The Reffydumdum2 Thread

shull

11 minutes ago, shull said:

Sadly, back to your default.

I never deviated from my honesty Shurly

ETA. Only on the manner you ride roughshod over any view that remotely disagrees with your narrow-minded view of the world.

Edited by stlucifer

20 hours ago, Stuart Dickson said:

Who is upset? I'm certainly not, and from what I can make out the other right wing unionists on here appear to be either bored rigid with the nationalists attempts to drag this nonsense back out of the cupboard or looking forward to smashing the Natsi Party yet again and putting the prospect of Scottish Independence in the bin for at least another 100 years. 

In the news this morning - the EU has said that it will insist on all parts of the UK exiting. No exclusions. I guess the "non democratic EU" have got more a clue about democracy than the kind of fools who think that because the vote went against their wishes the rules should be changed and referendums re-run over and over again. It's yet another nail in the coffin of Scottish Independence of course. After all if you believe we're all Better Together, why would you want to leave the UK so soon after leaving the EU. 

For someone who Is not upset and bored ridgid..you dont half go on..

You voted to leave Europe - now you want an independence referendum because you want to stay in Europe. You're a f**king car crash IoBS. :rolleyes: 

You posted you did not care one way or the other which way the vote went. I'm happy to say I did not know all the facts I lost my job to a Romanian so I feel a wee bit bitter about that. In fact people who voted to leave the EU were voting for a simlour reason which the remain could not grasp which is quite remarkable. It's the one thing that should have been answered straight by remain but was not. Before you come away with your shite let's say you were paid off for a much cheaper option ( think about that ) why would you think. Then the next thing. I get absloutly nothing , not a penny yet there is money flooding abroad ( channel 5 documentary ) yes cheaper might be good at letting the super rich get richer.

10 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

You posted you did not care one way or the other which way the vote went. I'm happy to say I did not know all the facts I lost my job to a Romanian so I feel a wee bit bitter about that. In fact people who voted to leave the EU were voting for a simlour reason which the remain could not grasp which is quite remarkable. It's the one thing that should have been answered straight by remain but was not. Before you come away with your shite let's say you were paid off for a much cheaper option ( think about that ) why would you think. Then the next thing. I get absloutly nothing , not a penny yet there is money flooding abroad ( channel 5 documentary ) yes cheaper might be good at letting the super rich get richer.

You told us you had been made redundant because the arse fell out of the oil industry.

Also how do you know you were replaced by a Romanian?

17 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Oh FFS IoBS. I've already seen your reasons for wanting to leave the EU. I disagreed with you at the time but I could at least see and understand where you were coming from. What I really can't understand is why, just 2 days after strongly expressing that you were voting to leave the EU, you are now pledging to vote to go back into the EU. If you felt deceived by the economic argument to leave the EU then I'd get it, but your issue is with Freedom of Movement and immigration - none of which are issues Nicola Sturgeon plans to tackle or stop, indeed she's a long term advocate of even greater levels of immigration. In this case she simply wants to overrule the expressed will of the majority UK electorate in a move that even your average Eurocrat would blush at finding it too undemocratic. So what "fact" has now changed your mind?

Edited by Stuart Dickson

You told us you had been made redundant because the arse fell out of the oil industry.

Also how do you know you were replaced by a Romanian?

Because I have been emailed by the crew on the boat. The fact the boat sails under a Singapore flag means I can do heel haw. When I first joind the company it was all British sailors that has now been replaced with former so called east European. Get it into your head that is the reality of what's going on and why the exit vote was so strong. The building trade is the same in fact a lot of jobs is the same. Exit was so strong on imagination nothing else that's why Brexit won it. Wake up. It might be wrong but feelings are high I'm one of them.

4 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Because I have been emailed by the crew on the boat. The fact the boat sails under a Singapore flag means I can do heel haw. When I first joind the company it was all British sailors that has now been replaced with former so called east European. Get it into your head that is the reality of what's going on and why the exit vote was so strong. The building trade is the same in fact a lot of jobs is the same. Exit was so strong on imagination nothing else that's why Brexit won it. Wake up. It might be wrong but feelings are high I'm one of them.

