Sevco FC 2012 v St Mirren SPFL PREMIERSHIP 3/12/23

shull

21 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

If we were going to this on form i would fancy a point... but going thru a sticky patch.... nothing to lose and at least SR wont park the bus...keep 11 on pitch...no pens to them... and take our few chances.....eh = 1-1 ...

Rangers getting a pen is the most likely outcome.  We should just go for it stranger things have happened, that horse becoming Pope for one.

I can't say I'm looking forward to the game tomorrow. I know some folk say Strain was off the boil, but I think we're really missing him. He gives us that spark of creativity. We desperately need O'Hara to find last season's form and hope that Baccus plays to his potential. Taylor's back, which is good news. Olusanya's pace might cause them problems, too. There is a glimmer of hope, but I'm going for 3-0 Rangers. :( 

I'm having an early lunch tomorrow in the city centre, so will either walk in with the hordes of Sevco fans or get the Subway. Either way, I think I might conceal my colours. 🏁

COYS!

34 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Should be back to watch the game.

No early goals for them please, at least stay in the game for as long as possible.

We're still 14/1, I'd hoped we'd came in a wee bit, never mind.

No prediction, might jinx my bet. :wink:

Ach, the life of an armchair supporter, eh? :wink: