Centre Half Please

Pre season games are all about fitness win, lose or draw but looking at squad we are covered going forward but I feel we are lacking in a no nonsense centre half to play alongside Cheesy or Plummer.

I have faith in TC to identify our weaknesses which is in the central defence.

So please give us a centre half in the mould of McGregor. Solid spine is key and we are nearly there except from the defence?

Pre season games are all about fitness win, lose or draw but looking at squad we are covered going forward but I feel we are lacking in a no nonsense centre half to play alongside Cheesy or Plummer.

I have faith in TC to identify our weaknesses which is in the central defence.

So please give us a centre half in the mould of McGregor. Solid spine is key and we are nearly there except from the defence?

Difficult to disagree.

As I've mentioned elsewhere, TC has identified the potential requirement for a defensive signing.

After tonight he may well see it as a more urgent matter.

I'm sure he has potential targets identified. i.e. Cian Bolger

Difficult to disagree.

As I've mentioned elsewhere, TC has identified the potential requirement for a defensive signing.

After tonight he may well see it as a more urgent matter.

I'm sure he has potential targets identified. i.e. Cian Bolger

After tonight

It should have been sorted months ago especially McGregor and Mair leaving

5 years and still waiting

A centre half in the mould of Scott Cuthbert is the type of centre half I like, Jackie Copeland and Gordon McQueen are also players who spring to mind but the youngest I can go with such a reference is Scott Cuthbert bearing in mind the apparent young readership that trawls this forum instead of being outside playing football, tig, hide and seek and other such things that youngsters of your age should be doing.

We have still to see any loans from Newcastle Utd this summer, something that I would have imagined we would have continued to see. Whether we bring in a loan centre hal,f or permanent, I have faith that Tommy is working on this at the moment.

I know we had a mass exodus at the end of the season, though we seem to be one of few clubs to bring in as many new signings.

Edited by kevo_smfc

A centre half in the mould of Scott Cuthbert is the type of centre half I like, Jackie Copeland and Gordon McQueen are also players who spring to mind but the youngest I can go with such a reference is Scott Cuthbert bearing in mind the apparent young readership that trawls this forum instead of being outside playing football, tig, hide and seek and other such things that youngsters of your age should be doing.

kirk broadfoot?

Bobby Reid

You really need to be careful what you say on here! Apparently we have a centre half, one which supports the club so why do we need another one., When the MAJORITY of our fans know we havnt got a decent centre half at the club and the best 2 , Mair, McGregor gone!

Trust Tommy Craig? Sorry if he thinks we are fine at the back then we are in for a hellish season.

Ps. To mods, I didn't slag Cheesy there! Don't want banned

You really need to be careful what you say on here! Apparently we have a centre half, one which supports the club so why do we need another one., When the MAJORITY of our fans know we havnt got a decent centre half at the club and the best 2 , Mair, McGregor gone!

Trust Tommy Craig? Sorry if he thinks we are fine at the back then we are in for a hellish season.

To be fair over the past year they've all been equally poor.

I was delighted we got rid of Mair - liability.

You can argue 'til the cows come home whether McGregor is better than McAusland or not, but the fact is, as you correctly say, we do need another CH, whether McAusland is fit or not.

P.S. Apparently McCoist played McGregor at RB yesterday. Suffice to say, he was pish, apparently.lol.gif

Maybe, but you did mentioned his name..... you're fecked..bye1.gif

Where has TC been quoted saying that we are fine with what we have got? We have managed to go the majority of pre-season for a change, with no-one having an exclusive on players coming in.

Let the manager do his job.

Where has TC been quoted saying that we are fine with what we have got? We have managed to go the majority of pre-season for a change, with no-one having an exclusive on players coming in.

Let the manager do his job.

TC said in the PDX last week that his shopping list was ticked off or something similar.