Scott & McPherson

@bazil85

On 11/12/2019 at 11:39 AM, Bud the Baker said:

We have a squad of 22 out of which 3 are development players so really only 19 (see below) one of these is a panic buy from our summer holidays and two have poor fitness records, we're "behind the curve" as GLS admitted prior to the Celtic game, bottom of the Division and clearly have no alternatives the manager trusts which is to say the DoF role failed in the close season.

You threw your under a bus Flipper, I almost pity you - LMFAO . :lol:

Read your latest fantasy and would refer you (yet again) back to my original post on the matter.........

Squad turned out to be too small - correct.:lol:

Development players only too be used as a last resort - correct:lol:

Djorkaeff a panic buy for the LC - correct:lol:

Injury prone players - correct :lol:

GM a failure in his defined role as TD this summer -  correct :lol:  GLSs statement that we are "behind the curve" endorses this. :lol:

That we will realise this summer.s failure and increase the size of our core squad in January - I expect us to.

That you will stop pedalling your bizarre fantasies - pigs might fly.

Feel free to keep up your negative posting in an attempt to bully real St. Mirren fans off the forum.

Tick-Tock!

1 hour ago, Bud the Baker said:

@bazil85

Read your latest fantasy and would refer you (yet again) back to my original post on the matter.........

Squad turned out to be too small - correct.:lol:

Development players only too be used as a last resort - correct:lol:

Djorkaeff a panic buy for the LC - correct:lol:

Injury prone players - correct :lol:

GM a failure in his defined role as TD this summer -  correct :lol:  GLSs statement that we are "behind the curve" endorses this. :lol:

That we will realise this summer.s failure and increase the size of our core squad in January - I expect us to.

That you will stop pedalling your bizarre fantasies - pigs might fly.

Feel free to keep up your negative posting in an attempt to bully real St. Mirren fans off the forum.

Tick-Tock!

You can refer me back to your initial nonsense all you want.

If CM is not trusted for the senior team, why is he starting ahead of our captain? That isn't an emergency when a senior player that can play in that position is available, you were wrong on this and are just to proud to admit it

The squad doesn't provide good cover in defence, I don't think it's too small elsewhere. I have not once denied this, although injuries to arguably four defensive options would probably take it's toll on any club in our league. 

Not a panic buy given time he was signed & length of time on trial. Makes zero sense, you're wrong

Injury prone players - agreed with from start. Feels like you only bring it up now in a desperate attempt to get agreement from me that you obviously crave. 

GM comment - Still can't show anywhere where the job was fully defined as he would continue mass recruitment in the event of a managerial change, he provided a continuation which was quoted. A supporting role to the new manager which was quoted. You've lost that point very clearly & repeatedly. 

I have no doubt we will increase our squad in January, I fully expect us to, some may also leave. You have absolutely nothing to back-up that not being part of the plan, or down to additional income. Amazing that you try to get a win over something almost all clubs do every January 🤣

I've backed all my points up and proven you wrong, you just can't accept that. 

No bullying here, just debate. 

Another decent effort but you again fail. 

On 12/16/2019 at 2:21 PM, bazil85 said:

You can refer me back to your initial nonsense all you want.

If CM is not trusted for the senior team, why is he starting ahead of our captain? That isn't an emergency when a senior player that can play in that position is available, you were wrong on this and are just to proud to admit it

The squad doesn't provide good cover in defence, I don't think it's too small elsewhere. I have not once denied this, although injuries to arguably four defensive options would probably take it's toll on any club in our league. 

Not a panic buy given time he was signed & length of time on trial. Makes zero sense, you're wrong

Injury prone players - agreed with from start. Feels like you only bring it up now in a desperate attempt to get agreement from me that you obviously crave. 

GM comment - Still can't show anywhere where the job was fully defined as he would continue mass recruitment in the event of a managerial change, he provided a continuation which was quoted. A supporting role to the new manager which was quoted. You've lost that point very clearly & repeatedly. 

I have no doubt we will increase our squad in January, I fully expect us to, some may also leave. You have absolutely nothing to back-up that not being part of the plan, or down to additional income. Amazing that you try to get a win over something almost all clubs do every January 🤣

I've backed all my points up and proven you wrong, you just can't accept that. 

No bullying here, just debate. 

Another decent effort but you again fail. 

We have a squad of 22 out of which 3 are development players so really only 19 (see below) one of these is a panic buy from our summer holidays and two have poor fitness records, we're "behind the curve" as GLS admitted prior to the Celtic game, bottom of the Division and clearly have no alternatives the manager trusts which is to say the DoF role failed in the close season.

