Rangers v St Mirren 15/4/23

18 hours ago, guinness said:

Usual shite today. Stayed in the match until late on and then lost 3 in 10minutes.  Same as the Celtic cup tie. Same as the Celtic League match at Parkhead and same as first League match a t Ibrox. We either have a mentality problem or we are simply not fit enough. Either way we cannot improve as long as we merely try to draw these matches. We make no attempt to win them.

One of the downsides, should we reach the top six, is the potential maulings  yet again from the OF.  Only listened to match on radio and turned off as we lost the third goal but disappointed to find out later we collapsed near the end. Note that yet again none of our “ forwards” scored. Must do much better next week although I fear for our results should we make the top six. 

6 minutes ago, Saint@Johnstone said:

One of the downsides, should we reach the top six, is the potential maulings  yet again from the OF.  Only listened to match on radio and turned off as we lost the third goal but disappointed to find out later we collapsed near the end. Note that yet again none of our “ forwards” scored. Must do much better next week although I fear for our results should we make the top six. 

Same post, different week.

You need a new scriptwriter. 😴😴😴

7 minutes ago, Saint@Johnstone said:

Whether we win another game or not,  IF we reach the top six, it will guarantee a definite good payout.

I actually think we should be brave enough to play our young strikers in all these games in the hope we find another gem.

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Jeezo.

I think we should play our strongest team to finish as high as we can. 🙄

That's a ground breaking idea . I hope Robo and the team have considered this. Can you do us all a favour and give him a call on Monday to suggest this ? 

1 hour ago, Saint@Johnstone said:

What a strange post  :blink: 

Celtic and Rangers will most likely maul all the teams who make the top 6. not just us, like they've done all season, we can compete with the others like we have done all season that's why we are where we are. the more we climb the league the stronger we get as a club 

5 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

Celtic and Rangers will most likely maul all the teams who make the top 6. not just us, like they've done all season, we can compete with the others like we have done all season that's why we are where we are. the more we climb the league the stronger we get as a club 

Are you new to the forum? :lol:

9 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

Please explain ? Why strange ? 

15 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

I didn't think we got *maulled" today we went toe to toe up to 66 minutes. We are fighting for top 6 on merit so your analysis here is spot on. 

41 minutes ago, Saint@Johnstone said:

Please explain ? Why strange ? 

Why strange :rolleyes: I think I answered that already, would you rather we dropped down a few levels so we can win more often and take on Bonnyrigg Rose and Annan Athletic 

If we make the top 6 we'll most likely meet Celtic Rangers Aberdeen Hearts Hibernian 

Maybe you've not noticed we've actually beat Celtic {only team in Scotland} and Aberdeen, Hearts, and Hibernian and drew with Rangers who stole a point with a dodgy penalty 

Edited by portmahomack saint

48 minutes ago, exiledfan said:

I didn't think we got *maulled" today we went toe to toe up to 66 minutes. We are fighting for top 6 on merit so your analysis here is spot on. 

We did...  and the lads unsurprisingly tired late on like they did against Celtic, we don't have 4 or 5 subs to bring on that make the team stronger or even as equal, the clubs came a long way since we sat facing relegation 9 points adrift at the bottom of the championship only a few years ago..  onwards and upwards as high as possible, This 3 points on Saturday could be massive for our club we might never get a better chance 

Edited by portmahomack saint

4 hours ago, portmahomack saint said:

Why strange :rolleyes: I think I answered that already, would you rather we dropped down a few levels so we can win more often and take on Bonnyrigg Rose and Annan Athletic 

If we make the top 6 we'll most likely meet Celtic Rangers Aberdeen Hearts Hibernian 

Maybe you've not noticed we've actually beat Celtic {only team in Scotland} and Aberdeen, Hearts, and Hibernian and drew with Rangers who stole a point with a dodgy penalty 

Ok don’t wish an argument but may I point out that each of these teams have given us heavy defeats this season as well. Maybe best you ignore my posts , we don’t agree on anything. 

8 minutes ago, Saint@Johnstone said:

Ok don’t wish an argument but may I point out that each of these teams have given us heavy defeats this season as well. Maybe best you ignore my posts , we don’t agree on anything. 

Both these teams have dished out many heavy defeats...hardly a level playing field       i dont ignore you as your posts are usually hilariously stupid... keep it up

From outside looking in 3 games against Celtic and Rangers recently and lost 5 in each would suggest an absolute pumping took place but in reality we could easily be sitting here unbeaten in those games going by the first 60-75 minutes in each of them.

Can't remember ever seeing my team lose 5 goals 3 times in a row and came out each one positive about large parts of our performance.

Look at Killie today they only lost 4 compared to our 5 but they could have lost 10 and that was just the first half[emoji23]

Sent from my T610K using Tapatalk

20 minutes ago, Saint@Johnstone said:

Don't take the huff pal it's nothing personal,  half the time I don't even agree with my own posts  :rolleyes:  

On 4/16/2023 at 3:36 PM, exiledfan said:

Robo wouldn't piss himself I'm sure his bladder control is on a par with Elvis and Shull at least. 

It's ok. The genius that is fartaway thinks playing proven, non scoring strikers is better than trying something different.

Jeezo.

20 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

It's ok. The genius that is fartaway thinks playing proven, non scoring strikers is better than trying something different.

Jeezo.

Jeezo, you think that we should play youngsters rather than the players who have got us into the top 6?

Only a fool would think that, oh, sorry, forgot. :1eye