Happy New Year

faraway saint

Well it's THAT time of year again, time to reflect, time to remember family and friends & time to look forward.

We all know what sporting event was our highlight. (Enter stage right Shull whistling.gif )

Whatever this time of year means to people it's time for a new start.

On a personal note I hope all Buddies everywhere have a good New Year & I hope our club continue to give us the highs and lows that come from supporting St Mirren football club.

drinks_cheers.gif

Edited by faraway saint

Well it's THAT time of year again, time to reflect, time to remember family and friends & time to look forward.

We all know what sporting event was out highlight. (Enter stage right Shull whistling.gif )

On a personal note I hope all Buddies everywhere have a good New Year & I hope our club continue to give us the highs and lows that come from supporting St Mirren football club.

drinks_cheers.gif

Oh... Wait a minute... I know this one......

Willie Collum trying not to bounce a ball and failing??! whistling.giflol.giflol.giflol.gif

It's ok. Winning a cup will become blazay when we do it every year!punk.gif

Have a great new year all buddies out thereholiday.gifholiday.gif

We all know what sporting event was our highlight. (Enter stage right Shull whistling.gif )

drinks_cheers.gif

The Womens Beach Volleyball final ??

We all know what sporting event was our highlight.

For you and your mad mental uncle sorcerer.gif it was Wimbeldon thumbup2.gif

For shull it was season tickets valid to get in for a fiver off at the QOS replay punk.gif

For every other Buddie it was St Mirren's day. This is a year that will be long remembered.

Happy New Year to everybuddie when it comes drinks_cheers.gif