You threw your under a bus Flipper, I almost pity you - LMFAO . :lol:

I said CM would only be used as a last resort - I was correct anything else is irrelevant. :lol:

GM defined his role as being mainly about recruitment a task in which he failed last summer, a view endorsed by our Chairman, as I've said before it's a medium sized Scottish football team we're talking about not the moon landings - LMFAO! :lol:

I'm glad to see you admit at last that the squad is understrength limiting it to the defence is just a cop-out and whose fault is that - obviously the guy who defined his role as being "mainly about recruitment. At last something that you me and GLS agree on. :lol:

Every club will recruit in January but not all will increase their core squad we didn't last January (and I'll give you CM to take our current core squad up to 20) - but once again you're answering a different point. :1eye

You're the only one who see this "debate" as being about winning and losing :death, but I'll repeat myself your tactics with me and numerous others on the forum over the last few years is bullying - you are a sycophantic and negative poster and your intolerance towards any views different from yours on the forum matk you out as anything but a true Saints fan.

Edited by Bud the Baker

16 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

We have a squad of 22 out of which 3 are development players so really only 19 (see below) one of these is a panic buy from our summer holidays and two have poor fitness

The three players you mention as "development" are all still part of the senior squad, Cammy being picked recently ahead of other senior players in the same position (as Ethan was last season) proves that. Panic buy is wrong given the timescale and length of time on trial. Don't know why you keep saying about the fitness because we have always agreed on that. 

records, we're "behind the curve" as GLS admitted prior to the Celtic game, bottom of the Division and clearly have no alternatives the manager trusts which is to say the DoF role failed in the close season.

You admitted behind the curve related to the club and not Gus. Behind the curve doesn't mean a employee has failed and you have shown nowhere where GLS has said he failed or where the summer activity ties back to one man failing at his job. You would need to show the full job definition & where it was noted that any hold-up at all in the event of a managerial change would mean a failure. You haven't been able to. 

You threw your under a bus Flipper, I almost pity you - LMFAO .

That doesn't make sense but from what I gather you mean, it's observably wrong. 

I said CM would only be used as a last resort - I was correct anything else is irrelevant

How is playing ahead of a fit S McGinn "last resort" you lose this point and it's been proven last two games.  

GM defined his role as being mainly about recruitment a task in which he failed last summer, a view endorsed by our Chairman, as I've said before it's a medium sized Scottish football team we're talking about not the moon landings - LMFAO!

Role wasn't defined when Gus joined, that's in black and white. Follow-up interview does not say it's fully recruitment & also says he is to do what the manager wants. Two points that mean you are clearly wrong. Size of the football club does not validate any of your points. 

I'm glad to see you admit at last that the squad is understrength, whose fault is that - obviously the guy who defined his role as being "mainly about recruitment. At last something that you me and GLS agree on

I have never denied once we're short at the back. You trying to claim this as a win is embarrassing.

Our squad will be governed by our budget. I believe we likely signed the size of squad we wanted and tailored it around the managers thoughts. It clearly says in the interview that Gus will do what the manager wants and at a Q&A last season after his appointment, it was also confirmed that the scouting and player identification part will be largely to do with Gus, not the final say on signing players. So no, it is not "obvious" that the squad depth is Gus fault. You clearly have an issue with the man, how upsetting it must be for you that he's here and that the club is doing better than last season. 

Every club will recruit in January but not all will increase their core squad (and I'll give you CM to take it up to 20) - but once again you're answering a different point.

So you admit you were wrong on CM? Finally, as I said on another post,it's a small man that can't admit he's wrong, a smaller man that holds it against them. We are guaranteed more money because of European performance of the bigots, we can factor that into the budget, as such it'll be near impossible to know what our budget was before then. If Hladky goes as well, even more so. 

On 12/17/2019 at 5:10 PM, bazil85 said:

We have a squad of 22 out of which 3 are development players so really only 19 (see below) one of these is a panic buy from our summer holidays and two have poor fitness records, we're "behind the curve" as GLS admitted prior to the Celtic game, bottom of the Division and clearly have no alternatives the manager trusts which is to say the DoF role failed in the close season.

