Shitey Sevco v St Mirren SPFL PREMIERSHIP 3/12/23

shull

28 minutes ago, elvis said:

Are they going  to reimburse people who bought season tickets with  these games included who now can't go because  Sky don't give a f**k about them.

1.You know when you buy a ST that some games will be moved

2. if you got an early bird ST then the fixtures hadn’t even been compiled when you bought it

3.The game has been moved due to European football,nothing to do with Sky 

NO

Edited by HSS

1 hour ago, elvis said:

Are they going  to reimburse people who bought season tickets with  these games included who now can't go because  Sky don't give a f**k about them.

Only one of these is at home. Season tickets aren't normally valid for away fixtures.

15 hours ago, elvis said:

Ticketing and refunds are all down to the home team, maybe the club should offer an optional partial refund, a voucher for someone else to attend in your absence or a guest voucher for someone to come with you to a future game where there is likely to be room. 

That might be costly though but maybe for a small extra sum the club could recognise the realities of live televised games and the impact of guaranteed date & time changes when we play the scum in Paisley.  European ties are one thing but we know Sky and maybe others will be there for at least three home games every season and the kick-off times will be changed to suit their schedule even if the date isn't.

Edited by beyond our ken

15 hours ago, HSS said:

1.You know when you buy a ST that some games will be moved

2. if you got an early bird ST then the fixtures hadn’t even been compiled when you bought it

3.The game has been moved due to European football,nothing to do with Sky 

NO

I take your point, but the announcement does mention sky sports.  Even if it were to be a Sunday game due to Europa league, Sky would still move the kick-off from 3pm or to an empty midweek slot.

5 hours ago, HSS said:

This is the thread for the away game in Dec,let’s hope he’s nowhere near the away dugout

My bad. In my defence, given Elvis had talked about STs, I thought it had expanded to include both. Unless he's a secret bluenose.

Edited by stlucifer

Your as big a f**king Dick as That fanny from Arbroath.
That's the nicest thing you've ever said to me. [emoji16]
If you are going to bully someone on another's behalf, at least get the spelling and grammar right
[emoji1787]
They are a pair of absolute cocks with the cheer leader doug-bawbag wagging her tail..
You called doug her, how will they ever live with themselves now.[emoji1787]