Livingston v St Mirren SPFL PREMIERSHIP 2/9/23

shull

Livingston are a tough team to play on their own patch no one in league ever seems to win easy there.

Like I said on other thread grab 3 points one way or another and we go into international break at least joint top but could easily be out on our own at top due to Celtic and Motherwell both having tough away games too.

Sent from my T610K using Tapatalk

38 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Livingston are a tough team to play on their own patch no one in league ever seems to win easy there.

Like I said on other thread grab 3 points one way or another and we go into international break at least joint top but could easily be out on our own at top due to Celtic and Motherwell both having tough away games too.

Sent from my T610K using Tapatalk

Depends if the surface is shagpile or not. Personally I’d get these surfaces outlawed.

47 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Is there any news of possible injury worries for this one ? Taylor and Strain both took knocks yesterday. 

SR usually plays his cards close to his chest on the injury front , he'll make some throwaway comment in his pre-match about a late decision on a player ! I did notice them both holding their hamstrings , but they played on , so hopefully just cramp !

Ah, there are two match day threads! @shull's was the original one, so I think this is the one that should rightly be used. Plus it's free of all the tangential/irrelevant pish (that I was also complicit in - mea culpa).

I'm concerned about today. I think some folk are getting carried away, after having read folk suggesting we're due to give a team a pasting.

I would be happy with a draw. 

1-1