Steven Doris

Chris

Press Association.

Cheers

Had a trial at Birmingham City in January, so must be decent you'd have thought.

ETA: classed as a striker here:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11694/8396246/Arbroath-striker-Steven-Doris-impresses-Lee-Clark-on-trial-at-Birmingham-City

Edited by Drew

Not heard this one but reckon it would be a good signing. Hope it happens. I take it this mean Novo is dead in the water. (The deal not the actual rat faced grasping little shit)

Couple of weeks ago , a guy who is apparently a "trusted" source , said on twitter that our next signing would have the initials SD !

Couple of weeks ago , a guy who is apparently a "trusted" source , said on twitter that our next signing would have the initials SD !

there is no truth in the rumour that I am signing for saint mirren.

but you might still see me in Asda Linwood

Edited by stevie-dee

Not sure what to make of this possible signing, most of our more recent lower league signings have fallen short of whats required at the top level by some distance, but as always i'll get right behind the lad if he does sign and wish him every success in the stripes.

The fact that he impressed at Birmingham is a good thing. They wanted to offer him a contact in January but had literally no space left on their wage bill.

The fact that he impressed at Birmingham is a good thing. They wanted to offer him a contact in January but had literally no space left on their wage bill.

They wanted him in January but don't want him now?

Don't know much about him, hope he turns out to be a decent player (if he signs).

Edited by davidg