You threw your under a bus Flipper, I almost pity you - LMFAO . :lol:

Nope I was correct that the core squad assembled by our TD was inadequate, it has failed to provide adequate cover as you admit above,  everything else follows from this - your attempt to compartmentalise the squad is like the rest of your drivel bogus and irrelevant. 🤣

What a waste of five weeks.. :1eye

Edited by Bud the Baker

37 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

Nope I was correct that the core squad assembled by our TD was inadequate, it has failed to provide adequate cover as you admit above,  everything else follows from this - your attempt to compartmentalise the squad is like the rest of your drivel bogus and irrelevant. 🤣

What a waste of five weeks.. :1eye

Nope, you were not. It was said at the Q&A and in the second article that Gus primary job is the sourcing and scouting of signing targets. And that after that it would be largely what the manager wants, it literally says he’s in a “supporting role”. In other words, it has never once been said or even implied that he is responsible for finalising what signings come to the club and how the team balances. You clearly have an issue with the man, shame you have to sit back and watch him play his part at our club, no luck.

I have admitted we don’t have adequate cover in defence, I have never once denied it. You trying to take a win from something we both agree on it is cringy to say the least.

All available information suggests the squad size would have been governed by the budget and the wants of the mangement team, if you want to claim it was all down to Gus, prove it. It’s contrary to what has been said.

You copy and pasting the 19 after admitting you were wrong on Cammy immediately invalidates it. Cammy has been used ahead of S McGinn proving he is part of the senior squad & not just for emergencies, like you claimed. Last season Erhahon was played ahead of an LB option and another LB had his loan terminated, also proving he’s considered part of the senior squad. Breadner is also been inluded in the senior squad despite his age, he plays in positions where we have players ahead of him in the pecking order. You are categorically & observably wrong on this claim. You are also wrong on the panic buy given the stage he was brought in and the long trial period. We agree also on the fitness concern players, again not sure why you keep copy and pasting that part.

Five weeks can turn into as long as you want, I don’t mind.

Edited by bazil85

The reason I copy & paste my original post on the subject is to highlight the irrelevance of your arguments to what I actually posted...

We have a squad of 22 out of which 3 are development players so really only 19 (see below) one of these is a panic buy from our summer holidays and two have poor fitness records, we're "behind the curve" as GLS admitted prior to the Celtic game, bottom of the Division and clearly have no alternatives the manager trusts which is to say the DoF role failed in the close season.

You threw your under a bus Flipper, I almost pity you - LMFAO . :lol:

So you're saying GMs role has been redefined from what he said in  his initial DR interview, no matter, this summer he failed to provide the "continuous presence"  GLS said when he was hired to do leaving us "behind the curve", if he's now a glorified (and I guess overpaid - Kaching!) Chief Scout so be it - it only enhances my argument, .🤣

I don't agree with your compartmentalising of the squad, it's a bogus argument - or in your parlance "cringy".🤣

All the available information in your head.🤣

I said CM was a development player who would only be used when there was no alternatives, (see above :rolleyes:) I was correct. Erhahom was used "in extremis" last season but he's still a development player and the relevant part is that he is clearly considered so by JG hence Water's signing from Kilmarnock, Breadner is the definition of a development player. Some development players make it to being core squad members some/most don't - it's what it says on the tin. 🤣

As I've said before the stage Djorkaeff was brought in was immediately before the LC -  he was most certainly a panic buy. 🤣

You didn't seem to have any concerns about fitness 5 weeks ago when you said "Is poor fitness in a couple of our players completely exclusive to SMFC? This happens at every level & players struggle with fitness for a variety of reasons. Risk & reward is part of football, that's fact" 🤣 

When I said "What a waste of 5 weeks" I was referring to your admission that the squad was inadequate there was nothing else in the post it could refer to  :1eye  - as ever I will not submit to your tactic of posting by attrition (I understand you don't mind :rolleyes: " and then claiming to have won the argument - the epitome of "cringy".

Edited by Bud the Baker

Nope, you were not. It was said at the Q&A and in the second article that Gus primary job is the sourcing and scouting of signing targets. And that after that it would be largely what the manager wants, it literally says he’s in a “supporting role”. In other words, it has never once been said or even implied that he is responsible for finalising what signings come to the club and how the team balances. You clearly have an issue with the man, shame you have to sit back and watch him play his part at our club, no luck.
I have admitted we don’t have adequate cover in defence, I have never once denied it. You trying to take a win from something we both agree on it is cringy to say the least.
All available information suggests the squad size would have been governed by the budget and the wants of the mangement team, if you want to claim it was all down to Gus, prove it. It’s contrary to what has been said.
You copy and pasting the 19 after admitting you were wrong on Cammy immediately invalidates it. Cammy has been used ahead of S McGinn proving he is part of the senior squad & not just for emergencies, like you claimed. Last season Erhahon was played ahead of an LB option and another LB had his loan terminated, also proving he’s considered part of the senior squad. Breadner is also been inluded in the senior squad despite his age, he plays in positions where we have players ahead of him in the pecking order. You are categorically & observably wrong on this claim. You are also wrong on the panic buy given the stage he was brought in and the long trial period. We agree also on the fitness concern players, again not sure why you keep copy and pasting that part.
Five weeks can turn into as long as you want, I don’t mind.
You dafty.

