What Allegation?

On an entirely different matter I bumped into DL & TC today in Lonend Morrisons.

we settled down for a natter in the cafe,, with Danny and TC stating in no uncertain terms that we WOULD avoid the dreaded play-off berth and strive to give the long suffering support something to cheer about over the close season. I didn,t hear a phone, but TC then stood up pacing around taking a call from SGG.

He then spoke to Danny saying "Gaffer needs us back at Ralston Pronto, neck your skinny latte and let,s get the focaccia outta here"

they drained their mugs, snaffled what was left of their empire biscuits and shot the craw.

I,m sure it was an oversight that they left me the bill, but I did overhear by the coffee machine Danny say to TC something like "Why the f**k did you post that online, we,ll huv tae Finnish tenth at least to get squared up noo".

they did make actions through the windae as they got in club badged punto that it was their treat next time.... and that seemed to make them both laugh at lot as they nodded in my direction.

On an entirely different matter I bumped into DL & TC today in Lonend Morrisons.

we settled down for a natter in the cafe,, with Danny and TC stating in no uncertain terms that we WOULD avoid the dreaded play-off berth and strive to give the long suffering support something to cheer about over the close season. I didn,t hear a phone, but TC then stood up pacing around taking a call from SGG.

He then spoke to Danny saying "Gaffer needs us back at Ralston Pronto, neck your skinny latte and let,s get the focaccia outta here"

they drained their mugs, snaffled what was left of their empire biscuits and shot the craw.

I,m sure it was an oversight that they left me the bill, but I did overhear by the coffee machine Danny say to TC something like "Why the f**k did you post that online, we,ll huv tae Finnish tenth at least to get squared up noo".

they did make actions through the windae as they got in club badged punto that it was their treat next time.... and that seemed to make them both laugh at lot as they nodded in my direction.

Sid's back

I have a family member who works at St Mirren , I have spoken to them today. I would suggest it's 'much a do about nothing'

Ps: The thread has been hidden , not deleted so if you know the OP , click their profile & check out the topics they posted in ;)

It's very unlikely that anyone would know the OP as the allegations came in his FIRST post on the forum, as was the same post he made on P&B, just one of the reasons that I believe them to be nothing but malicious lies.

It's very unlikely that anyone would know the OP as the allegations came in his FIRST post on the forum, as was the same post he made on P&B, just one of the reasons that I believe them to be nothing but malicious lies.

I didn't see the original post but have got the general idea of it from this thread. I'm just wondering, did this appear yesterday morning ? Yesterday being 1st April or April fools day. If it was an attempt at an April fools joke, it was pretty poor, weren't the league rules changed recently so that any club who don't pay their players on time face a points reduction ? If this sort of, possibly false, allegation was picked up by the media, wouldn't the SFA and SPFL have to investigate it ? Neither of these is something we need right now and if the club have said it is entirely untrue then Div would be quite right to remove the post.

I didn't see the original post but have got the general idea of it from this thread. I'm just wondering, did this appear yesterday morning ? Yesterday being 1st April or April fools day. If it was an attempt at an April fools joke, it was pretty poor, weren't the league rules changed recently so that any club who don't pay their players on time face a points reduction ? If this sort of, possibly false, allegation was picked up by the media, wouldn't the SFA and SPFL have to investigate it ? Neither of these is something we need right now and if the club have said it is entirely untrue then Div would be quite right to remove the post.

Yesterday afternoon as a I recall.

Some people will stoop to any level and say anything.

Their family must be very proud.

I'm always mindful of the issue of "censorship" on the site.

The club very rarely contact me about anything that is posted on here but from time to time they do and I will always try and judge what the best action to take will be for the forum, the poster(s) and of course the club.

I won't always get that right, but after 11 years I'd like to think I get it right more often than not.

We are all different on here, we all have different backgrounds and different views, but the one thing that should bind us all is a wish to see the club doing well.

"see the club do well" that include BOD...............I'm beginning to wonder with the chance they are taking.