The Talking Bollox Thread

shull

Beau Capelli in Glenburn.You can tell the stylist Marc McAusland is shite and run the risk of an open razor across your throat.Terrific hairdresser and lovely girl who deserves our custom.All the above for the same 10 pounds including head massage.St Mirren family.

Gillette Fusion razor & generic shave gel. Right intae the wid! Cost - approx 10p per 'cut'.

Wee buzzy thing for the nose and ears from TKMax (£4) = 1X AA battery that lasts a good year or so. Cost per 'trim' -approx 3p.

Beard trimmer part-purchased with Nectar points so only cost £3. Cost per trim? Negligible.

Total cost = 15 pence maximum.

BOOM!

'MON THE BALDIES!!!

Gillette Fusion razor & generic shave gel. Right intae the wid! Cost - approx 10p per 'cut'.

Wee buzzy thing for the nose and ears from TKMax (£4) = 1X AA battery that lasts a good year or so. Cost per 'trim' -approx 3p.

Beard trimmer part-purchased with Nectar points so only cost £3. Cost per trim? Negligible.

Total cost = 15 pence maximum.

BOOM!

'MON THE BALDIES!!!

FFS !

That's extremely good value.

Smoother than the roads.

Aye, but the five o'clock shadow is a basturt. When I went fur the snip, Doc told me to shave the relevant area, I got a wee bit carried away, and shaved from knees to navel. I speak from experience.

Edited by Happy Buddie

I feel faint.

Did you ask if season tickets were valid ?

Naw, but i wouldve got a discount if i'd been a S.T. Holder of Clydebank F.C. as he's a barbering Bankie.

All in, including tip - 10 quid at the Linthouse Barbers on the Govan Road.

Feel great, head, ears and eyebrows done.

sports barbers on barrhead road / barscube terrace, saints fan , has saints memorabilia up on the walls £8 short back and sides and eyebrows done