Playing Erhahon and MacPherson ahead of recognised first team players doesn't "prove" they are first team players...

It proves we have an emergency!

Whether that is the result of injury or loss of form, they would never have been near the starting eleven if those signed to play there were up to it either fitness, ability or form wise!

To deny that is typical of your head up your arse approach to defend the indefensible!

Lies, misdirection or spin?

Geez... You are so good at them all, it's hard to tell.

Still... Nice to see others toying with you at will! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

14 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

You dafty.

Playing Erhahon and MacPherson ahead of recognised first team players doesn't "prove" they are first team players...

It proves we have an emergency!

Whether that is the result of injury or loss of form, they would never have been near the starting eleven if those signed to play there were up to it either fitness, ability or form wise!

To deny that is typical of your head up your arse approach to defend the indefensible!

Lies, misdirection or spin?

Geez... You are so good at them all, it's hard to tell.

Still... Nice to see others toying with you at will! emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

And he’s back and again showing he hasn’t got a clue about the point. They are part of our senior squad, not first team picks (as in first 11). His point has been separating them out from the other 19 players who obviously all can’t be first team picks either. Do you agree with that? Macpherson is playing ahead of S Mcginn currently proves he’s part of the senior squad. 

Lets see if you admit you are wrong now that I have corrected your clear miss understanding  

15 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

Was Gus role defined when he signed? Are you calling GLS a liar? 

He did provide a continuity, he was ever present and even took training. Please show specifically where they said the continuity meant he’d be able to sign a bunch of players during a managerial change? 

You admitted behind the curve was about the club, not a man that wasn’t even mentioned in the statement. If someone is behind at a point in a race does threat mean automatic failure in all circumstances? No, and same applies here, we are further ahead at this point with the summer signings than we were this point last season. Big credit to Gus, you’ll have to deal with someone being a success here that you don’t like for a little longer at least 😁

S McGinn can play in positions CM has been used in last two games  by definition you are wrong in saying there is ‘no alternative’ can you admit this? Last season coulson was sent back & Kpekawa could play left back  EE was miles ahead of both & as such earned his right as a senior player, Waters signing is irrelevant, he’s the first choice, doesn’t stop other people being part of overall senior squad. Breadner included in senior squad this season, options ahead of him though. So You’re wrong. 

We did not panic buy in prep for L2 & Lowland league opposition, don’t be ridiculous 😂

My point in fitness is completely accurate & not contradictory to my view. Other teams will have players with injury concerns, it doesn’t mean absolutely every player that’s injury prone should be put on the scrap heap, bet Barca are glad they took a chance on the injured Messi all those years ago? It’s perfectly justifiable to take a chance on players, you can still be concerned. And unfortunately in our case, the injuries have cost us in defence & with McAllister.  Good effort but again a fail to try & show where I haven’t been consistent. 

Thats what you meant? I see, well I was given you the benefit of the doubt on what you meant but it appears it’s just something else you’re wrong on. I literally say ‘risk & reward’ in what you quoted, obviously it’s right to be ‘concerned’ about risks, or do you disagree? 

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

As ever and so that I can point to where  Baz misrepresents my original post

We have a squad of 22 out of which 3 are development players so really only 19 (see below) one of these is a panic buy from our summer holidays and two have poor fitness records, we're "behind the curve" as GLS admitted prior to the Celtic game, bottom of the Division and clearly have no alternatives the manager trusts which is to say the DoF role failed in the close season.

