Kilmarnock v St Mirren SPFL PREMIERSHIP 30/9/23

shull

8 hours ago, beyond our ken said:

Solid line up and as expected 

might be a need to use Flynn as an early sub to organise the defence which still needs a bit more leadership

on a train from central full of Jambos just now

It looked reasonably obvious Gogic WAS that leader at the back before today.

A brave decision right enough moving him from midfield but we have plenty in midfield who can cover his previous role.

Well done the manager. 

20 minutes ago, beyond our ken said:

Gogic was like 3 players today

central defender and sweeper in front of and behind the defence

and he looked like he could have done another 99 minutes at 5 pm

Just class

59 minutes ago, beyond our ken said:

Gogic was like 3 players today

central defender and sweeper in front of and behind the defence

and he looked like he could have done another 99 minutes at 5 pm

Just class

I have to admit I was dubious about SR's plans on how to use Gogic but it shows how clever Robinson is as he is an immense presence in defence when we are protecting and, when we turn to attack he moves forward and becomes a linchpin in attack. The most complete player in our squad and irreplaceable. 

Another tough away fixture coming up again at a ground historically we rarely win time to put that to bed.

There is nothing to call between the 11 teams after Celtic(even they look fragile) we are the best of the rest at present and deservedly so but that brings its own problems as we are a scalp to teams while we sit up here.

My Kilmarnock supporting mate is frustrated at them repeating the issues that got them relegated two years ago play some good/great football to then lose late goals 3 x 90+ goals conceded their last 5 matches(it happened 10 times to them two years back).

A tight 3-2 win to us coming from behind to win after being 1 up.

Strain, Olusanya and Kiltie although can see us getting a penalty this weekend so maybe O'Hara on the scoresheet.

Sent from my T610K using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Hunterian said:

I don’t fancy this at all. Plenty of shirt tugging and injury feigning from Killie. Rory McKenzie being an irritant if playing.

That said, if we win this then I predict better than top 6 as this is the kind of banana skin we couldn’t avoid in the past!

McKenzie is the major cheating diving bassa.

1 hour ago, Hunterian said:

I don’t fancy this at all. Plenty of shirt tugging and injury feigning from Killie. Rory McKenzie being an irritant if playing.

That said, if we win this then I predict better than top 6 as this is the kind of banana skin we couldn’t avoid in the past!

Better than top 6?? That would be amazing! 😉