Dannys Contract Renewal

honestly who could do a better job with the funds available alright I don't know exact figures but pundits on radio keep saying we have one of the smallest budgets in the league. danny has done well all things considered and now the players are starting to respond and have a go which is all a stmirren fan wants to see . if we continue keeping similar results the way the have been going the past few games we have a great opportunity of finishing top six which in my opinion will open the door for danny to deserve a new contract. still a long way to go and personally i hope it works out for danny who is a good guy deep down .

I would not offer him a new contract until feb at earliest. He never bought welll in the summer as harkins,caprice and bahhoken are struggling whilst the goalkeeping situation was a joke. We needed experience but opted for two under 21 players ? Kello is in a different class from these guys and should we keep him and get a striker in then we can do well. I would also try to move David Barron on and send Reilly out on loan he is too slight to play in the team and needs games.

Danny fixed his the problem as far as I can see. What we knew of Hawkins before he signed was that he was good. And I'm sure he still is as is granger. Still I would leave contact talks till April.

I would not offer him a new contract until feb at earliest. He never bought welll in the summer as harkins,caprice and bahhoken are struggling whilst the goalkeeping situation was a joke. We needed experience but opted for two under 21 players ? Kello is in a different class from these guys and should we keep him and get a striker in then we can do well. I would also try to move David Barron on and send Reilly out on loan he is too slight to play in the team and needs games.

Agree with most of above. Lennons signing of players record is very poor and whilst the recent few matches have seen an upturn - apart from Saturday and the thrashing at Tannadice - it does not justify extending his contract.Our home record is still rotten, this is something that needs to be addressed. One bright spot for me is the new Keeper, looks a good`un. I trust Lennon had nothing to do with recruiting him.

Guest somner9

Agree with most of above. Lennons signing of players record is very poor and whilst the recent few matches have seen an upturn - apart from Saturday and the thrashing at Tannadice - it does not justify extending his contract.Our home record is still rotten, this is something that needs to be addressed. One bright spot for me is the new Keeper, looks a good`un. I trust Lennon had nothing to do with recruiting him.

We'll of course not..! Don,t you know Danny has got nothing to do with anything good at SMFC but he,s is responsible for all that is bad or doesn't,t work out...

I,m sure he managed us against Hammarby in a previous life and personality..?

We'll of course not..! Don,t you know Danny has got nothing to do with anything good at SMFC but he,s is responsible for all that is bad or doesn't,t work out...

I,m sure he managed us against Hammarby in a previous life and personality..?

At least you recognise this.

May I point out - as a mere amphibian - that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.

And froggie crawls back out from his rock. bye1.gif

Been lurking for a few weeks, fizzing there was nothing to "feed" off, then Norrie gives him the opening he's been waiting for. 1eye.gif

8 posts, all saying the same thing..................aye, we know. snore.gif

You couldnae write it. lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Edited by faraway saint

And froggie crawls back out from his rock. bye1.gif

Been lurking for a few weeks, fizzing there was nothing to "feed" off, then Norrie gives him the opening he's been waiting for. 1eye.gif

8 posts, all saying the same thing..................aye, we know. snore.gif

You couldnae write it. lol.giflol.gif:lol

Surely you must realise I would HOP out from under that rock, lol.