Ross Co (A) 27/2/24

49 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

It was very painful to watch and we were very poor but I'd also say the pitch was terrible, you can't play good football on a park like that, we played much better football on the Livingston pitch so maybe it's not as bad as everyone makes out, at least it's always the same all year round.  

It was painful. We weren’t great but did put pressure on resulting in a deserved equaliser. County’s time wasting and kicking the ball high and into touch was the opposite of football. I still maintain that the worst game I ever saw was us losing to Livi at Meadowbank but at least I had my youth then!

Ross County being relegated would be a mercy on them . Shite!

County away midweek in winter was always going to be a tough fixture. I'd have taken a draw before the game, given both Dundee and Killie play the Old Firm tomorrow night. We cannae take anything for granted, but if the uglies win then it's a point gained. :) 

We should have had a penalty, too!

Hopefully there will be a massive turnout on Saturday and we take three points off Aberdeen.

5 minutes ago, W6er said:

County away midweek in winter was always going to be a tough fixture. I'd have taken a draw before the game, given both Dundee and Killie play the Old Firm tomorrow night. We cannae take anything for granted, but if the uglies win then it's a point gained. :) 

Hopefully there will be a massive turnout on Saturday and we take three points off Aberdeen.

Agree. I would have taken a draw before the game too. A penalty on two counts potentially-one for a shirt pull (looked at and not given by VAR) or alternatively hand ball (not looked at by VAR. Credit to Ross County for an “in your face” hard working performance. Just wasn’t our night when you have a player like Gogic making an elementary mistake and Tanser out of sorts. 

9 minutes ago, W6er said:

Agree. It's great when you win but a point is always good away from home especially when we're a much team better at home 

34 minutes ago, Hunterian said:

It was painful. We weren’t great but did put pressure on resulting in a deserved equaliser. County’s time wasting and kicking the ball high and into touch was the opposite of football. I still maintain that the worst game I ever saw was us losing to Livi at Meadowbank but at least I had my youth then!

Ross County being relegated would be a mercy on them . Shite!

Sure was brutal by County but they're fighting for survival you have to expect it..  was actually saying watching it I'd hate to be out on that park tonight.. probably affected Tanser more than anyone. 

Biggest disappointment for me was the team didn't travel up on Monday evening! 4 or 5 hours on a coach isn't the best preparation for an evening crunch game where points were so crucial! They looked jaded to start with, but improved as the game went on. This game should have had cup final like preparations!

On to Saturday!

35 minutes ago, sally02 said:

Biggest disappointment for me was the team didn't travel up on Monday evening! 4 or 5 hours on a coach isn't the best preparation for an evening crunch game where points were so crucial! They looked jaded to start with, but improved as the game went on. This game should have had cup final like preparations!

On to Saturday!

They’re just sitting on a 🚌, should be desperate to get going after that!