BuddieinEK

Value For Money

6 hours ago, Kombibuddie said:

Groundhog Day :wacko:

North & South v North & West

No need for anymore to be said :fire2 

Mind that time he who shall not be named broke out agreement several times? Let’s see if anyone is willing to call it out?... 

19 hours ago, bazil85 said:

5. Eh your player budget figure analysis makes absolutely zero sense. You have no idea & it won’t be in the accounts what the budget would have been if they didn’t do the two stand arrangement. It won’t be correlated to the previous season in a different division. Oh you’re in for a disappointment. Fortunately we know it was a 10%  increase because someone with full access to the accounts that makes the decisions told us. 

If 10% of what the accounts say the wage budget is,turns out to be more than the sum that could be made from the ammount of seats available sold at full price then it'll show that the arrangement couldn't have given a 10% increase.

If 10% is 250k for example then it can't all have been made up by giving away the stand. 

1 hour ago, slapsalmon said:

If 10% of what the accounts say the wage budget is,turns out to be more than the sum that could be made from the ammount of seats available sold at full price then it'll show that the arrangement couldn't have given a 10% increase.

If 10% is 250k for example then it can't all have been made up by giving away the stand. 

I don’t think it’s very likely our wage budget will be in the region of 2.5 million. Last season a rough estimate based on this would put us in at a wee bit over 1 million, consistent with ‘six figure sum’ and ‘10% increase’ quoted. 

AFBE07E8-9838-4502-A565-B5F2AB2BE692.png

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

I don’t think it’s very likely our wage budget will be in the region of 2.5 million. Last season a rough estimate based on this would put us in at a wee bit over 1 million, consistent with ‘six figure sum’ and ‘10% increase’ quoted. 

AFBE07E8-9838-4502-A565-B5F2AB2BE692.png

Our wage bill for players is nowhere near £2million either.

Last year £1,913,176 was paid in wages to 77 staff. 43 were players. How much of that was for the 43 & how much for the 34 is anyone's guess.

We'll see at the AGM

41 minutes ago, Kombibuddie said:

Last year £1,913,176 was paid in wages to 77 staff. 43 were players. How much of that was for the 43 & how much for the 34 is anyone's guess.

We'll see at the AGM

It’s a tricky one, there will be some decent hitting staff wages but I imagine the majority is players.

So yeah nowhere near £2 million which is why I’m still stumped that people think GLS will be proven wrong when the accounts come out. 

I th

It’s a tricky one, there will be some decent hitting staff wages but I imagine the majority is players.
So yeah nowhere near £2 million which is why I’m still stumped that people think GLS will be proven wrong when the accounts come out. 
Only way will be for a shareholder to ask the treasurer/accountant the question outright when the accounts are being presented.
That is information the company i expect, will have at hand for such an important meeting.

26 minutes ago, Kombibuddie said:

I th

Only way will be for a shareholder to ask the treasurer/accountant the question outright when the accounts are being presented.
That is information the company i expect, will have at hand for such an important meeting.

Not sure what the point in that will be. It’s 10% which is a six figure sum. Been confirmed now by two people sitting on the BOD. 

Not sure why people think they’ll hear any different or continually push that GLS & now David Nicol are liars. If the accountant confirms it will people finally accept it or will he be a liar as well? 

I take it we don't actually bother with threads as such nowadays, as despite repeated attempts to get back on subject here, it is just like almost every other one with the same tired old shite being regurgitated.

Try again...

I had the pleasure of signing up the other day.

Three attempts before my password was deemed strong enough!

Guaranteed I'll forget it when I try to log in.

Also, it wanted to link with Google, Facebook etc.

I'm always very wary of doing that.

What are the advantages from my side?

Still think the ongoing expenditure is excessive.

I take it we don't actually bother with threads as such nowadays, as despite repeated attempts to get back on subject here, it is just like almost every other one with the same tired old shite being regurgitated.

Try again...

I had the pleasure of signing up the other day.

Three attempts before my password was deemed strong enough!

Guaranteed I'll forget it when I try to log in.

Also, it wanted to link with Google, Facebook etc.

I'm always very wary of doing that.

What are the advantages from my side?

Still think the ongoing expenditure is excessive.

What was your first pets name again?

I'm just glad for recognition for passwords, even at my young age.

Was a bit surprised with the link to google/Facebook request.

If anyone can answer the benefits for both SMISA and myself (just once) it would be appreciated.

