Rangers v St Mirren 15/4/23

We should be going for it without fear. We're in a bit of strange situation where we do have a realistic shout of third (which is honestly unthinkable this deep into the season) but yet, being St. Mirren and knowing St. Mirren, the fear of seventh will linger for now.

33 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

We should be going for it without fear. We're in a bit of strange situation where we do have a realistic shout of third (which is honestly unthinkable this deep into the season) but yet, being St. Mirren and knowing St. Mirren, the fear of seventh will linger for now.

Fear seems to be in here and thankfully not our dressing room... in split we can win 3 games... 4 if Dunne stays on bench

11 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Regardless of above.. Rangers exist and play in our league... Airdrie exist and play in League 1..  Third Lanark are dead...  just thought i would clear that up... so Rangers 0 St Mirren 2 has a nice ring to it

You are wrong. You don’t understand what is needed to clear anything up.  You are comparing chalk and cheese…

Regardless…

Airdrie acknowledged it was a new club and received permission to change their new clubs name to that of the old one.

They were formed in 2002 as Airdrie United Football Club following the liquidation of the original Airdrieonians club, formed in 1878. The club's official name was changed in 2013 with the approval of the Scottish Football Association to the traditional name of Airdrieonians. As with the previous club, this is often colloquially shortened to simply "Airdrie".”  Wiki

Despite it having been front page news throughout Scotland that Rangers was no more, Rangers fans exist in a fantasy world where they don’t accept that reality.

The deid club is still in administration, in the process yet… of liquidation.  So, as noted above, the convoluted one rangersy business owning another rangersy business/club has to be the status quo with its two similar-sounding names, as the original Rangers is still stuck in the limbo of being flushed down the pan.  You cannot have two clubs called Rangers.

9 hours ago, antrin said:

You are wrong. You don’t understand what is needed to clear anything up.  You are comparing chalk and cheese…

Regardless…

Airdrie acknowledged it was a new club and received permission to change their new clubs name to that of the old one.

They were formed in 2002 as Airdrie United Football Club following the liquidation of the original Airdrieonians club, formed in 1878. The club's official name was changed in 2013 with the approval of the Scottish Football Association to the traditional name of Airdrieonians. As with the previous club, this is often colloquially shortened to simply "Airdrie".”  Wiki

Despite it having been front page news throughout Scotland that Rangers was no more, Rangers fans exist in a fantasy world where they don’t accept that reality.

The deid club Wellis still in administration, in the process yet… of liquidation.  So, as noted above, the convoluted one rangersy business owning another rangersy business/club has to be the status quo with its two similar-sounding names, as the original Rangers is still stuck in the limbo of being flushed down the pan.  You cannot have two clubs called Rangers.

Well obviously you can have 2 clubs called Rangers...as we are playing them Sat ...plus a look at league a team called Rangers play at Ibrox and sit second.... just going on what i see...if you see different maybe go to specsavers... 

42 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Well obviously you can have 2 clubs called Rangers...as we are playing them Sat ...plus a look at league a team called Rangers play at Ibrox and sit second.... just going on what i see...if you see different maybe go to specsavers... 

You’ve accepted the Big Lie that was made up to con its supporters and keep them believing in strong Protestant fairies.  You must be proud.

I guess you believed all the lies spouted by Boris Johnson, too?

As you just “go on what you can see”, have a look at the following.  
Nothing has changed… apart from you being lied to and accepting it.

image.jpeg.5e10a60c6291f0bf573c95e3eb31916d.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.7e5b190b88521a6d15538ea2e3ddce09.jpeg

46 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

It’s an old argument continued constantly by an old idiot.

Best ignored.

oh and there he goes again with 11 year old newspapers. 

Dear oh dear.

5 minutes ago, Albanian Buddy said:

It’s an old argument continued constantly by an old idiot.

Best ignored.

oh and there he goes again with 11 year old newspapers. 

Dear oh dear.

Age does not defeat reason and the truth  - and if that’s your best argument against logic - you fail again.

I’d be happy if you ignored me.  Personally, I avoid idiots with “top patter” like yours.

Those newspapers were presenting facts in the form of images, as he goes by what he sees.  I made it simple for him (and you).

I actually got the images from the internet.  The internet has lots more of that same information, if you wanted to know the truth, but some people would prefer to follow, follow.

:)

Edited by antrin

4 minutes ago, antrin said:

Age does not defeat reason and the truth  - and if that’s your best argument against logic - you fail again.

I’d be happy if you ignored me.  Personally, I avoid idiots with “top patter” like yours.

Those newspapers were presenting facts in the form of images, as he goes by what he sees.  I made it simple for him (and you).

I actually got the images from the internet.  The internet has lots more of that same information, if you wanted to know the truth, but some people would prefer to follow, follow.

:)

Perhaps if you are a man of conviction you could do this Roddy.

You organise a protest march of aggrieved St Mirren fans to Ibrox on Saturday.

Perhaps go to the Louden Tavern for a wee refreshment on the way. 

Good luck 😉 

Lets see how many Saints fans you can muster to follow follow your campaign.

St Mirren fans did what they could at the time and voted against their BoD to remove the old Rangers from the top league. I don’t believe you were even in attendance.

Please don’t accuse Saints fans of accepting lies. 

5 minutes ago, Albanian Buddy said:

Many of those fans had bought shares  in their club, season tickets for decades and were properly shafted by the club’s financial mismanagement. 

Not as shafted as the Face Painter,Florist,Newsagent etc

About “accepting lies”.

As you have a thing about The Rangers International Football Club, read the words (not simple images, this time) from the wiki. TRIFC “ new company applying for the transfer of the membership of The Rangers Football Club plc.”

If it was the same club why would it need to apply for a transfer of its OWN membership?

10 minutes ago, Albanian Buddy said:

Perhaps if you are a man of conviction you could do this Roddy.

You organise a protest march of aggrieved St Mirren fans to Ibrox on Saturday.

Perhaps go to the Louden Tavern for a wee refreshment on the way. 

Good luck 😉 

What bollox! Why would I care or bother?  The Rangers fans are losers, they had invested in a club that cheated them and society.  And so they want to believe in fairies.  Gullible St Mirren fans have no such excuse, unless they have feelings of… loyalty?

(ps do you get a wee sexy thrill by posting names on here?  I’ve seen you do it before, when you're f**ked by logic.)

If posters used The Rangers I would not correct them.  Simple - so that should work for them.

5 minutes ago, HSS said:

Not as shafted as the Face Painter,Florist,Newsagent etc

Nice one. But let’s look at the reality with one example.

Face painter - £40 which a fans group paid back. Likely the others too. Credit where it’s due.

Shareholders with the old Rangers certainly paid much much more than that due to the begging bowls by their owners. 

SDM got far too easy a ride imho.

He let others following take the flack. 

It was not the average punter in the street who shafted these businesses. 

Just now, Albanian Buddy said:

Nice one. But let’s look at the reality with one example.

Face painter - £40 which a fans group paid back. Likely the others too. Credit where it’s due.

Shareholders with the old Rangers certainly paid much much more than that due to the begging bowls by their owners. 

SDM got far too easy a ride imho.

He let others following take the flack. 

It was not the average punter in the street who shafted these businesses. 

The point is…

if you ignore the truth, the same thing can keep happening to other people.