This forum

antrin

55 minutes ago, antrin said:

Fartaway is allegedly on holiday with alleged people that he allegedly likes.

Yet he’s busy posting on here.  Weird and almost sad.

You're getting more senile by the day.

Don't you remember telling us you were on holiday and going for an exciting walk up a hill? 🤣🤣🤣

Kerp it up, nibble nibble nails. 🤡

1. Past hour
  2. You've chosen to ignore content by faraway saint. Options 
  3. Today
  4. You've chosen to ignore content by faraway saint. Options 
  5. You've chosen to ignore content by faraway saint. Options 
  6. You've chosen to ignore content by shull. Options 
  7. You've chosen to ignore content by shull. Options 

1. Past hour
  2. You've chosen to ignore content by shull. Options 
  3. Today
  4. You've chosen to ignore content by faraway saint. Options 
  5. shull

Divers And Cheats

shull replied to shull's topic in Other Football

You've chosen to ignore content by shull. Options 
  6. Yesterday
  7. You've chosen to ignore content by shull. Options 
  8. You've chosen to ignore content by shull. Options 
  9. You've chosen to ignore content by shull. Options 
  10. You've chosen to ignore content by shull. Options 

1. Past hour
  2. American-actor-Harpo-Marx-circa-1935.thumb.jpg.6e5b64bf16290c3d653674051ab9820f.jpg

The Legendary David Martindale Thread

3. Today
  4. Capture.thumb.PNG.fa16dd1f5a057ae8b46242386f109200.PNG

Weather Report

faraway saint replied to North Sea Saint's topic in Nightshift Forum
    You've chosen to ignore content by faraway saint. Options 
  5. American-actor-Harpo-Marx-circa-1935.thumb.jpg.6e5b64bf16290c3d653674051ab9820f.jpg

Divers And Cheats

6. Yesterday
  7. American-actor-Harpo-Marx-circa-1935.thumb.jpg.6e5b64bf16290c3d653674051ab9820f.jpg

Women's Football In Scotland

8. American-actor-Harpo-Marx-circa-1935.thumb.jpg.6e5b64bf16290c3d653674051ab9820f.jpg

St Mirren Women's Football Club

shull replied to shull's topic in Matchday & Travel Club
  9. American-actor-Harpo-Marx-circa-1935.thumb.jpg.6e5b64bf16290c3d653674051ab9820f.jpg

Footy Adventures And Other Vlogs & Podcasts

10. American-actor-Harpo-Marx-circa-1935.thumb.jpg.6e5b64bf16290c3d653674051ab9820f.jpg

Scores - Predictions, Latest and Results

My definition of the past hour must be different from yours. [emoji14]

I wonder if any other footie forum goes into this detail and for whose benefit ?

I have been on here 10 years and seen amongst others...Shulls and has alliases come and go...banned or fade away....TBF Shull though totally OTT does post some gems in photos or history...FAS makes me laugh and is like a wasp...fine if you leave him alone... worst on here is Warrior Saint... no positive team comment... no brain obviously and posts like a ned on speed ( which is probably spot on ) Surprised he can type TBH... 

The team is playing great...we have a club on the up and this forum is irrelevent if some chose just to bicker and be WUM'S. I am sure like many on here we are getting on in years...so i do find it funny as no one on here grew up with internet forums...that it demonstrates not many know how to act when challenged...i mean in real terms not many will seek a fight... Ignore is a great facility... i dont understand why far more dont use it....or even better simply grow up... 

Anyway lets see if i can comment on a thread of interest... done this one..... oh and note to WS...you are only one on here  i ignore...if you reply i dont see it...if you insult i dont read it...  the beauty of social media.... you should try it rather than meths

Edited by DougJamie

17 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

no one on here grew up with internet forums

Apart from the above comment - which is completely untrue as I’ve been growing alongside internet forums and set up and ran some until recently - I can’t see what your problem can be with this thread?

I'm merely copying from the opening pages that too often confront me when I open this forum.  As I posted in my opening comment…

“I come on here hoping to read posts from some of the many witty, erudite and thoughtful posters that used to crowd this place.

Instead, I see a screen that shows line after line of recent posts solely by the 2 ex wank-tank offenders, hboth on my ignore list), who were inexplicably released from the wank-tank.