Did you read what I said? I get that you are pissed off about immigration and Freedom of Movement and that's why you voted to leave. What I don't get is why you now want to vote to go back into the EU with all of it's Freedom of Movement, open borders and immigration backing Nicola Sturgeon and Scottish Independence. Are you really saying you now want to rejoin the EU because one of the crew on the boat told you that you can't do anything about it? 

2 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

And how exactly do you think your job and those in building would have been safe from this if we were already out of the EU?

Edited by oaksoft

• 3 months later...
26 minutes ago, windae cleaner said:

I think the English should vote this time wether they want to keep us in the UK

Especially Middle England since we offer nothing to the UK a burden to the tax paying public

You have a point in as much as the English, Welsh &  N.Irish economy's would all be affected by the departure of Scotland from the Union,  however as the majority voted to leave the European Union I wouldn't be so sure you would get the result you want.

10 minutes ago, zebrakid said:

You have a point in as much as the English, Welsh &  N.Irish economy's would all be affected by the departure of Scotland from the Union,  however as the majority voted to leave the European Union I wouldn't be so sure you would get the result you want.

What result is that?

What amuses me is the Tory leader in this country knows the Eton Rifles who run the UK are a bunch of fecking idiots and she isn't slow to voice it

49 minutes ago, windae cleaner said:

I think the English should vote this time wether they want to keep us in the UK

Especially Middle England since we offer nothing to the UK a burden to the tax paying public

I think there would be an emphatic 'get tae f**k' from most of England if they were asked about us leaving, certainly most of the English people I know were more than happy to see us out on our own as generally , they believe that we couldn't go it alone . Personally , I don't think our current leadership would make a success of an independant Scotland because they only seek an exit from the UK not actual independence , which would be a different senario altogether . .

1 hour ago, Stuart Dickson said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-37701672

It seems Brexit isn't costing jobs. Yet another SNP lie debunked. 

Aside from the fact that it was the entire Remain campaign that predicted economic trouble if Brexit happened and not just the SNP, it's still early days. The report only covers till the end of August and as ever your one sided interpretation of events misses the paragraphs.

However, others said an easing in the pace of job creation suggested the employment market was slowing down.

Howard Archer, chief UK economist at IHS Markit, said "cracks are appearing", as jobs growth dipped to 106,000, compared with the 174,000 jobs added in the three months to July

Your selective reading means you shoot yourself in the foot with 99% of your posts quoting economic reports and this is just one more sad, sad example.

Another post in the "more to be pitied" category.

Edited by Bud the Baker

I've a suggestion for all folks who are dismayed at the prospect of another independence referendum.

Don't get involved. Just opt out, and take nothing whatsoever to do with it. Don't dignify it with your vote.

There you go. Easy

Edited by Drew

12 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

Aside from the fact that it was the entire Remain campaign that predicted economic trouble if Brexit happened and not just the SNP, it's still early days. The report only covers till the end of August and as ever your one sided interpretation of events misses the paragraphs.

Your selective reading means you shoot yourself in the foot with 99% of your post quoting economic reports and this is just one more sad, sad example.

Another post in the "more to be pitied" category.

oh dear. I guess you missed the line that the survey has an error margin of 70,000.

13 minutes ago, Drew said:

I've a suggestion for all folks who are dismayed at the prospect of another independence referendum.

Don't get involved. Just opt out, and take nothing whatsoever to do with it. Don't dignify it with your vote.

There you go. Easy

There wont be another referendum. The polls show clearly that the majority of Scots don't want one. Theresa May only needs to point at that fact and shes got grounds to reject any request for one from the Natsis. It's also a huge stretch to believe that Sturgeon wants a referendum. She stopped well short of claiming there would be one, only that the consultation would start only if the UK Government went for a "Hard" Brexit. 

Edited by Stuart Dickson

Just now, Stuart Dickson said:

There wont be another referendum. The polls show clearly that the majority of Scots don't want one. Theresa May only needs to point at that fact and shes got grounds to reject any request for one from the Natsis. It's also a huge stretch to believe that Sturgeon wants a referendum. She stopped well short of claiming their would be one, only that the consultation would start only if the UK Government went for a "Hard" Brexit. 

Oh, okay then:wacko: