Capital Bridies

linwood buddie

Apart from a couple of early kick-offs last season I've by and large stopped buying food at football matches. I just don't think you get your money's worth and that also applies to a lot of takeaway places and bakers these days. I honestly can't remember the last time I had a decent pie or pastry from a bakers. I did have a pie last weekend from Farmfoods which was not bad but overall we get ripped off with some of these outlets.

Thought i was getting away with it last night.

Abby just asked for 2 lollies from Carrs Catering.

A grand total of 10 pence that cost me. Brilliant.

Walking away she demanded a Burger.

Dammit, £2.90 !!!

Weans ...

Yes that's true , I know the Hot Dogs are made with pigs lips and ass but as for the Burgers I have neigh idea.

Junk food is cheap for a reason mate. If you are after a bit of quality you won't go wrong with the Buddie Good Food Trailer across from the main stand. The food comes from a very good local butcher none frozen. The tailor is spotless also. Always go there pre-match

Junk food is cheap for a reason mate. If you are after a bit of quality you won't go wrong with the Buddie Good Food Trailer across from the main stand. The food comes from a very good local butcher none frozen. The tailor is spotless also. Always go there pre-match

Go for 'The Mark Yadley Big Breakfast' if your peckish!

Has he got you measured up. whistling.gif