So Farewell Then The Adams Family

shull

Maybe Goody will now have a lot fewer accusations leveled at him.

Worse than that , maybe they'll appoint a decent manager who'll get them up the league. Roy's probably looking at the table at the likes of Dundee and Accies and thinking if he doesn't act now they're going to be left behind with us. I hope Gilmour is of the same mind , because our current shambles can't be allowed to go on either !

Worse than that , maybe they'll appoint a decent manager who'll get them up the league. Roy's probably looking at the table at the likes of Dundee and Accies and thinking if he doesn't act now they're going to be left behind with us. I hope Gilmour is of the same mind , because our current shambles can't be allowed to go on either !

Adams has been backed with cash at every mid-season transfer window and it only ever seems like sticking plasters (despite some of their signings actually looking quite decent). Seems to me that this both a last roll of the premiership dice and an admission that they may well be better off finding their level and building properly for the future.

the way ahead is for teams like us and county to build young sides and sprinkle some experience and proven talent across the ranks rather than the recent approach of signing loanees, journeymen, mavericks who promise to reform and long-shots from the lower and non-league ranks

He would have improved our defence at the moment

Can't argue with that, to be honest. Another option, at least, and just as McPake seems to be revitalised at Dens, who's to say how it might have ended up.

We're fine, though, as Wee Tam is happy with our squad as it is....

• 4 weeks later...