Dundee v St. Mirren, Armistice Day

W6er

6 hours ago, bazil85 said:

Cool, him. Different spellings from different sources so who knows who’s right/ could be both are acceptable. I’m sure most will agree it’s pretty pedantic either way. (Maybe Slarti will obsess over it with you for several years though.) 

Hope he gets a shot. If he’s in the right frame of mind for the bench, he can contribute on the park IMO.

My point on that was, if we are just not going to give him any form of a chance while  our other strikers are miss-firing, doesn’t seem much point in being here. 

Seems like another example of a person choosing to argue with me for the sake of arguing. That’s so 2018… :whistle

I can’t understand why he isn’t getting a run out. I have seen him play 15 minutes of football this season and score 3 goals within that time. Surely got to be ahead of Jamieson in the sub bench. 

2 hours ago, Scott-Leeds said:

I’m very much in the ‘we got gubbed we move on’ camp hoping we get back on track

Still a great start to the season and plenty of positives

I'd go further. It's, "We got gubbed, time for the players to wake up and smell the coffee". Stop believing the media hype and start deserving to win games.