Oh dear Baz, this debate has been going on for 5 weeks on this thread and really is only a continuation of Kemp's thread that was started in July. So, 5 months into the debate and the best you can come up with is that you can com up with is a variation on "a big boy did it and ran away" - a wheeze which would embarrass any normal person! GM & GLS's comments at the time of the former's appointment are a matter of record - whatever spin has emerged since then is irrelevant to what should have happened this summer.  I am well aware of your obsession with GLS and how this leads you to rewriting history but it's painfully obvious to see through. emoji23.png

GM merely being at the club during the summer is a bizarre definition of success - as I say he didn't fulfil the role specified at the time of his appointment. Contrary to what you are saying I've always said GLSs "behind the curve" comment was about the TD role (see above) - are you calling our Chairman a liar? emoji23.png

Still insisting that 2 teenagers who have made one appearance between them - a 2 minute time wasting substitution are core squad members would embarrass any normal person. emoji23.png

We did panic buy Djorkaeff for the LC - 5 minutes game time since JGs considered signings arrived at the start of the League campaign demonstrates this. emoji23.png

My point about about signing two players with poor fitness records is that it could be more of an issue in a squad of 19 (I didn't make an issue about cody Cooke being out injured at the time) - who would of thought I would turn out to be correct? You showed no concern on the issue 5 weeks ago  - yet another flip! emoji23.png

As I said I've our core squad will be bigger than 20 come the end of January (CM has made the progress from development to squad player) when another of your excuses will be exposed as servile drivel - tick-tock! emoji23.png

Edited by Bud the Baker

29 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

yes or no S McGinn is a midfield alternative? 

Oh dear Baz, this debate has been going on for 5 weeks on this thread and really is only a continuation of Kemp's thread that was started in July. So, 5 months into the debate and the best you can come up with is that you can com up with is a variation on "a big boy did it and ran away" - a wheeze which would embarrass any normal person! GM & GLS's comments at the time of the former's appointment are a matter of record - whatever spin has emerged since then is irrelevant to what should have happened this summer.  I am well aware of your obsession with GLS and how this leads you to rewriting history but it's painfully obvious to see through. emoji23.png

Massively irrelevant. If it's a matter of record show me where GLS has said Gus has failed or where he had free run to sign multiple signings during a managerial change? The only relevant record is he'd provide a continuity, something he factually did. You're wrong. 

GM merely being at the club during the summer is a bizarre definition of success - as I say he didn't fulfil the role specified at the time of his appointment. Contrary to what you are saying I've always said GLSs "behind the curve" comment was about the TD role (see above) - are you calling our Chairman a liar? emoji23.png

Success will depend on how the season goes and will be a collective, you pin full blame on someone you clearly don't like. My opinion, a coping mechanism for you as you have to watch him continually play a part in our club who have factually progressed in the league since Gus came in, ouch. Show me where it was about the TD role? It doesn't say that in the article and you also didn't say it. One of several quotes from you below "we" does not refer to an individual. Do you admit you were wrong in below? Or are you in fact saying GLS is a liar?

he said we were "behind the curve" - are you calling him a liar? 

Still insisting that 2 teenagers who have made one appearance between them - a 2 minute time wasting substitution are core squad members would embarrass any normal person. emoji23.png

Backing down from Cammy here? Again the sport is a 11 man starting one, some will play much less than others if the first 11 in their positions stay fit and keep form. EE has been injured for a while as well.

We did panic buy Djorkaeff for the LC - 5 minutes game time since JGs considered signings arrived at the start of the League campaign demonstrates this. emoji23.png

No it doesn't he was on trial for a long time and we were playing teams way down the league structure. By your argument any team that bought any player before the LC campaign "panic bought" unless you can show something that separates Djorkaeff, you are making a baseless claim.

My point about about signing two players with poor fitness records is that it could be more of an issue in a squad of 19 (I didn't make an issue about cody Cooke being out injured at the time) - who would of thought I would turn out to be correct? You showed no concern on the issue 5 weeks ago  - yet another flip! emoji23.png

Yet again we agree on this point, you continuing to bring it up shows how desperate you are for a win on a subject I have consistently bested you at. Your quote didn't prove anything, I literally mention risk and reward. Good effort but more failing. 

As I said I've our core squad will be bigger than 20 come the end of January (CM has made the progress from development to squad player) when another of your excuses will be exposed as servile drivel - tick-tock! emoji23.png

Incorrect, we have at least one income we couldn't have banked on in the European money. We potentially have our keeper moving on for money as well. You also fail to realise that clubs budget accounts for January as well and if even a single player leaves you won't be able to back this unless you can also show what wage they were on. More desperation, more proven wrong. 

On the time we've discussed this, I thank you. As I have said, part of BAWA I like. I ain't going nowhere anytime soon. :D 

12 minutes ago, Ice-tears said:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 

12 minutes ago, Ice-tears said:

Ffs u need help...fell asleep after 1st line..

Again feel free not to engage, no one is making you. 

