shull

St Mirren v Aberdeen Scottish Cup Quarter Final 29/2/20

I might well be but I'm right. Aberdeen fans can leave just now so there home at reasonable time. Safe in the knowledge there through to next round. 

Edited by elvis

7 minutes ago, elvis said:

Oh well game over everyone might as well go home 3-0.  The Don's. 

Why don’t you just f**k off elvis ..... old timer .... same story ... the troll ... never been a buddie! YOU Need a serious 👋 x1000

I might well be but I'm right. Aberdeen fans can leave just now so there home at reasonable time. Safe in the knowledge there through to next round. 

They needn’t have even bothered coming to the game as it was so obvious they were going to win!

Just now, Hiram Abiff said:

They needn’t have even bothered coming to the game as it was so obvious they were going to win!

Yes your probably right. Its what I thought as well. 

Edited by elvis

6 minutes ago, Hiram Abiff said:

Alas, Alas, Alas ......... no help from a certain saint supporter ..... see the light and see us win ya plonker! 

HT 0-1

Poor from us, first 20 especially. Woken up a bit after that but by that time they’re 0-1 up and got 11 behind the ball.

Game has been rubbish, I’m glad I’m not a neutral spending their Saturday evening watching that. One chance in the game and Aberdeen scored it.

Guess I would take a replay from here. We were losing 0-1 at fir park at half time on Tuesday though....

At least we are only one down. Need another half time boot up the backside and come out gunning for the second half.

With Sevco out the cup opens up - we need to try and make the most of this. Whatever happens, come full time the players need to go in with no regrets.

6 minutes ago, Ethan said:

What does McGrath offer the team? He is posted missing. Our final ball has been shocking. 

We have had plenty of possession. I share your thoughts on Mcgrath. We are playing well until the final third but Aberdeen are sitting deep and making that very difficult. 

Edited by St.Ricky