Our first game at St.Mirren in a few weeks…

Having watched St.Mirren away at Rangers and Hibs me and my two sons are coming up from London for our first home game against St.Johnstone. Any recommendations for the best pub to get in before and after the game please ? The boys loved the atmosphere on Saturday so also what stand is nearest the drum please ? Thankyou in advance.

1 hour ago, Ellerslie said:

Having watched St.Mirren away at Rangers and Hibs me and my two sons are coming up from London for our first home game against St.Johnstone. Any recommendations for the best pub to get in before and after the game please ? The boys loved the atmosphere on Saturday so also what stand is nearest the drum please ? Thankyou in advance.

West stand W7 that's where the drummer is.

5 hours ago, Ellerslie said:

The Wee Howff mate great wee pub one of the best in Paisley I'll be there with my 2 sons, and a few others, one a Saints fan coming from Jersey, your more than welcome to join us for a beer before and after the game, 

Thankyou for the replies chaps ! I will give those pubs a go for sure, look out for me I will be the stressed out looking bloke playing referee between the 5 and 7 year old boys as all they wanna do is fight each other. Hoping for another win tonight !

58 minutes ago, Ellerslie said:

Thankyou for the replies chaps ! I will give those pubs a go for sure, look out for me I will be the stressed out looking bloke playing referee between the 5 and 7 year old boys as all they wanna do is fight each other. Hoping for another win tonight !

I don’t know if you’ll get the kids into a pub 

1 hour ago, Ellerslie said:

29 minutes ago, HSS said:

I don’t know if you’ll get the kids into a pub 

If your kids are young you'll have to pick a pub that serves food, licencing laws are different up here.  The Ugly Duck and Zambretto's in the town centre are 2 you could try 

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, abdulloh21 said:

That sounds like an exciting game day plan. For pre and post-game vibes, check out The Bankhouse – it's got a good atmosphere. As for the drum action, the North Stand is where you'll want to be.

The Bankhouse has closed 🍺

• 1 month later...
On 2/6/2024 at 7:55 PM, Ellerslie said:

Been a while I know, but how did it go?