5 hours ago, Kombibuddie said:

We'll see at the AGM

If you add Social Security & Pension Costs the figure comes to £2,074,240 - and this was for the Championship. :rolleyes:

Back in April before Baz did his second flip Baz reckoned the additional income generated was £54,000.

10% of player budget - LMFAO! :lol:

Edited by Bud the Baker

1 hour ago, Bud the Baker said:

If you add Social Security & Pension Costs the figure comes to £2,074,240 - and this was for the Championship. :rolleyes:

Back in April before Baz did his second flip Baz reckoned the additional income generated was £54,000.

10% of player budget - LMFAO! :lol:

You’ve now pretty much admitted that your issue with the 10% increase is not the finances of it, it’s the comparisons.

I have always thought one stand vs two was the most appropriate comparison & given my opinion on different ones doesn’t change that. I know you not being able to show a inconsistency On my part pains you but that’s life  

Actually seems to me you’re the one doing some back tracking around this subject based on the above. but at least it’s given you an out when you were shown to be wrong in your earlier claims it wouldn’t be a significant amount of money. 

The pitiful attempt to ramp up the wage bill because you cant admit when you’re wrong is so laughable it doesn’t deserve any more of my attention. 

47 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

You’ve now pretty much admitted that your issue with the 10% increase is not the finances of it, it’s the comparisons.

I have always thought one stand vs two was the most appropriate comparison & given my opinion on different ones doesn’t change that. I know you not being able to show a inconsistency On my part pains you but that’s life  

Actually seems to me you’re the one doing some back tracking around this subject based on the above. but at least it’s given you an out when you were shown to be wrong in your earlier claims it wouldn’t be a significant amount of money. 

The pitiful attempt to ramp up the wage bill because you cant admit when you’re wrong is so laughable it doesn’t deserve any more of my attention. 

Take it up with the people who provided the figures - that'll be the club and, erm, yourself flipper85! :1eye

This is what you said back in April when you accepted that the OF fans previously seated in the West Stand should be taken into account - note the lack of any disclaimers. It turns out I can show inconsistency on your part. :booty It's just one of the many scenarios you invented then before your shameless second flip! :byebye

The difference in tickets available is roughly 900. I didn’t think they had fully sold out (someone suggested they had but didn’t provide evidence of this) but for ease let’s assume they did. 

900 fans X 3 games X £20 (reduced as an estimate for concessions) £54,000. Minus the expenses I have previously quoted and given our average player wage, the money would likely cover their wages until end of the season 

turns out I wasn’t :rolleyes:

That's two players for half a season. 10% of player budget - LMFAO! :lol:

Edited by Bud the Baker

Take it up with the people who provided the figures - that'll be the club and, erm, yourself flipper85! :1eye

This is what you said back in April when you accepted that the OF fans previously seated in the West Stand should be taken into account - note the lack of any disclaimers. It turns out I can show inconsistency on your part. :booty It's just one of the many scenarios you invented then before your shameless second flip! :byebye

That's two players for half a season. 10% of player budget - LMFAO! :lol:

You said ‘when you accepted’ can you point out which part of that quote is an acceptance that one stand vs two isn’t the best approach in my opinion? :unsure:

What an effort from you going way back to get that... As I have said all along my opinion is one stand vs two is the most suitable. Me given a view on other versions does not change that. 

You’ve yet again completely failed in an attempt to show where I have back tracked, lied or spun. Good effort, you’ll maybe get me one day but it ain’t today. :rolleyes:

GLS confirmed it was a 10% increase to the player budget. You can call him a liar all you want but I choose to believe someone with full access to our accounts & no clear benefit to gain from lying thanks. 

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

You said ‘when you accepted’ can you point out which part of that quote is an acceptance that one stand vs two isn’t the best approach in my opinion? :unsure:

What an effort from you going way back to get that... As I have said all along my opinion is one stand vs two is the most suitable. Me given a view on other versions does not change that. 

You’ve yet again completely failed in an attempt to show where I have back tracked, lied or spun. Good effort, you’ll maybe get me one day but it ain’t today. :rolleyes:

GLS confirmed it was a 10% increase to the player budget. You can call him a liar all you want but I choose to believe someone with full access to our accounts & no clear benefit to gain from lying thanks. 

That post is shameful!

You're the liar and you've been caught lying about your double flip for five months now - it's implicit in the post because you don't say otherwise.

GLS is trying to spin his way out of an unpopular decision (that's his "benefit") which would be easier for him if you didn't keep highlighting the issue. If you genuinely had the best interests of the club at heart, you'd slink away and let this issue die.

