I Know Keith Jackson's An Arse , But .......................

Has anyone else noticed that whenever a player is subbed Craig completely ignores them when they come off? No handshake, kind words or pat on the back. He virtually turns his back on them. Happened again today and at full time he allowed every player to walk past him while waited to shake hands with the referee.

May be absolutely nothing in it but it doesn't suggest that it's a happy camp and it's certainly not going to get any better in the short term.

Could it be that there is two camps now at the club...Greenhill road vs Ralston...Last season squad picture delayed awaiting a sacking and this season a Legend being seemingly pacified by being appointed club captain.There are deep rooted issues that will only be solved either by sale or a reinvestment of enthusiasm by the consortium.

Either way it is going to be a long hard slog this season as a complete restructuring of the club is required.

It's starting to look this arse was right

I thought this very thing earlier today. Everyone was so quick to just dismiss this without a shred of evidence. The fact is that, no matter what you think of Jackson or anyone else in the media, they have contacts and they speak to people who have deep connections within all the big Scottish clubs on a daily basis. Comments like this aren't made without substance because these guys have reputations to uphold. Not everything they see or hear can be reported in a news article either.

Something within our club is seriously wrong and sadly, I fear that it is now ingrained and unlikely to disappear very quickly.

I thought this very thing earlier today. Everyone was so quick to just dismiss this without a shred of evidence. The fact is that, no matter what you think of Jackson or anyone else in the media, they have contacts and they speak to people who have deep connections within all the big Scottish clubs on a daily basis. Comments like this aren't made without substance because these guys have reputations to uphold. Not everything they see or hear can be reported in a news article either.

Something within our club is seriously wrong and sadly, I fear that it is now ingrained and unlikely to disappear very quickly.

Whatever the merits are of everything else you have said, Keith Jackson? Reputation worth upholding?

i never thought I'd see those two statements in the same sentence.