Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

Do r*ngers not get £2-3 million per year from JJB Sports as well as having received £18m up front in year 1 of the 10 year deal? ... enough money to keep St Mirren going for 2 decades when you add up the total they get from the 10 year deal with JJB.

Well, do you think the upfront £18m is still there...?

I agree Saints could probably manage on the £2-3m a year, but don't forget this is the club that even wee Craigy realised costs £35m a year and only takes in £25m a year was the point I was making.

They've already hived off, shaved off, flogged off all their potential income streams.

They' re doomed, I tell you! Doooooomed!

Oh dear, how sad.... :)

So much has happened since they last posted accounts - which are now hopelessly overdue - that the figure you quote is UTTERLY meaningless.

IF McGRegor etc are still 'employed' by Rongers (in administration) then the current administrators need to flog them soon just to get funds to keep them limping along till the end of the season.

However, there is a strong suggestion (even on boards like follow follow) that they are actually employed by Rongers Group (one of Craigy's recently created companies ). So perhaps they can't be so easily flogged off, as you assume?

In much the same way as the other assets you mention have already been 'transferred' to another of wee Craigy's companies.

With the huge debt attached to any newco, (see my post above),how on earth will they be able to afford the sort of rent needed to fix the current problems of IBrokes and it's ongoing maintenance cost? Especially with No EUro matches for 3 years and, as you HAVE noticed no income cos that's already been flogged off - just as has the catering, and strips etc to JJB.

If you really ARE interested in such things there is a shed load of quality information and knowledgeable, informed opinion and conjecture on rangerstaxcase.com...... Which has the benefit of.... I wouldn't have to laboriously type tedious posts like this. smile.png

I'm not that interested in it but I do love the irony of the club that started the big spending era that brought a lot of clubs to their knees has now been dragged down due to their own big spending.

Seen a few of the adolf videos but that one tops the top. The build up to the bawz burst is top class...dobbies...brilliant.

Radio Scotland were reporting that the administrators are saying there'll be no europe for scumgers next season as they won;t be out of administration before the end of March. Gordon Smith also bumped.

Edited by St. Sid

Well, do you think the upfront £18m is still there...?

I agree Saints could probably manage on the £2-3m a year, but don't forget this is the club that even wee Craigy realised costs £35m a year and only takes in £25m a year was the point I was making.

They've already hived off, shaved off, flogged off all their potential income streams.

They' re doomed, I tell you! Doooooomed!

Oh dear, how sad.... smile.png

Whyte said income was £35m a year and expenditure was £45m a year

BBC also now reporting that RFC's tax debt from Whyte's time in charge is more likely to be £15m by the end of the month rather than the £9m reported last week. Apparently CW has, wait for it, lied about the wee tax case being part of the £9m sum mentioned last week.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-17146506

If the big tax case goes against RFC to the extent predicted then you are looking at RFC's debts equalling at least £120mholiday.gif

Edited by Dibbles old paperboy

I'm astounded that a St Mirren supporters thread has over 500 posts on a r*ngers based thread.

While the current r*ngers situation is a serious one, it's mainly serious for r*ngers.

The possible ramifications for us would be measurable but not a disaster which still surprises me how many chose to comment time after time, with considerable enjoyment, on something that means little.

Ho hum, everyone to their own..................................???????

I'm astounded that a St Mirren supporters thread has over 500 posts on a r*ngers based thread.

While the current r*ngers situation is a serious one, it's mainly serious for r*ngers.

The possible ramifications for us would be measurable but not a disaster which still surprises me how many chose to comment time after time, with considerable enjoyment, on something that means little.

Ho hum, everyone to their own..................................???????

Will you stop talking about f*cking R*ngers ye daft auld dunderheid ??punk.gif

After reading a few pages about this on P&B i look forward in anticipation of something happening next week, hopefully liquidation, but still not sure what that will entail???

It should mean The Cnuts die.

Let the parties begin..........holiday.gifpunk.giflol.gif