Cheesy

Enough is enough, another bombscare performance from him, we are going nowhere with players of this calibre in the team, a centre half signing is a must before the window closes.

Aye blame it all on him, he's the reason for us not scoring any goals either.

Who actually played well tonight?

But it's mistake after mistake with him, he isn't good enough for the SPL, and would struggle in the championship, anyone who can't see this is blinkered.

Neither was Mair or Potter, our problem is at the other end of the park, if Cheesy had played a blinder we would only have lost 1-0. If you don't score goals you don't win matches. Accies keeper could have sat next to me during the game.

Mair and Potter don't play for us anymore and were rightly shown the door, for some reason Macausland gets a new contract and even the captains armband for f**ksake!

Cause we can't afford better, as I said already our problem is at the other end of the pitch, we haven't scored any goals yet.

Guest TPAFKATS

Don't know what the f**k happened at half time, that was 4 howlers in a row from cheesy ending with a goal.

The performance from the team was shite, but he really stood out in the 2nd half which is worrying as he is captain and was the most experienced player in the starting 11.

Guest TPAFKATS

I think he was good first half, 2nd half he made one or 2 bad passes, crowd grunting and in his back, head went down and boom, he loses it and goal.

I dont think the crowd were that bad, either to him or the rest of the team considering the performances that they witnessed.

I think he was good first half, 2nd half he made one or 2 bad passes, crowd grunting and in his back, head went down and boom, he loses it and goal.

agree... but as captain he needs to be mentally stronger than that and help inspire others around him.

We had NO leadership on that pitch tonight.

is it also a problem but cheesy had a bad game can u not see that?

This is a cheesy thread not lack of goals thread .

He was good Saturday bad tonight

Yes he had a poor game, but why is he being singled out? Where are all the threads for the others that had a poor game? He was not the only reason we lost.

Surprised that people have never seen that performance from Cheesy tonight, he was the same at Aberdeen away last season and numerous other games where players could have had hat tricks from his cock ups. I am embarrassed he is wearing the captains armband - agree he is not the only problem but I would do what Gus McP done and get him to f##k he is minging!

Edited by Bobbyreid

I dont think the crowd were that bad, either to him or the rest of the team considering the performances that they witnessed.

In general actually your right buddy, to the team the fans didn't get on their back but it was defo noticeable when he made those 2 bad passes before the goal that people reverted to type (not everyone) and you could visibly see his head go down.

Anyway, well beat by a far more hungry and pressing team tonight and didn't deserve to take anything.

Biggest concern for me is that we actually don't look like scoring, something that was an issue I. Saturday against an under strength motherwell team too

I thought he was good first half and said to ma boy"Thank feck for Cheesy tonight"

The second half mistake after mistake

Thank feck for Hamilton's No99 he kept the score down

Yes he had a poor game, but why is he being singled out? Where are all the threads for the others that had a poor game? He was not the only reason we lost.

because he's been with us a long time now and is still very inconsistent for every good game he has a poor game.

He's a confidence player made 1 bad pass then he just crumbled.

He was not the only reason we lost but he did cost us a goal.

Surprised that people have never seen that performance from Cheesy tonight, he was the same at Aberdeen away last season and numerous other games where players could have had hat tricks from his cock ups. I am embarrassed he is wearing the captains armband - agree he is not the only problem but I would do what Gus McP done and get him to f##k he is minging!

Gus didn't get him to anywhere. Cheesy turned the contract down.

Edited by davidg

because he's been with us a long time now and is still very inconsistent for every good game he has a poor game.

He's a confidence player made 1 bad pass then he just crumbled.

He was not the only reason we lost but he did cost us a goal.

He's been getting stick for a very long time, you don't have to be with us for long to get stick just ask Harkins and Imrie for example.

Cheesy is the scapegoat.