Experience has taught me that no post by either of them is ever witty, erudite or thoughtful.”

The wank-tankers have driven away decent posters, which I find sad.  :(

ignore me and the thread or start one of your own - criticising this thread?  Yours would be equally valid.  Or not.  I wouldn’t care, because you do seem to be a real StMirren supporter.

(I'd also agree with you to an extent - that shull occasionally has been known to make worthwhile contributions.)

3 minutes ago, antrin said:

Apart from the above comment - which is completely untrue as I’ve been growing alongside internet forums and set up and ran some until recently - I can’t see what your problem can be with this thread?

“I come on here hoping to read posts from some of the many witty, erudite and thoughtful posters that used to crowd this place)

Just read more of mine 😉

6 hours ago, antrin said:

I'm merely copying from the opening pages that too often confront me when I open this forum.  As I posted in my opening comment…

“I come on here hoping to read posts from some of the many witty, erudite and thoughtful posters that used to crowd this place.

Instead, I see a screen that shows line after line of recent posts solely by the 2 ex wank-tank offenders, hboth on my ignore list), who were inexplicably released from the wank-tank.

Experience has taught me that no post by either of them is ever witty, erudite or thoughtful.”

The wank-tankers have driven away decent posters, which I find sad.  :(

ignore me and the thread or start one of your own - criticising this thread?  Yours would be equally valid.  Or not.  I wouldn’t care, because you do seem to be a real StMirren supporter.

(I'd also agree with you to an extent - that shull occasionally has been known to make worthwhile contributions.)

Firstly driving a bus does not constitute setting up and running internet forums.

As for this bit.................“I come on here hoping to read posts from some of the many witty, erudite and thoughtful posters that used to crowd this place.

This has been proved to be nothing more than a smokescreen to try to hide the fact you are a sad old troll. You align yourself with other trolls, warrior saint and the lunatic Joe, who was recently banned again, and you have the audacity to go on about looking for witty, erudite and thoughtful posts? :lol:

Plenty of people find my posts reasonable enough, just because you don't is irrelevant and further shows you are a pompous old troll. 

You've been responsible for driving away many posters over the years with your relentless pursuit of anyone who misspelt a word, omitted a comma etc. 

As for indicating other people are not real St Mirren supporters is really rich as I've seen St Mirren play many more times than you over the last umpteen years.

So, all in all, I remain living inside your sad old head, and also Betty from East Kilbride so could you do me a favour and get me a comfier settee, this one is old and lumpy? :byebye

Edited by faraway saint

4 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Firstly driving a bus does not constitute setting up and running internet forums.

As for this bit.................“I come on here hoping to read posts from some of the many witty, erudite and thoughtful posters that used to crowd this place.

This has been proved to be nothing more than a smokescreen to try to hide the fact you are a sad old troll. You align yourself with other trolls, warrior saint and the lunatic Joe, who was recently banned again, and you have the audacity to go on about looking for witty, erudite and thoughtful posts? :lol:

Plenty of people find my posts reasonable enough, just because you don't is irrelevant and further shows you are a pompous old troll. 

You've been responsible for driving away many posters over the years with your relentless pursuit of anyone who misspelt a word, omitted a comma etc. 

As for indicating other people are not real St Mirren supporters is really rich as I've seen St Mirren play many more times than you over the last umpteen years.

So, all in all, I remain living inside your sad old head, and also Betty from East Kilbride so could you do me a favour and get me a comfier settee, this one is old and lumpy? :byebye

Not biting....

You will only go crying to teacher again you sad little individual. 

Happy to dish it out but just can't take it. 

4 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Not biting....

You will only go crying to teacher again you sad little individual. 

Happy to dish it out but just can't take it. 

He’s thick as mince, BEK - not understanding that he is the odd one out - only able to do the one line of work… that’s when he is capable of holding down a job…

I admired how, on here, he slagged off one of his “thick” managers whom he berated and harangued until the “thick” manager agreed to implement the 4 day week that fartaway wanted.  
And that job soon became a 0 day week for fartaway….  what a “thick” manager that was, eh?  :lol:

People who can drive busses are also capable of doing more than that.  I never claimed to do the bus touring at the same time as creating and managing stuff on the web (although I actually did - and still do.  No big deal as I’ve been working with computers since 1968.)  I need no imaginary smokescreen, either.   I don’t need to lie, as he does.

