Partick Thistle V St Mirren Top League 9/11/13

shull

his attention seeking pms' are funny, he slagged me off in a thread then sent a pm saying he didnt mean it and it was a way of getting at someone else

Getting desperate, like your pal? lol.giflol.giflol.gif

No real surprise, dredge back even further, get some from your brother. whistling.gif

PS Not that your bitter or anything. 1eye.gif

Edited by faraway saint

I think Kello has been excellent since coming in. Assured and appears a calming influence to the defence with far less panic defending. The whole defensive unit were the foundation for the win yesterday all were great. Good to get a break with a penalty decision too for a change. Interesting to see Thistle fans applaud Gowser when subbed despite us feeling he hadn't played as well as he can. Probably shows what harsh critics we are of our own team. Oh and mixing lager, malt whisky, jagermeister and mango daiquiri is most certainly not a good idea !!!

I'm not sure what to make of Partick Thistle. Looking at their season, there's echoes of what was happening to us when Danny started the passing game. Lovely to watch, but where's the three points?

How many times did we dominate games, look great, but not get results? As close as we looked to being a right good side, in the end, you had to put our lack of results down to stuff that we weren't doing right, in amongst all of the good.

If dominating and not winning happens to you once or twice, you can justifiably put it down to bad luck, but when it becomes the theme of your season, your bad luck claims start to sound lame, and you'd be better looking for the underlying cause, instead of asking for 'the rub of the green', as Partick Thistle's manager did in his programme notes yesterday.

Sometimes it's not the 'rub of the green' that's required, it's 'Plan B'.

We strung 29 passes together, without Hearts touching the ball, in a cup tie at Tynecastle. And Hearts were in the draw for the next round.

I think Kello has been excellent since coming in. Assured and appears a calming influence to the defence with far less panic defending. The whole defensive unit were the foundation for the win yesterday all were great. Good to get a break with a penalty decision too for a change. Interesting to see Thistle fans applaud Gowser when subbed despite us feeling he hadn't played as well as he can. Probably shows what harsh critics we are of our own team. Oh and mixing lager, malt whisky, jagermeister and mango daiquiri is most certainly not a good idea !!!

you should have left out the lager

Biggest away win since September 91. That was 4-1 at Dunfermline. Goals from Charnley, Irvine, Broddle, Lambert. Last 3-0 was at Parkhead.

91 ffs I remember that game like it was yesterday. Charnley also went through 1 on 1 stroked the ball "home" and turned running to our support only to find the ball had hit the post and come back out. While he was celebrating Dung were attacking and the bold Chic was oblivious !