Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

I notice Gordon Smith has whored himself onto the Radio Clyde phone in tonight along with Keevins.

He was on SKY yesterday.

A utterly dreadful pundit.

Aye, he's bloody woeful. Almost makes Jim Spence's match commentary sound interesting and exciting.

Another r*ngers cocksucker spouting scaremongering brainwashing pish in the Media about how the Game will be damaged, wither and die without the Blue Vermin.

Terry Butcher, you're a f**kwit tadger.

Calm down shull all this hatred, where totally understandable, cant be good for your blood pressure.

Aye, he's bloody woeful. Almost makes Jim Spence's match commentary sound interesting and exciting.

I met him at a sports dinner along with Billy McNeill.

He told me about a time when he was playing for St Mirren reserves v Ayr. Ally McLeod was their manager and they were struggling for players.

Anyhow to cut a long story short Saint Mirren were winning about 7-0 or more and Ayr got a late penalty. Ayr's sub was Ally McLeod who was in his 60's took the pen and scored.

Good we don't want to be reading that you missed the cup final in may where saints scored a last minute winner against Dundee Utd due to you being no well.

Thanks Bud !

No more Forum rage till after May for me.

The best thing about life after r*ngers is that shull's daft posts on here would half as half his subject matter would disappear.

I wid double my efforts and my posts in order to rid our beautiful game of the Green Vermin.

FTGV !

Some double glazing mogul is expressing some interest. Real Radio reckon he's worth £3.6B. Always suspected the Whyte saga was a bit of a red herring to get the debt out of the way so new money could come in.

You think

Whyte is the fall guy,public enemy no1 all that shite.

Take all the flak and walk away with a nice backhander

r*ngers will be fine

You think

r*ngers will be fine

It was never in doubt....have always said that Whyte would end up looking like a hero after all is said and done. The bhigots did pretty much the same thing. Remember the guy from Beith, Brian Dempsey, getting a shotgun fired through his window as the rank and file dafties got sucked in by the media spin. Scumgers have scammed their way out of David Murray's mess and like many other businesses have fleeced the taxpayer on the way. The OF obsessed gloaters are going to be sorely disappointed.

You think

r*ngers will be fine

"fine"?! :o

'Insolvent' will be more accurate.

All the flak cannae be magicked away.

Even an imaginary double-glazing trillionaire or a lucky six foot rabbit will not jump in to rescue such a complicatedly f**ked company.

Edited by bluto

It's about the unravelling and removal of the most poisonous thread in Scottish football. Only bigots would not wish to have it discussed.

Redundancies, at long last, should commence today. Sadly, ordinary workers will go first...

It could be said that ONLY BIGOTS would wish to discuss it to such a level? (Not my belief but if it's good enough to throw it's good enough to be thrown back)

There was another thread started which was along the lines of what, if r*ngers went bust, would this mean to St Mirren. I think this is a much more relevant thread. r*ngers going or not going bust means fcuk all to me. If it effects St Mirren football club then, yes, I would be interested.

Hope this helps. bye1.gif

Sweet dreams. whistling.gif

It could be said that ONLY BIGOTS would wish to discuss it to such a level? (Not my belief but if it's good enough to throw it's good enough to be thrown back)

There was another thread started which was along the lines of what, if r*ngers went bust, would this mean to St Mirren. I think this is a much more relevant thread. r*ngers going or not going bust means fcuk all to me. If it effects St Mirren football club then, yes, I would be interest.

Make up your mind. You suggest I may have some unspecified 'vested interest', so I suggest that only bigots would not wish to discuss the subject - and you go on a hissy fit? :lol:

To be aware, to have foreknowledge of carnage and disruption fast approaching Scottish football and necessarily impacting upon St Mirren, is a more adult attitude to adopt than to pretend it isn't happening.

It was never in doubt....have always said that Whyte would end up looking like a hero after all is said and done. The bhigots did pretty much the same thing. Remember the guy from Beith, Brian Dempsey, getting a shotgun fired through his window as the rank and file dafties got sucked in by the media spin. Scumgers have scammed their way out of David Murray's mess and like many other businesses have fleeced the taxpayer on the way. The OF obsessed gloaters are going to be sorely disappointed.

Whyte is already a hero in most c*ltic supporters eyes.

As you're an Old Shellic man, I'm amazed you think there's any possible comparison! :lol:

Shellic's financial troubles were soluble by someone with a limited amount of money, an acute business brain and a business plan.

Rongers ARE IN ADMINISTRATION (in caps, that, cos it seems you hadn't noticed that glaring difference); they have multimillion £ debts being racked up; the only potential saviours so far in the frame are associated with the Murray era that got them into the mess; they are indebted to HMRC (us) PLUS it appears that the company's actions may have been criminal; and on and on and on...

So... "The bhigots did pretty much the same thing. " apart from the hunners of things that are entirely different! A word of advice - try to avoid trolling on subjects you know hee-haw about. I know that's never stopped you before, though.