And I’ve turned my hand to several other things I fancied… all the time dabbling with software.

fartaway is also the person on here who not only invented the idea that other posters (who disagreed with him) were trolls - he’s also the prime troll for this site.

I’m astounded that he pretends to list so many other posters as trolls because they think he’s one!  Has that penny really never dropped for him, THE top troll?  :o

There’s never been any relentless pursuit of posters by me, although if there’s been an unintended bit of humour in a typo, I happily take advantage, whereas the fallible fartaway has been guilty of precisely such shallow nit-picking in recent days, even when “on holiday”.  It’s always anyone but him who’s a baddie

Fair enough, I concede that he has probably seen St Mirren play many more times than me recently.   I don’t have a “garden room” with a stupid big screen and no mates.  I go out a lot.  I even go to St MirrenPark on occasion.

Then again he’s also seen his real team -The Rangers - on his big screen a whole lot more than he’s seen St Mirren.

It’s nice of him to supplement this wonderful thread of mine with his gibberish, when he could be better employed manicuring his lustrous moustache.   :)

Oh.

And… apart from my fine thread, the following was the only Unread Content for me to “enjoy” on the forum.

Hence my fulsome rejection of fartaway’s latest trashy post on It.  :)

1. Today
  2. You've chosen to ignore content by faraway saint. Options 
  3. You've chosen to ignore content by shull. Options 
  4. You've chosen to ignore content by shull. Options 

8 hours ago, antrin said:

He’s thick as mince, BEK - not understanding that he is the odd one out - only able to do the one line of work… that’s when he is capable of holding down a job…

I admired how, on here, he slagged off one of his “thick” managers whom he berated and harangued until the “thick” manager agreed to implement the 4 day week that fartaway wanted.  
And that job soon became a 0 day week for fartaway….  what a “thick” manager that was, eh?  :lol:

People who can drive busses are also capable of doing more than that.  I never claimed to do the bus touring at the same time as creating and managing stuff on the web (although I actually did - and still do.  No big deal as I’ve been working with computers since 1968.)  I need no imaginary smokescreen, either.   I don’t need to lie, as he does.

And I’ve turned my hand to several other things I fancied… all the time dabbling with software.

fartaway is also the person on here who not only invented the idea that other posters (who disagreed with him) were trolls - he’s also the prime troll for this site.

I’m astounded that he pretends to list so many other posters as trolls because they think he’s one!  Has that penny really never dropped for him, THE top troll?  :o

There’s never been any relentless pursuit of posters by me, although if there’s been an unintended bit of humour in a typo, I happily take advantage, whereas the fallible fartaway has been guilty of precisely such shallow nit-picking in recent days, even when “on holiday”.  It’s always anyone but him who’s a baddie

Fair enough, I concede that he has probably seen St Mirren play many more times than me recently.   I don’t have a “garden room” with a stupid big screen and no mates.  I go out a lot.  I even go to St MirrenPark on occasion.

Then again he’s also seen his real team -The Rangers - on his big screen a whole lot more than he’s seen St Mirren.

It’s nice of him to supplement this wonderful thread of mine with his gibberish, when he could be better employed manicuring his lustrous moustache.   :)

^^^^^ Aye, you don't follow me about the forum. 🤣🤣🤣

Absolutely rattled. 😜

1 hour ago, Warrior Saint said:

Wee creepy cannot help himself....

It’s a particularly cretinous answer in that I’ve simply posted on the thread that I started about what an arse he is. (And shull to a lesser degree.)

So… he’s the creepy one - following me on my thread.

He lives at the wrong end of a very long telescope, if he can’t see that…

31 minutes ago, antrin said:

It’s a particularly cretinous answer in that I’ve simply posted on the thread that I started about what an arse he is. (And shull to a lesser degree.)

So… he’s the creepy one - following me on my thread.

He lives at the wrong end of a very long telescope, if he can’t see that…

Wow, you've got a pal.

Found your true level. 🤣🤣🤣