Rangers v St Mirren 15/4/23

After today, and our recent run of form, there's a wee chance we could sneak something from this game. 

As much as I've been confident this season Rangers haven't lost a game at home this season so I can't see a win but a draw is possible.

Anyhow, it's looking kike it'll all be down to the last game against Killie, at home, massive crowd and our home record should see us have a cracking end to the set of games before the split. 

I have tickets (in enemy territory) been warned to behave. I can't promise that I think there is a chance we can hold out for a draw. Their heads down after today and we can defend.  Can see Livi dropping points to the fakes so should be a good weekend. (I also have hospitality from them for free so I won't be complaining) 

On 10/27/2022 at 5:16 PM, shull said:

FROM ST MIRREN FC

𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗 | 𝗧𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝘁 𝗜𝗻𝗳𝗼: 𝗦𝘁 𝗠𝗶𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗻 𝘃 𝗥𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀 (𝗦𝗮𝘁 𝟭𝟮𝘁𝗵 𝗡𝗼𝘃 | 𝟭𝟮:𝟯𝟬𝗽𝗺)

Tickets for this match are priced at £32 for adults and £22 for concessions*

12 minutes ago, guinness said:

£24 for a concession. £31 full price. They certainly know how to charge.

Imagine any club charging them prices. :lol:

Edited by faraway saint

This is the epitome of a free hit. Given the result and probable consequence of today's results we should go to Ibrox and play with no fear. GD doesn't matter. IF the worst happens we go into the next game knowing nothing short of a Livi  "perfect score" kills us if we lose this too.

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

After today, and our recent run of form, there's a wee chance we could sneak something from this game. 

As much as I've been confident this season Rangers haven't lost a game at home this season so I can't see a win but a draw is possible.

Anyhow, it's looking kike it'll all be down to the last game against Killie, at home, massive crowd and our home record should see us have a cracking end to the set of games before the split. 

We've never quite had as much of a free hit as this. We're essentially 5 and a half (including goal difference) clear of Livi and we should be now trying to keep teams around us close as if we do make top six, it's all going to be very close and very cut throat.

So why not go for it against a Rangers side whose league season is now over? They will hopefully be keeping key folk fresh for the cup semi.

As much as i hope for a result, i just can't see it happening.

Just look at the league table to see how much the gap is. 

I would settled for nobody getting injured, sent off, or any booking that would result in suspension. 

St Mirren (a real football club) can’t  ever play against “Rangers” as that club died of not paying its tax dues, a dozen or so years ago.

Its erstwhile fans ( including fartaway) try to maintain the delusion that the cheating club kept going, despite the reality that it’s umpteen million fans never rallied round to subsidise it.  It died.  It is deid.

St Mirren fans help their club to keep going - despite the hurdle of the bigoted new club’s subsidies from semi-literate bigots who know better, while canny speculators milk them of their bigot pounds.

The thread title COULD BE:

Rangers International Football Club (the company that actually owns the playing part of the business).

OR

THE RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB.

Two legitimate moly formed companies trying to keep the money-spinning game alive!

RANGERS on its own died.

Deid.  Expired. A shameful failure to pay its taxes - the taxes that all companies and honest citizens paid.

I have no surprise that it’s old fans (like fartaway) keep hoping that the world forgets, even in a wee obscure fitba forum, like ours.

But we don’t.

I am sure that this helps.  :)

4 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

We've never quite had as much of a free hit as this. We're essentially 5 and a half (including goal difference) clear of Livi and we should be now trying to keep teams around us close as if we do make top six, it's all going to be very close and very cut throat.

So why not go for it against a Rangers side whose league season is now over? They will hopefully be keeping key folk fresh for the cup semi.

It's NOT Rangers.

Nothing to lose and nothing to fear against the H**s next week. 

In recent times we've broken hoodoo's. Celtic at Parkhead, Hearts at Tynecastle, only team to defeat the Champions in waiting this season. 

No reason why we cant get something next week if everything goes for us.

A point might just secure the top 6 holy grail. 

1-0 Saints , McDowell. 

9 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

I agree we've nothing much to lose I just don't think we have enough to beat them, quite straightforward but it's fitba, shocks happen on a regular basis so, aye, this could be one but I won't be betting on it. 

9 hours ago, antrin said:

St Mirren (a real football club) can’t  ever play against “Rangers” as that club died of not paying its tax dues, a dozen or so years ago.

Its erstwhile fans ( including fartaway) try to maintain the delusion that the cheating club kept going, despite the reality that it’s umpteen million fans never rallied round to subsidise it.  It died.  It is deid.

St Mirren fans help their club to keep going - despite the hurdle of the bigoted new club’s subsidies from semi-literate bigots who know better, while canny speculators milk them of their bigot pounds.

The thread title COULD BE:

Rangers International Football Club (the company that actually owns the playing part of the business).

OR

THE RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB.

Two legitimate moly formed companies trying to keep the money-spinning game alive!

RANGERS on its own died.

Deid.  Expired. A shameful failure to pay its taxes - the taxes that all companies and honest citizens paid.

I have no surprise that it’s old fans (like fartaway) keep hoping that the world forgets, even in a wee obscure fitba forum, like ours.

But we don’t.

I am sure that this helps.  :)

9 hours ago, antrin said:

It's NOT Rangers.

Tedium times two.

Feck off and gies peace. :thumbsdown

Hibs last 2 games are at home to Hearts and away to St Johnstone.

Currently, 5 mins to go against United, 3 points behind us. (Make tha 4 points United just scored a last minute penalty) :lol:

With Livingston in free fall I'm not giving a monkeys about them. :wink:

Edited by faraway saint

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Currently, 5 mins to go against United, 3 points behind us. 

The legendary David Martindale thread has gone very quiet, been a good week!

12 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Currently, 5 mins to go against United, 3 points behind us. (Make tha 4 points United just scored a last minute penalty) :lol:

As things stand with 2 games before the split.

image.thumb.png.0e8a2d939a78054530f551ac98e339f5.png

Yip, top 6 before we play the bigots would be good. 
Exactly my thoughts contemplating going to Ibrox now as expect top 6 to be secured on Saturday if not by 2.30 most certainly by 5pm.

Although to get top 6 the St Mirren the results on Saturday will be Livingston,Hibs and Rangers all to win and a full house the following Saturday v Kilmarnock for a nerve wracker.

Sent from my T610K using Tapatalk

46 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Finally the penny has dropped with you that the town and football club in West Lothian are called "Livingston" and not what you usually call "Livingstone"!

If only the other penny about your beloved Rangers International Football Club, aka "Sevco", not being the same as "Rangers" would finally drop!

ETA You will always "follow follow" the team who play in blue!

Edited by BigYardsAndBasher

1 minute ago, BigYardsAndBasher said:

Finally the penny has dropped with you that the the town and football club in West Lothian are called "Livingston" and not what you usually call "Livingstone"!

If only the other penny about your beloved Rangers International Football Club, aka "Sevco", not being the same as "Rangers" would finally drop!

Feck off Shull ya trolling auld saddo. :lol: