Dundee v St. Mirren, Armistice Day

W6er

Plenty of tickets still available for Dundee, got mine for Wednesday's game and Saturday's, however Wednesday looks in short supply already.

You can tell how slick and profesional the operation is when you get this message to confirm your purchase of single match tickets

"You have successfully purchased your Season Ticket for the 2021/22 season.  

Thank you for your support,

From all at St Mirren Football Club

#InYouWeTrust"

Right back atcha!

Edited by beyond our ken

Wednesday ticket update

Got my e-mail

Thank you for purchasing our cinch Premiership match against Hibernian.

Please Note: The match is a 7:45pm KO on Wednesday 8th Nov.

Your e-ticket is attached.  Please present this e-ticket on your smart phone at the turnstile.  Alternatively, use 'print at home' and present your paper copy for scanning. "

There is, of course, no e-ticket attached so it's turn up extra-early and queue up in the cold as they usually don't re-send these e-tickets, relying instead on the goodwill of the SLOs to get the fans in

A great example of the "current workings" of the club as experienced by fans who rely on remote purchases

17 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Still loads available if the dot counter thing is anything to go by. 

I am in W3 and the bulk of the empty seats seem to be in the front rows or in the south of W1. 

16 hours ago, shull said:

I saw that. Of course, this is in a club's best interests:

- if people believe they need to buy tickets before the game, most will do so. Then the money's safely in the club's coffers, even if the weather's crap or someone wakes up with a terrible hangover or a bit of flu, and might otherwise have decided not to go.

- at the 11th hour you announce tickets will be sold on the day and you still benefit from walk ups. 

It makes sense. :) 

Anyway, it's due to be a bright and sunny day in Dundee, though it will be pretty cold. I can't sleep, which is annoying as I do not have to get up for another couple of hours. :( 

3 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Just realised this is the first matchday for a while where we could lose our 3rd spot.

Don’t see it happening though. Not only do I fancy us to win, Killie have a tough away game at Hibs who will be smarting after throwing away their lead on Wednesday. 

Having seen the game v us and the highlights from previous hibs games I think thry're probably due a win so I agree we will probably still be third but Dundee will be a tough place to go to.

5 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Just realised this is the first matchday for a while where we could lose our 3rd spot.

Don’t see it happening though. Not only do I fancy us to win, Killie have a tough away game at Hibs who will be smarting after throwing away their lead on Wednesday. 

Actually we have a better goal difference than Killie 3 goals so it would have to be a 4 goal swing for them to overtake us