Kevin Blackwell

I have it on very good authority that Kevin Blackwell is lined up to be Danny Lennon's successor as St Mirren manager should the board not renew DL's contract tomorrow.

Kevin has previously managed Leeds, Luton, Sheffield United and most recently Bury.

I have it on very good authority that Kevin Blackwell is lined up to be Danny Lennon's successor as St Mirren manager should the board not renew DL's contract tomorrow.

Kevin has previously managed Leeds, Luton, Sheffield United and most recently Bury.

I have it on very good authority that I am getting pizza for dinner tonight. Cheese and tomato with some oven chips maybe.

Can't see him coming to us.

I know him well from his time at Leeds.

I would guess you could throw Ferguson and Locke and any other out of or soon to be out of work manager into speculation/summer/schools out thread :P

He is a good manager and would be a good appointment as it goes.

I know some fans would be very cross if Blackwell was the new soupremo, but if it suits the bean counters and we are ready in time for pre season, then we should not make a meal of this appointment.

it would be tunnel vision to appoint Blackwell.

FFS end of the season was only yesterday and the boring bullsitters are at it already, So far its Barry Ferguson and Gary Bollan and now Kevin Blackwell, I have it on good authority that you all need a holiday and to get a life1eye.gifbye1.gifunsure.pngwhistling.giftongue.png

FFS end of the season was only yesterday and the boring bullsitters are at it already, So far its Barry Ferguson and Gary Bollan and now Kevin Blackwell, I have it on good authority that you all need a holiday and to get a life1eye.gifbye1.gifunsure.pngwhistling.giftongue.png

Barry Ferguson though. Could he be the man for us? Could he do a job for St Mirren?..... In midfield?

I really hope your authority is talking pish.