B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

No problem mate that is why we have a big squad.

Two drop outs late on today but both replaced already.

Andy Newport and Alan Cassidy making their returns tonight !

See you all down there at 8.

Hope your back is better Ian.

Sorry for the late withdrawl guys, but my car is pissing all over the driveway and a big block motor will seize up quite quickly with no coolant in it. :P

Didn't get your message until after the match had started Sean, although I see you text me at ten to 7.

You actually weren't one of the late call offs I mentioned in my earlier post.

So we actually had three boys call off all within a couple of hours of kick off.

Disappointing for the 15 lads who did take part but I guess these things happen and since you did actually text me then I won't issue a second yellow. Best bet though is to phone in future if calling off so close to kick off.

Disappointing for the 15 lads who did take part but I guess these things happen and since you did actually text me then I won't issue a second yellow. Best bet though is to phone in future if calling off so close to kick off.

You're getting soft ref. Must be the holiday mode. Enjoy bud:-D

Didn't get your message until after the match had started Sean, although I see you text me at ten to 7.

You actually weren't one of the late call offs I mentioned in my earlier post.

So we actually had three boys call off all within a couple of hours of kick off.

I did actually phone div but there was no answer and it was ringing for so long it didn't seem to be going to an answering machine? So not sure what happened there, I made every effort to get in touch however. My apologies again. However if anyone saw a large plume of steam and smoke near the erskine bridge, that was me.

I did actually phone div but there was no answer and it was ringing for so long it didn't seem to be going to an answering machine? So not sure what happened there, I made every effort to get in touch however. My apologies again. However if anyone saw a large plume of steam and smoke near the erskine bridge, that was me.

No worries fella. Hope the car fix isnt too expensive :-)

A few still not responded to their invites so I have had to mark as declined.

We have 13 confirmed in the game, 9 declines so far and waiting on 3 new responses.

Squad very stretched this week, please respond as quickly as you can to your invites.

It might be mate. We have now had 18 declines for tomorrow's game. We have 12 accepted, and have three more players who have not yet responded to their invitation.

I will give the other three a few hours to respond to their invitation but we will need at least one non squad member to make up the 16 even if all three of them can play.

Will update later. Worst case I guess you can play 7s ?