Rangers v St Mirren 15/4/23

12 hours ago, Albanian Buddy said:

Looking forward to this game. Tony Watt to score a last minute winner would be sublime.

What against Glasgow Rangers FC formed 1872 ...with 55 titles... ... .i was at game where Kenny scored... same 2 teams...same result please

23 hours ago, antrin said:

You are wrong. You don’t understand what is needed to clear anything up.  You are comparing chalk and cheese…

Regardless…

Airdrie acknowledged it was a new club and received permission to change their new clubs name to that of the old one.

They were formed in 2002 as Airdrie United Football Club following the liquidation of the original Airdrieonians club, formed in 1878. The club's official name was changed in 2013 with the approval of the Scottish Football Association to the traditional name of Airdrieonians. As with the previous club, this is often colloquially shortened to simply "Airdrie".”  Wiki

Despite it having been front page news throughout Scotland that Rangers was no more, Rangers fans exist in a fantasy world where they don’t accept that reality.

The deid club is still in administration, in the process yet… of liquidation.  So, as noted above, the convoluted one rangersy business owning another rangersy business/club has to be the status quo with its two similar-sounding names, as the original Rangers is still stuck in the limbo of being flushed down the pan.  You cannot have two clubs called Rangers.

Total pish 

Read below

Many influential figures and organisations within the game have also supported the idea that Rangers are still the same club. In December 2014, SPFL chairman Neil Doncaster said: “The decision, very clearly from the commission, was that the club is the same, the club continues, albeit it is owned by a new company, but the club is the same... Rangers formed in 1872 still hold all old records...thats how the SFA, and UEFA see it...

There you go... get over it😄

19 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Total pish 

Read below

Many influential figures and organisations within the game have also supported the idea that Rangers are still the same club. In December 2014, SPFL chairman Neil Doncaster said: “The decision, very clearly from the commission, was that the club is the same, the club continues, albeit it is owned by a new company, but the club is the same... Rangers formed in 1872 still hold all old records...thats how the SFA, and UEFA see it...

Doncaster was a weak, inept employee saying what he was told to say, by a corrupt organisation.

whereas Turbull Hutton of Raith Rovers, when he heard about their corrupt ideas, came onto the Hampden steps to tell reporters about the cheating and lying they wanted to introduce to a game of football - all to pacify bigots.

Nothing for me to get over.  Rangers is deid.

Total pish 
Read below

There you go... get over it[emoji1]

I've got my Great Great grandads 1889 SAAA 880yds championship medal.

Does that make me the 1889 champion? [emoji16]

I've got my Great Great grandads 1889 SAAA 880yds championship medal.

Does that make me the 1889 champion? [emoji16]
There once was a guy called, well, let's just say John Smith. Now, John Smith went bankrupt and had his house repossessed and sold. It was bought by a totally different guy called, wait for it, John Smith.

John Smith now lives in the house once owned by John Smith. Are these 2 John Smiths the same person?

Hope that answers your question. [emoji16]

7 hours ago, Slarti said:

There once was a guy called, well, let's just say John Smith. Now, John Smith went bankrupt and had his house repossessed and sold. It was bought by a totally different guy called, wait for it, John Smith.

John Smith now lives in the house once owned by John Smith. Are these 2 John Smiths the same person?

Hope that answers your question. emoji16.png

Well if my utility companies are anything to go by fcuk knows! 😂 

8 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Total pish 

Read below

Ignore him, he's a waste of oxygen. 😴😴😴

Hope that answers your question. [emoji16]

Fcuk if I know, my heids fried this now. [emoji1787]

47 minutes ago, guinness said:

Way too many Rangers supporters posting on here. Away to Follow Follow and spout your p ish and leave the Matchday forum to St M irren supporters.

41 minutes ago, Slarti said:
44 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:
St M irren emoji16.png

It was obviously a ... pause for dramatic effect.

So what was this one for ? 😂

56 minutes ago, guinness said:

Way too many Rangers supporters posting on here. Away to Follow Follow and spout your p ish and leave the Matchday forum to St M irren supporters.

Is that include the one that like your post. Some regard he is one. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Slarti said:

Sorted

Not sorted,you’re forgetting about……….

Division 3

Division 2

Championship(at 2nd attempt)

Petrofac Cup

6 trophies in 11 years is not a bad haul

Sorted

16 minutes ago, HSS said:

Not sorted,you’re forgetting about……….

Division 3

Division 2

Championship(at 2nd attempt)

Petrofac Cup

6 trophies in 11 years is not a bad haul

Sorted

Nah, lower league trophies don't count - at least that's what Rangers fans used to say, maybe Sevco fans have a different opinion.