ricky

Article Ranks Top 600 Clubs in the World

Recommended Posts


4 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

I recently published an article Ranking St Mirren in the top 600 clubs in the world with Man City at Number One. Rangers are listed ahead of Celtic. 

Didn't see it.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

A recently published article Ranks St Mirren in the top 600 clubs in the world with Man City at Number One. Rangers are listed ahead of Celtic. 

How can a deid club be in a top anything other than a list of financial failures?  :unsure:

Edited by antrin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

A recently published article Ranks St Mirren in the top 600 clubs in the world with Man City at Number One. Rangers are listed ahead of Celtic. 

Are we above Rangers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

92: Rangers (SPI 64.2)

106: Celtic (SPI 62.0)

303: Kilmarnock (SPI 41.9)

343: Aberdeen (SPI 39.2)

399: Hibs (SPI 35.1)

498: Hearts (SPI 26.7)

522: Motherwell (SPI 24.6)

558: Livingston (SPI 20.9)

569: St Johnstone (SPI 20.0)

571: St Mirren (SPI 19.5) At least we are in the top 600 unlike Hams and Dungs.

618: Hamilton (SPI 12.2)

620: Dundee (SPI 11.9)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, truesaint said:

92: Rangers (SPI 64.2)

106: Celtic (SPI 62.0)

303: Kilmarnock (SPI 41.9)

343: Aberdeen (SPI 39.2)

399: Hibs (SPI 35.1)

498: Hearts (SPI 26.7)

522: Motherwell (SPI 24.6)

558: Livingston (SPI 20.9)

569: St Johnstone (SPI 20.0)

571: St Mirren (SPI 19.5) At least we are in the top 600 unlike Hams and Dungs.

618: Hamilton (SPI 12.2)

620: Dundee (SPI 11.9)

Enthralling, 571st............................:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

How is this worked out ?

How can Sevco be ahead of Sellick, how can Killie be way ahead of the Edinburgh cousins ?

How the feck are Livi ahead of us

Bollocks 

Just what we need. Another league table to get anxious about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Don't want to be branded as negative but it's not working right now is it? :lol:

Clearly whoever is negotiating is missing this key piece of information.

If I knew I was signing for the 571st best club in a sport, I’d be convinced immediately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Is this OldCo or NewCo? There’s surely no way it can be NewCo considering their biggest success to date is the Petrofac Cup.

Presume The walking dead club. No idea though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Clearly whoever is negotiating is missing this key piece of information.

If I knew I was signing for the 571st best club in a sport, I’d be convinced immediately.

Are you suggesting that St Tony hasn't said that we will be in the world top 10 within his lifetime? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...