The Lovestreet Transfer News Appreciation Thread

slapsalmon

That would hinder getting my breaking news through to you all now wouldn't it,that's cutting you're nose off and being a silly Pod.

Got a very interesting text rom Beardzi sorry Peter Beardsley last night,could be good news on two fronts.

you are a stoater lovestreet/walter mitty.

Totally untrue and with that attitude you are unlikely to receive any information either,I have a very loyal band of followers who I PM with exclusive news and have done so again today with many.

If I knew nothing I wouldn't be held in the high regard that I am on here.

Indeed.

This business of "lovestreet" having inside information was a good laugh at first but as he's clearly refusing to PM people with his "exclusives" it's looking like he/she actually knows as much as anyone else.

Indeed.

This business of "lovestreet" having inside information was a good laugh at first but as he's clearly refusing to PM people with his "exclusives" it's looking like he/she actually knows as much as anyone else.

it is well proven lovestreet is just a liar...a real saints fan wouldn't go on like he does..he's either a Morton fan or old firm fan on here at the wind up...

Guest somner9

it is well proven lovestreet is just a liar...a real saints fan wouldn't go on like he does..he's either a Morton fan or old firm fan on here at the wind up...

They'll be some mighty large portions of Humble Pie doing the rounds when all Lovestreets insider info comes to fruition and the mole has the last laugh!

Eurpean-mole-with-mouth-open.jpg

It's all been a good laugh with Lovestreet and helped the close season along. Just can't understand people believing him or getting angry at him he is clearly doing it all tongue in cheek.

its as boring as.....funny for five minutes....not now...the guy is clearly not a saints fan...

That would hinder getting my breaking news through to you all now wouldn't it,that's cutting you're nose off and being a silly Pod.

Got a very interesting text rom Beardzi sorry Peter Beardsley last night,could be good news on two fronts.

I'm genuinely interested in how many numpties you managed to hook into PMing you asking for your tips.

This surely has to be the most successful ever wind up on this forum.

Treble figures?

Yet he comes into the lovestret thread for a read?

Unfortunately the f**kwitted infestation isn't limited to this thread.

And I do read other people's posts or am I not allowed to do this if it says Lovestreet in the title of the topic?whistling.gif

Unfortunately the f**kwitted infestation isn't limited to this thread.

And I do read other people's posts or am I not allowed to do this if it says Lovestreet in the title of the topic?whistling.gif

Take it you didn't get a PM either?

I was referring to gstretchuk. Why read and moan about lovestreet ? Why not stay clear of this thread...

If it bothered me that much I would stay clear and have him on ignore.

Friday has came and gone, lovestreet said there would be a new face, it hasn't happened but on the brightside it does show that some people will believe anything they are told.

Lovestreet should start one of those pyramid schemes where gullible idiots invest money with the notion that they make loads in return, he could make a fortune from folk on here

Friday has came and gone, lovestreet said there would be a new face, it hasn't happened but on the brightside it does show that some people will believe anything they are told.

Lovestreet should start one of those pyramid schemes where gullible idiots invest money with the notion that they make loads in return, he could make a fortune from folk on here

You're misinformed,all my tip off's come from within the club and my media moguls. Everyone correct so far,new faces coming you'll be eating you're words.