Hamilton Accies V St Mirren Scottish Premiership 22/11/14

shull

Half time 1-0

Probably about right on the balance of play, but Accies goal did come during our best spell. It did come from a ref mistake, it was never a free kick. Superb finish though.

3 debutants in November, has that ever happened before?

Quite a decent turnout from Saints fans, would guess there's around 500 here.

Are we determined to turn the first team into the u20s? I'm all for giving boys a chance but you need to surround them with some experience otherwise you're just asking for trouble. Today's line up is possibly the weakest I've ever seen!

Take 6 first team starters out the team and this is what happens.

Our injury situation is literally the worst I've seen in 20 odd years of watching St Mirren.

The young lads are trying their best, in a normal world they wouldn't be needed though.

The worst thing about supporting saints just now is the feeling of "here we go again". We are losing again and if I'm honest I'm not that bothered. I'm resigned to TC staying in charge, I'm resigned to us finishing 12th and I'm resigned to losing interest in the saints as long as the board keep going the way they are.

Yeah we are having to play young lads today but that's TC s fault for brining in shite like marwood, ball and Caldwell

The worst thing about supporting saints just now is the feeling of "here we go again". We are losing again and if I'm honest I'm not that bothered. I'm resigned to TC staying in charge, I'm resigned to us finishing 12th and I'm resigned to losing interest in the saints as long as the board keep going the way they are.

Yeah we are having to play young lads today but that's TC s fault for brining in shite like marwood, ball and Caldwell

What I don't get about posts like this is... If you really aren't that bothered, why are you bothered enough to tell us how not bothered you are?

If you don't care, fair enough. Take a step back, online and offline.

Not aimed at you individually, but at everyone who posts here about how little they care about us.

Our injury situation is literally the worst I've seen in 20 odd years of watching St Mirren.

The young lads are trying their best, in a normal world they wouldn't be needed though.

How many were missing when we played Accies at home and got outclassed?

Ball & Marwood on the bench along with Teale plus the signing of the permanently injured Osbourne. If TC hadn't wasted his transfer budget then that's 4 wages that could have been used for 4 players in the starting XI. And Goodwin is suspended.

That's 50% of the outfield team.

TC is to blame - not the injuries.

... in a normal world Goodwin gets suspended 2 or 3 times each season and Teale spent most of last season out injured and players (eg Osbourne) get injured all the time and lose form.

I wasn't counting Teale.

Thompson

Osbourne

McGinn

Goodwin

Wylde

Plummer

There's your 6. All 6 would be starting if available.