I've asked before (and you deflected) do you think this subject is all one sided and BTB doesn't do the same as me? Would be interested to know your take on the strange unfounded claims he makes including:

Cammy isn't part of our senior squad, GLS has specifically said Gus has failed in his role, if we increase our player squad numbers by one in January that'll mean we purposely didn't use the full budget set in the summer, OD was a panic signing, GM had the power to sign multiple new players between OK & JG but chose not to, Gus was not consistently employed at the club over the summer. 

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

Again feel free not to engage, no one is making you. 

I've asked before (and you deflected) do you think this subject is all one sided and BTB doesn't do the same as me? Would be interested to know your take on the strange unfounded claims he makes including:

Cammy isn't part of our senior squad, GLS has specifically said Gus has failed in his role, if we increase our player squad numbers by one in January that'll mean we purposely didn't use the full budget set in the summer, OD was a panic signing, GM had the power to sign multiple new players between OK & JG but chose not to, Gus was not consistently employed at the club over the summer. 

Baz you are totally wasting time engaging with him. Ignore him and you will have a lot more time to use better !

There are folk on here who attack individuals like you like playground bullies - the one you responded to above does it in various aliases just to hear his phone ping with your responses . . . you are better than that . . .  :happyclapper

6 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Baz you are totally wasting time engaging with him. Ignore him and you will have a lot more time to use better !

There are folk on here who attack individuals like you like playground bullies - the one you responded to above does it in various aliases just to hear his phone ping with your responses . . . you are better than that . . .  :happyclapper

Sweep trying to get a pal. :lol:

On 12/21/2019 at 12:22 PM, bazil85 said:

Occam's razor is a principle from philosophy. Suppose there exists two explanations for an occurrence - the more assumptions you have to make, the more unlikely the explanation.

My original post 3 lines & completely accurate, that says it all.....

We have a squad of 22 out of which 3 are development players so really only 19 one of these is a panic buy from our summer holidays and two have poor fitness records, we're "behind the curve" as GLS admitted prior to the Celtic game, bottom of the Division and clearly have no alternatives the manager trusts which is to say the DoF role failed in the close season.

As for your latest overlong post, I've answered all your points and the false allegation that I haven't many times, you just don't like the answers - there's a difference. :1eye

The 5 weeks/months reference is to explain that being correct I have not had to change my arguments whereas being wrong you have to continually introduce bizarre & irrelevant distractions. :1eye

I have no doubt that you will continue with your attempt to bully me & others off the forum - it's the definition of cringy! :wink:

On 12/21/2019 at 2:31 PM, Sweeper07 said:

I know man. There's a fair bit of downtime in my work though so I'm okay with feeding the troll. 🤣

16 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

No matter how often you say it, it won’t make it true. CM is more and more cementing himself as not only a squad player but a first team player, he could be very close. You have zero sources or proof that we panic bought for the league cup games against much lower level opposition. Quote where GLS “admitted the DOF role failed? Nothing from that article even mentions failure or Gus so you’re observably wrong.

No you haven’t I have proven time and time again you can’t answer much of your claims. Like above you can’t show where anyone has said “we had to panic buy that player” or where GLS has said “yeah Gus failed in his role” or “We don’t trust three of our players to play a part in the first team this season” Until you can answer these points and others, you are observably wrong.

I have been completely consistent, what I have done though, is show the many different ways you can be shown to be wrong.

I will definitely continue, don’t you worry about that. As for bullying, I’m sorry if you see, asking you to prove points and pointing out where you are observably wrong is bullying.

14 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

Bud... Not being funny...

Are you a former porn film star?

Your stamina is exceptional. Impressive.

As is your ability to pound a fanny!

Quite funny from you actually. But more likely BTB is one of those Cam girls. Definitely been pumping herself with some of the arguments on here over the last few months.

On 12/23/2019 at 9:28 AM, bazil85 said:

No matter how often you repeat your drivel it remains  irrelevant to what I said in my original post (see below) which in footballing parlance remains 110% correct. You take the politicians route of replying to different points but it does't fool anyone and never has. :1eye

We have a squad of 22 out of which 3 are development players so really only 19 one of these is a panic buy from our summer holidays and two have poor fitness records, we're "behind the curve" as GLS admitted prior to the Celtic game, bottom of the Division and clearly have no alternatives the manager trusts which is to say the DoF role failed in the close season.

The only point that remains to be settled is the January transfer window and as I've predicted the augmentation of our squad - tick-tock!  :whistle

Back down to us nutters! :1eye