Gallagher Lennon

1 hour ago, Mid Calder Saint said:

Welcome to the Saints Lenny 

I'm assuming Neil Lennon's son has signed a contract with us? 

Haven't seen it mentioned anywhere but if true then best of luck young man and welcome to the greatest football club in the world.....

Edited by Helmettroll

7 hours ago, mattman said:

I honestly thought he has signed weeks ago, he played in the B team game midweek and I thought he looked decent, comfortable on the ball, but kept trying those dunne diagonals that rarely work 😩

What position was he playing? I thought he was a midfield player but according to report he is a leftie centre half. Maybe an option for LWB? 

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/11050546/celtic-neil-lennon-son-gallagher-scottish-premiership-st-mirren/

3 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

He signed a week past on Wednesday. I met him the following night in the Crab Shack in the West End and he told me he’d signed the previous night. Seemed like a nice lad. 

Is that a brothel?

I have heard of the sea food restaurant called the Crabshakk but not the place you mentioned. 😂 IMG_3444.thumb.jpeg.018da37f81289c48548b7d2cee91fbb5.jpeg

Edited by Albanian Buddy