Kilmarnock v St Mirren SPFL PREMIERSHIP 30/9/23

shull

2 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

@FTOF, stop playing with him. It's not big and he's not clever enough not to bite. emoji1787.png

I agree. Fishing on forums & social media is really cool though isn’t it?

Don’t let anyone tell you it’s not as fresh & witty as it was in 2004 :) 

20 hours ago, FTOF said:

Indeed.

Gogic was superb today.

My Killie supporting mate couldn't believe how good he was.

Just shows how little some people know about how to play football.

100%  we would've lost that game without him yesterday for sure, I can only imagine Bazil was watching a video of one of last years matches by mistake.  Or he was trying to reel me into that 12 page debate the rascal  :lol: 

On 10/1/2023 at 2:12 PM, Cookie Monster said:

I honestly hoped he wouldn't emoji1787.png

But honestly never thought I wouldn’t, or maybe you’ve not been paying attention over the years. Always been self admitted I’ll give the fishermen what they want, regardless of how dated the act is. :)  

As for Gogic, number of slack passes on Saturday. That’s a matter of fact. His overarching performance aside from that, well that’s individual opinion. He’s played far better for us in mine. 

11 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

But honestly never thought I wouldn’t, or maybe you’ve not been paying attention over the years. Always been self admitted I’ll give the fishermen what they want, regardless of how dated the act is. :)  

As for Gogic, number of slack passes on Saturday. That’s a matter of fact. His overarching performance aside from that, well that’s individual opinion. He’s played far better for us in mine. 

Your "opinion " was we bottled it which means absolutely nothing and has no substance yet you went down another of your never ending tunnels on this "opinion". 

I genuinely worry for you. 

Just now, faraway saint said:

Your "opinion " was we bottled it which means absolutely nothing and has no substance yet you went down another of your never ending tunnels on this "opinion". 

I genuinely worry for you. 

Disagree. We conceded 2 goals in quick succession after a terrible second half start. Our bottle went. 

It’s a perfectly valid view, it just differs from yours which is why you can’t accept it. You’ve never been able to, your whole time on here.
That’s shown by you still being raging about it, around 5 days later. 😬

28 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Disagree. We conceded 2 goals in quick succession after a terrible second half start. Our bottle went. 

It’s a perfectly valid view, it just differs from yours which is why you can’t accept it. You’ve never been able to, your whole time on here.
That’s shown by you still being raging about it, around 5 days later. 😬

Yawn. 😴😴😴

By the way please get your mummy to look up irony for you on your dreary point that people are allowed another opinion. 🤣

Edited by faraway saint

19 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Yawn. 😴😴😴

By the way please get your mummy to look up irony for you on your dreary point that people are allowed another opinion. 🤣

Oh you confused wee soul. People are welcome to other opinions, it’s when they get upset if I don’t change mine,  the arguments start. 

You point blank refuse to accept we just have different views on our bottle crashing, second half versus Hibs. You don’t think they did, I do.

Should have been the end of it. 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

Oh you confused wee soul. People are welcome to other opinions, it’s when they get upset if I don’t change mine,  the arguments start. 

You point blank refuse to accept we just have different views on our bottle crashing, second half versus Hibs. You don’t think they did, I do.

Should have been the end of it. 🤷‍♂️

Stop getting upset then snowflake.