Edited by Bud the Baker

7 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

That post is shameful!

You're the liar and you've been caught lying about your double flip for five months now - it's implicit in the post because you don't say otherwise.

GLS is trying to spin his way out of an unpopular decision (that's his "benefit") which would be easier for him if you didn't keep highlighting the issue. If you genuinely had the best interests of the club at heart, you'd slink away and let this issue die.

Looks like this is now a matter of honour that can only be settled by a duel in front of a home crowd at half-time at the St Mirren v Hamilton game. No holds barred. Are you two up for it? 

8 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

That post is shameful!

Nonsense, you’re looking at a post in isolation then desperately trying to add something that isn’t there. If you looked at all posts from that time you would categorically see one vs two has always been my preference & you won’t find a single sentence where I have changed that opinion. 

Good effort but so far live accused GLS David Nicol & me of lying with zero evidence. Will the clubs accountants be next or would you be a big enough man to admit you were wrong? 

Your point in him trying to get out of. If in April he had said ‘we’ve listened to fan feedback and taken the decision to stop the arrangement’ he would have been commended for it. No way to know if a majority of fans are against the arrangement but the ones that are, are certainly the loudest. 

I’m happy for it to die. Other fans will undoubtedly drag it back up for the next home bigot game. 

Hysterical, wrong and shameful Baz.

Hysterical - the line about GLS, David Nicol & me, did you have a little stiffy when you typed that? :spud2

Wrong - like I've said frequently and previously including the OF fans who used to sit in the West Stand (like GLS did in April & I presume DN followed suit later) is a matter of opinion the sort that happens all the time. :rolleyes:

Shameful - In my last post (see below) I accused you and you alone of lying about the double flip for 5 months and I've provided the evidence 2 post backs. :byebye

Edited by Bud the Baker

Hysterical, wrong and shameful Baz.

Hysterical - the line about GLS, David Nicol & me, did you have a little stiffy when you typed that? :spud2

Wrong - like I've said frequently and previously including the OF fans who used to sit in the West Stand (like GLS did in April & I presume DN followed suit later) is a matter of opinion the sort that happens all the time. :rolleyes:

Shameful - In my last post (see below) I accused you and you alone of lying about the double flip for 5 months and I've provided the evidence 2 post backs. :byebye

Hysterical - you’re saying we’re all liars in one way or another, it’s evidence based fact. 

Wrong - what makes you think GLS comments in April were regarding the approach you think is right? The six figure sum I think is very likely one stand vs two. None of that has been confirmed from what I can see so it’s purely opinion. 

Shameful - you either think they’re telling the truth about the six figure/ 10% claim or they’re lying. You been too scared to admit that’s what you’re saying & using words like ‘spin’ doesn’t change the fact. 

You've also failed to show evidence of a single lie from me, I showed what you would have to quote and you couldn’t. Maybe one day  :rolleyes:

19 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Hysterical - you’re saying we’re all liars in one way or another, it’s evidence based fact. 

Wrong - what makes you think GLS comments in April were regarding the approach you think is right? The six figure sum I think is very likely one stand vs two. None of that has been confirmed from what I can see so it’s purely opinion. 

Shameful - you either think they’re telling the truth about the six figure/ 10% claim or they’re lying. You been too scared to admit that’s what you’re saying & using words like ‘spin’ doesn’t change the fact. 

You've also failed to show evidence of a single lie from me, I showed what you would have to quote and you couldn’t. Maybe one day  :rolleyes:

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery flipper85. :rolleyes:

Your limited understanding of the English language shines brightly once more - a fool and liar for all seasons! :1eye

Edited by Bud the Baker

11 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

That post is shameful!

Looks like this is now a matter of honour that can only be settled by a duel in front of a home crowd at half-time at the St Mirren v Hamilton game. No holds barred. Are you two up for it? 

2 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Fight, Fight, Fight. 

The old playground call. 

It is an entertaining spectacle watching two guys making complete arseholes of themselves - and one you've provided on a few occasions! :boxing

Edited by Bud the Baker

31 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery flipper85. :rolleyes:

Your limited understanding of the English language shines brightly once more - a fool and liar for all seasons! :1eye

Simply pointing out your failings. It’s been really easy.

Back in the crowd of people that have claimed I’ve lied with absolutely zero evidence. I know positivity upsets some people on here but I was surprised they would have this sort of defence mechanism. :unsure: