Stv Glasgow

shull

A new station available on Freeview, Sky and Virgin.

Anybody saw ( copyright Wee Fergie ) it ?

I've got it on now but the picture is breaking up badly.

http://shows.stv.tv/talk-tv/277567-where-can-i-watch-new-channel-stv-glasgow/

If that's just normal STV , then that could be good for us guys who don't live in Scotland ?

Do STV broadcast Scotland games or any Scottish football ?

Guest TPAFKATS

It's an additional channel to "normal STV"

Local community channel, STV have the licence - so not sure you'll be seeing much live footie on it.

A new station available on Freeview, Sky and Virgin.

Anybody saw ( copyright Wee Fergie ) it ?

I've got it on now but the picture is breaking up badly.

http://shows.stv.tv/talk-tv/277567-where-can-i-watch-new-channel-stv-glasgow/

I have got a perfect picture. .

From the 9th of June you will be able to get ITV Encore (I always say , never mind the encore , let the fella play again. .). .

http://www.itv.com/presscentre/press-releases/itv-encore-launch-highlights-revealed#.U5Awt5XQfDc

Weegie TV. Where do we start about the jokes on

1. Cocktail Hour .................1001 ways to serve Buckie

2. Horticultural Heaven....... Grass n weed n herb n stuff

3. UFC..............................Saracen Snoggin and the Glesca Kiss

4. The Holiday Programme......Whit's a holiday, ah'm aff every day o the year.

5. Fat Club.......sorry, no vacancies

Edited by Happy Buddie

Someone posted on Fb about it on Monday so I had a look - it was the cooking section - they were making CUPCAKES - THEY ARE FAIRY CAKES FOOKIN CUPCAKES SHUT UP THEY HAVE BEEN FAIRY CAKES FOR YEARS NOO ITS AW DAFT WOMEN AND DECORATING THEM AND CALLING THEM CUPCAKES GRRRR

I feel quite strongly about the cupcake thing :-)

Someone posted on Fb about it on Monday so I had a look - it was the cooking section - they were making CUPCAKES - THEY ARE FAIRY CAKES FOOKIN CUPCAKES SHUT UP THEY HAVE BEEN FAIRY CAKES FOR YEARS NOO ITS AW DAFT WOMEN AND DECORATING THEM AND CALLING THEM CUPCAKES GRRRR

Jeez, Miss Saint, I don't think I'd like to cross you if you were having a bad day. My wife reckons fairy cakes have cream on top 'between their wee wings'. I dunno, but c'mon the fairies!

PS You hid the fact that you felt so strongly quite well.

It's an ultra cheap local tv channel, Edinburgh and Dundee channels are alleged to follow soon. Essentially it's being made by Glasgow Caley media students under the tutelage of a few paid professionals. If you have made a wee film or local documentary, they might show it. as long as you don't expect paid or credited. The adverts shown in their excessively long and frequent ad breaks rival the production values of some of those old Kelburne Cinema classics some of us might remember !

Jeez, Miss Saint, I don't think I'd like to cross you if you were having a bad day. My wife reckons fairy cakes have cream on top 'between their wee wings'. I dunno, but c'mon the fairies!

Yeh , cup cakes are those things that Janet Jackson has Mr Kipling makes with hard chocolate on the top. .

Yeh , cup cakes are those things that Janet Jackson has Mr Kipling makes with hard chocolate on the top. .

aye some fairy cakes have wee wings but all my life a wee sponge bun with icing was a fairy cake but noo its cup cake no matter what on top. Is it American I don't know but I would guess so like secondary school had become High school and the leavers disco is a prom I HATE WHEN EVERYTHING GETS AMERICANISED FFS KEEP OUR OWN IDENTITY!!! TRICK OR FECKIN TREATING C'MON!!!!!! IT WAS JUST OOT FOR YER HALLOWEEN!!! I DO HIDE MY DISLIKES QUITE WELL DON'T I :-)

I worked with a guy a couple of years ago who bought 12 of them for £20.

12 cup…sorry fairy cakes for £20 ????? Mental. He didn't seem to see a problem though but it's his money I suppose.

aye some fairy cakes have wee wings but all my life a wee sponge bun with icing was a fairy cake but noo its cup cake no matter what on top. Is it American I don't know but I would guess so like secondary school had become High school and the leavers disco is a prom I HATE WHEN EVERYTHING GETS AMERICANISED FFS KEEP OUR OWN IDENTITY!!! TRICK OR FECKIN TREATING C'MON!!!!!! IT WAS JUST OOT FOR YER HALLOWEEN!!! I DO HIDE MY DISLIKES QUITE WELL DON'T I :-)

I'll eat the whole bloody lot of them anyway. Only my ba***rd cholesterol level could get in the way. You could make a fortune if you sold them at Greenhill Road.

I'll eat the whole bloody lot of them anyway. Only my ba***rd cholesterol level could get in the way. You could make a fortune if you sold them at Greenhill Road.

Enough bloody fairies on the pitch.

Oh! Miss Whiplash....................

Just checked Peter & Roughie's Football Show on this channel - it featured Doug Imrie talking about signing for Hamilton reflecting on his time with us saying he never really got a chance at St. Mirren, that he'd played well & been dropped for no apparent reason. All this went unchallenged so I don't think I'll be watching again.