Top 6, Game 5, St Mirren v Rangers, 27/5/23

43 minutes ago, BigYardsAndBasher said:

Some of us do indeed work for a living, TPAFKA but when I posted the question where I tagged you and Weebud, you were online according to this website.

Well I certainly wasn’t, I was driving to Aberdeen…..I’m certainly no defender of FS and as previously mentioned I have called him out when bitch-fearing with BiEK

25 minutes ago, WeeBud said:

Well I certainly wasn’t, I was driving to Aberdeen…..I’m certainly no defender of FS and as previously mentioned I have called him out when bitch-fearing with BiEK

I have to admit that I've never read a post where you have "called out" Faraway.  That doesn't mean that you haven't, it's just that I haven't read it.  I have read you "calling out" Rascal when he's had a pop at Faraway however.  That's all I can go by and so I apologise for not having read a post where you have had a go at Faraway.

All of this has nothing to do with a football match against The Rangers, however.

3 minutes ago, BigYardsAndBasher said:

I have to admit that I've never read a post where you have "called out" Faraway.  That doesn't mean that you haven't, it's just that I haven't read it.  I have read you "calling out" Rascal when he's had a pop at Faraway however.  That's all I can go by and so I apologise for not having read a post where you have had a go at Faraway.

All of this has nothing to do with a football match against The Rangers, however.

Which was really my point in the first instance…..now go and relax before enjoying the game

1 hour ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

If I may jump to my own defence, as a general rule, I don’t get involved in the tit for tat shit on here of which historically there has been plenty. 
However, other than BinEK’s unhealthy obsession with Bazil, it’s been a bit quieter recently. 
I’m well aware that FS can be an argumentative, contrary fecker at times, but generally when he is it’s usually in response to something that is at least debatable or at worst controversial. 
The reason I piped up today was because Ricky’s comment was completely “unprovoked” and in response to a totally positive post by FS. There have been plenty of similar posts from Ricky in the past that I haven’t commented on because to some extent FS deserved it (or at least asked for it 😀).

Anyway it was very much a one off comment from me and not likely to be repeated. 

Some of us work for a living. 😛

Except, it isn't.

I joined this forum and Faraway started on me right away, simply because I didn't agree with him.  I also don't think I have posted anything "controversial".  Faraway thinks his opinions on everything is correct and attacks on anyone who offers a different opinion from him, this is a fact that cannot be debated.

As I have already posted, if you, WeeBud or anyone else get upset when I, Rascal or anyone else respond to abuse from Faraway and serve up to him what he dishes out to us on a regular basis then the ignore function is your friend.  I'm not prepared to get into a bun fight with you, WeeBud or anyone else over a fully grown man who thinks it's "cool" or "funny" to troll and abuse people he doesn't know.  I'll let you have the last word though as I know you just love to defend "Old King Troll".

2 hours ago, Tommy said:

Got myself sorted since my e-mail address is in the system. 

Glad to hear that Tommy. Our final chance to see the lads live in the home stadium this season. I hope we manage to fill the ground. COYS

6 minutes ago, WeeBud said:

Which was really my point in the first instance…..now go and relax before enjoying the game

I am relaxing, with my partner.  I'm not attending the match up at Pittodrie this evening as I have other commitments and I don't like watching games "illegaly". 

I'm a bit worried about our dog who is unwell and going for surgery tomorrow morning but this again had nothing to do with St. Mirren Football Club.

I hope you enjoy the match though and St. Mirren win.

It was hardly cutting to the bone and was replied to by the individual involved, seemingly to his own liking

Not worth the rest of us getting involved, especially as the tit-for-tat between the two tatty tits arises on both sides

I do realise that i got involved, before anyone else gets involved.  so don't point it out.

2 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

If I may jump to my own defence, as a general rule, I don’t get involved in the tit for tat shit on here of which historically there has been plenty. 
However, other than BinEK’s unhealthy obsession with Bazil, it’s been a bit quieter recently. 
I’m well aware that FS can be an argumentative, contrary fecker at times, but generally when he is it’s usually in response to something that is at least debatable or at worst controversial. 
The reason I piped up today was because Ricky’s comment was completely “unprovoked” and in response to a totally positive post by FS. There have been plenty of similar posts from Ricky in the past that I haven’t commented on because to some extent FS deserved it (or at least asked for it 😀).

Anyway it was very much a one off comment from me and not likely to be repeated. 

Some of us work for a living. 😛

Working for a living is highly recommended. I did it until I was 70 or so. Looking forward to being in the stadium on Saturday to celebrate a great season and maybe, just maybe, a win against the lads in Blue.

On 2/22/2023 at 6:35 PM, BigYardsAndBasher said:

An absolute disgrace of a post!  Someone in the public eye dies of cancer and all you care about is "point scoring" on an obscure football fans forum.

How would you like it if you happened to be related to someone remotely famous who happened to die of a terminal illness and someone shat over it?

#stickhiminthesinbinagain #classless

53 minutes ago, BigYardsAndBasher said:

Except, it isn't.

I joined this forum and Faraway started on me right away, simply because I didn't agree with him. 

Another big fat lie.

Above was your first, followed by your usual barrage, post aimed at me. 

Take a look at your history, over HALF of your posts are aimed at me, and that's a fact compared to the fantasy that Betty from EK came up with the other day with is 98%. :lol:

Increase your medication, you're close to yet another breakdown. :1eye

Edited by faraway saint

41 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Another big fat lie.

Take a look at your history, over HALF of your posts are aimed at me, and that's a fact compared to the fantasy that Betty from EK came up with the other day with is 98%. :lol:

Except that wasn't my first post.  This was however...

On 2/20/2023 at 12:36 AM, BigYardsAndBasher said:

We have a group of hardworking players but yesterday I felt they made hard work of their victory!

We got off to a very bright start and got an early goal. Our group was discussing the last time one of our players scored a header from a corner kick. I said Lee Mair against Hamilton Accies, another said they thought big Joe Shaughnessy had scored with a header from a corner.

Anyway, we seemed to go into our shell a little bit and Ross County started getting into the game more, although most of their possession in the First Half was in their half of the pitch. In the Second Half, Ross County became better at getting into our half of the pitch, had a few corners (three in a row if I remember) and the odd chance. Owura Edwards has pace and skill but his falling down and then assault on Trevor Carson blotted his copybook. What an idiot he was.

I was impressed with Victor Loturi, Ross County's number 14. He was very comfortable on the ball, seemed capable of using both feet and doing little twists and turns to get away from our players apart from near the end when one of our players robbed him of the ball, Ryan Flynn I think it was?

The stramash in County's goal mouth was almost comedy gold! Ross Laidlaw did do well for them to be fair and his post helped them out as well!

At the end of the day, it's another Home win and another three points and that's what it's all about.

Come on you Saints! 🔴

42 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Another big fat lie.

Given that I've already declared that I'm unable to drive because of a medical condition, I find this in very poor taste.

1 minute ago, BigYardsAndBasher said:

Except that wasn't my first post.  This was however...

Come on you Saints! 🔴

Until then I had not referenced/replied to any of your attempts to "kid on" you weren't shull. 

Aimed at me, jeezo, you're not very bright. 

4 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Another big fat lie.

3 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Until then I had not referenced/replied to any of your attempts to "kid on" you weren't shull. 

Aimed at me, jeezo, you're not very bright. 

You accuse me of being Shull, when I'm not, and yet say I need my medication increased?!

You are a complete and utter mess of a human being!  It doesn't please me to say this lightly but you need serious help!

I see your team only managed a 2-2 draw with Heart of Midlothian this evening!  Such a pity the league has already been won by the Green Vermin Scum FC, you might end up closing the gap slightly!

Thought I was on the blue bigot thread. My mistake😀

Anyway, give the youngsters a go on Saturday. They at least looked up for it when they came on last night.

2.0. Offord and Jamieson. Arfield to not do any of his f**king annoying saluting pish. 

Few beers. 

17 hours ago, Warrior Saint said:

Don't reply to this wanker, it's funny he makes a point and his alais DougJamie follows with a post straight away, clown. Fartaway, his alais and cookie dick all on ignore now but that thick they will reply...

Yes, I am guilty of replying to him more often than not.  Sometimes I can't resist "throwing him a bone".  Sometimes he reminds me of an uncontrollable puppy that is very difficult to house train.

I'm not really one for putting folk on ignore but he and a few others are definitely heading towards that territory.

4 minutes ago, W6er said:

I hate meaningless games and I'm resentful that we through this away. However, we have had a great season and I'll be there to thank the players for their efforts. :) 

No pressure on us tomorrow, so as @st jock said, let's play some youngsters. 

I'm not in the "play youngsters" boat as plenty of people have paid decent money to attend and a final day victory would end the season on a high.

Not saying these magical youngsters can't win the game I'm just more inclined to think the players who have made this season great get the chance to give us another great result. 

Plenty time to play youngsters in the pre season games, which aren't that far away. 

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

I'm not in the "play youngsters" boat as plenty of people have paid decent money to attend and a final day victory would end the season on a high.

Not saying these magical youngsters can't win the game I'm just more inclined to think the players who have made this season great get the chance to give us another great result. 

Plenty time to play youngsters in the pre season games, which aren't that far away. 

Agree . Play our best team on the day and when we are 5-0 up with 20 minutes to go , then bring them on . 😎 

We need to see what our next crop of youngsters can do and I’m 100% for giving them a chance to show but we don’t want them hung out to dry in what is essentially a dead rubber. 

On 5/25/2023 at 8:20 AM, st jock said:

Thought I was on the blue bigot thread. My mistake😀

Anyway, give the youngsters a go on Saturday. They at least looked up for it when they came on last night.

2.0. Offord and Jamieson. Arfield to not do any of his f**king annoying saluting pish. 

Few beers. 

To be fair, this thread was started by one.